Monster Musume

It's a shame we never got to see this dark side of Mero rather than her tragedyfish version we got

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n0j9omR5d38
exhentai.org/g/1018981/5bf4cb5659/
imgur.com/a/e4Jtv
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lilith a besto!!

I see these threads are once again in a state of decay

Doppel is the superior girl.

When will mods do the right thing and ban these for a while.
Put them on hold until we get that new chapter.
I wouldn't mind if they forced threads off of the board until we get a new chapter or translations. Then someone from the team can make a thread.

Banning the "NEVER LEWD" spammer for another 3 months would be a start. I don't want them to stay a trend of banning on sight because at some point they'll wind up banning even the legitimate chapter threads, whether by accident or because they quietly extended it to never ever.

Legitimate chapter threads can just be remade and it's not likely for them to remove those if it starts with a real dump or if someone like Lamia starts it.
Just won't happen.

It's not going to get any better at this rate.
I'm doing my part and reporting every thread.

I don't report every thread, again because it starts an ugly trend/excuse. Just reporting spam/pasta till they're blocked for a few days.

Every thread is made by a phoneposter with some pointless op comment or attempt to fool mods by mentioning a new chapter.

They never go anywhere good, so I'll keep at it. I don't see them just removing everything without actually looking at the thread, so I'm sure actual threads won't get deleted.
Until it gets better these can just go die everytime.

>reporting every thread
That's like burning down your house to kill a rat

Announcing a report is spam, Anons.

This house is clearly infested and falling apart. Can't be salvaged.

If it can't be salvaged, that implies that renovations(new chapters) are worthless. You see the problem with that mindset?

An infestation would imply that there are spammers everywhere
This isn't the case, the lilith guy and the never lewd again guy are most likely the same people and can easily be gotten rid of

Gotta tear it down and rebuild. This current foundation will make those proposed renovations go to waste.

I'm all for removing spammers.

The phoneposter op is a spammer himself. Gotta get rid of it by wiping every thread like this.

And if the enforcers decide your plot is not worth re-leasing out to you, citing "past abuse"?

He should lay off bit, you're right on that
But most people don't seem to mind and the threads continue like normal regardless of the OP

Not gonna happen until/unless they range-ban him. You could try using the feedback form to elaborate on the situation, but otherwise, reporting every thread he makes just adds more ammo to the "No more MonMusu threads, period" stockpile.

That won't happen. You and I both know that.
Real threads with actual chapters won't get deleted. What gets deleted are the garbage filled ones that we've been having all week.

If TTF or someone else makes a thread with content then it's not going anywhere. I just want threads to return to how they were before the anime ruined everything.

I remember trying to start discussions outside of chapter threads in 2014.
>Notto thisu shitty again
>back to /jp/
It took a while before I could even get people to discuss for a hundred posts or so(excluding twenty to thirty variations on the above)

>But most people don't seem to mind and the threads continue like normal regardless of the OP

That's the problem. They enable him by posting in the threads.
It happened long ago with the last thread autist and people haven't learned. Someone shows up to create every thread and people just go along with it.

Threads can never become decent like this.

They tried a few months ago, didn't work

Who will win the darling bowl?

Jesus, that evil look! We need to see more of her emotions. She's got them. Undercover yandere could be even a thing.

>trying to convince people to destroy themselves by conflating specific problems

Just ban the spammers, things would work out alright.

Why do these threads keep getting deleted?

Harem end because crab doesn't have the heart to make any groups of fans sad

Whiners on /qa/ and wannabe janitors who had their applications rejected

Idiots come in and derail everything by whining about the thread, then you have the people who contribute nothing at all like this guy (or guys, guessing it's just a samefag) Anyway...
What do you all think of Coolie? I think she'll be a goldmine for reaction images like Miia, I hope she's added to the harem.

It'd be hilarious if she had to live by drinking Darlings blood once a day or something, such intimacy would drive the girls absolutely nuts, she would probably have him in an embrace while she does it.
Also, it might give Lala some time to shine, since she would be afraid of her turning Darling into a vampire, which means Lala would be waiting forever for his soul to be hers, and I can't see Lala liking something that has eternal life, since she's hardcore into the dullahan reaping roleplay chuuni shit.

I want to see her suck the juices out of a steak.

>Idiots come in and derail everything by whining about the thread,
This becomes a self fulfilling prophecy in two ways. The people who think the threads are terrible will look at every post and find the ones they think are terrible and reconfirm their bias that the whole thread is terrible. The other is because of their whining we get derailed into meta posting which by definition is offtopic so if they really cared about the thread instead of their feelings they would keep it to themselves but they are emotionally immature.
> then you have the people who contribute nothing at all like this guy (or guys, guessing it's just a samefag)
It would be simple to ban the one or two people causing the problems but the mods have taken the angle of if there's enough reports don't actually ban the people who shit up the threads to make them better just outright delete the thread. This incentivizes the people that want these threads gone to shitpost even more because they can have their shitposting and eat it too.
In short I agree with your take on the situation wholeheartedly. Getting back on topic.
>What do you all think of Coolie? I think she'll be a goldmine for reaction images like Miia, I hope she's added to the harem.
I like how Cucumber was flustered trying to look for Papi and exasperated to the point of giving up several times but still having the kindness to keep looking for Papi. I don't think she should be added to the main harem though. If we were getting eight girls in the harem it would have been more fitting to have Cathyl join because it would round out the brothers one page comics to exactly the same harem. Plus even though I like Cucumber's personality so far a vampire is a bit trite.

>Adding cucumber to the harem
Nope, sorry. House is full.
Especially after Kiira finishes building her papier-mâché room in the basement.

If anyone is going to be added to the harem for practical reasons it should be another water breathing girl especially after 60% of the house was remodeled in secret for Mero. Oct or lamprey would be good.

Mero has an evil side? I haven't read the past couple chapters yet. I like to save up a few to read one is just depressing

you know from ojousama>murderer there's a thin line.

>YWN play d&d naked in a sauna with Liz

Wouldn't the steam ruin the paper?

>Muh threads.

>Come home and go down stairs
>"I'm home sugar"
>Her head pokes out of a tube
>"Did you buy sweets and get paper bags?"
>"Yup"
Que pic.

Would love to see Oct join, but I think Lamprey might be too similar to Mero. Seems very passive unless the need to feed arises, plus with her ability to move on her own she might out shine Mero simply by being mobile. Could also give Miia a friend/rival with her similar body length.

Did anything good come at the tail end of last thread? Did a new 'Mero Bait' pic come into existence?

>but I think Lamprey might be too similar to Mero. Seems very passive unless the need to feed arises, plus with her ability to move on her own she might out shine Mero simply by being mobile.
Lamprey is an actual submissive insecure though she is. From a personality standpoint that's fairly unique in Monster Musume. An the exception of that is bondage Lilith but she isn't submissive in personality only in sexual play. It's a character trait I would like to see more of but that's just my own personal bias. You are right that she might outshine Mero but if Mero takes on the submissive trait instead of tragedy fish she would be ten times better.

>"Did you buy sweets and get paper bags?"
Implying Kiira would openly admit to liking sweets.

>Ywn lick the excess icing from a cinnamon roll of of Kiiras chin, and give her upper lip a quick kiss.
>Ywn see her turn red, and hear her buzz in excitement.

>zombina will never call you babe

I dont trust mero, she seems (((sneaky and sly))) and something about her erks me
>tfw yw swat kiira againsed a window bc shes a fucking wasp

Maybe some day
Anyone know if we got confirmation by crab regarding her being warm or cold? Can't remember if he responded to the question

>Doppel will never call you bae

Reminder that even if you had a monstergirl wife, it wouldn't be a completely happy life.

You will be persecuted. Anyone marrying a monmusu and having children are going to be persecuted and ostracized at best in even the good parts of the world by polite society. You'd have to learn to seeing that look of disdain from the world. Even if popular culture would live the lie that all is normal, you would look in some peoples' eyes, and see that same look. Of disdain. Silent, judging, unyielding, and cold. Even from the people most correct in their views who lecture to the little people.

Your children would be bullied because of who they are. They would not only have to defend their own existence in little ways everyday, but from everyone - from children, from parents. They would be bullied. They would be ostracized. They would be hurt. They would suffer for the existence of the mother. They would suffer for the sins of the father, and they would suffer for their own sin of being born.

Do you still think you have the heart to make it through this? Will you fight the world, to demand your wife, your children have a right to exist? Do you have the heart of a revolutionary?

Are you ready to fight every day for the rest of your life?

youtube.com/watch?v=n0j9omR5d38

>Tio will never call you snookums

Because they're shit.

Need room for more jojo threads.

Let's have constant threads about something with barely any plot that gets a release once a month, what could go wrong?

I'll marry my lizardfu and there's nothing you can do to stop me.
exhentai.org/g/1018981/5bf4cb5659/

Because there has been no content, so discussion has devolved into nothing but the same anons posting about how much they love their monster wives. Said discussion is not manga or anime related at all. Not to mention it scares off those of us who actually want to discuss the manga at some point but can't because all conversation is just horrible circle jerking

Because you have these threads literally every single fucking hour of every fucking day.
You have some forums dedicated to this shit im sure, take it there. When you try to discuss something 24/7 you eventually run out of things to talk about and the threads turn to complete and utter garbage. Like these threads.

New chapter released, go ahead, make a thread, s2 gets announced, go ahead, make a thread.
No monster girl thread up for 2 seconds, go ahead and NOT make a thread.

These are turning into generals, which is banned.

24/7 autistic blogging and fanfiction.

Just post whatever and ignore the circle, those of us who actually want to discuss will discuss. And there was no thread for the better part of half a day yesterday, which was probably a month record. Probably also because there was a snek thread up for most of yesterday.

>Probably also because there was a snek thread up for most of yesterday.
That's the "general" mindset. Like you can't have more than one thread about the same series at a time.

No, that's more like the anti-general mindset. "You already have the snek thread, piss off with your second thread". Or the usual "Gee Billy, why do you get TWO threads?"

Meta and spam. Simple as that.

She has me curious. I like seeing someone that fed up with Papi's shenanigans (no offense to the Papifans out there). Though while she'd make quite the rival to Lala, I think the harem is big enough as it is.

How's encouraging people to post on generals "anti-general"?
Imageboards are supposed to have many fleeting threads.

I'm getting real tense. Been stalking Editor-san's Twitter for the last two days. Nothing about MonMusu at all(very brief bit of shilling next OAD). Either there's none this month, or there's too many spoilers on every page.

Oh so you guys woke up. Nice to see you for the next sixteen hours. I'm sure all your important work will pay off.

Relax. If it were to be on hiatus this month they would have said something by now.

Hey guys.

Took off a break from Sup Forums from Christmas after Jojo ended came back because of Little Witch Academia had started/spoiler].

Hows things?

Threads are even worse.

No one is this unaware of what they're doing if this is not a false flag.

Fish best girl.

Eh, I'm only human

wait a minute, where's that pic from

Editor-san is in shock. He had no idea that Okayado would be willing to kill off that many well liked characters in one issue.

New I

There's just no new content lately. Hell, the monmusu mobage is closing

thanks
now, I wonder, where does one find it
feed me
please

Search on /leddit/, it's there

I wanted her to hypnotize and dom Rachnera 2bh

imgur.com/a/e4Jtv
If you enjoy Tio you're in for a doozie
Just don't be too disgusted by the first one, it's pretty bad

Well presuming it works in the same way
Loads of people have had relationships with lots of the extra species for a long time
e.g lamia, centaurs
Just most people Dident know about it but the monster society's did so just move to your monster wifes country with them instead of staying in your own
That way at worst you might get some haters (male centaurs) and at best you'll be treated like a king (lamia society)

Usually editor-san releases a preview a day before the release

>Not telling him to lurk
>Not even telling him to check the archives

The fuck happened to this place?

Reddit has infested these threads for a couple of years now. Where have you been sleeping?

Because he deserves to see the lovely Tio bit

Which other girl (besides Lala) deserves more love from the author?

kys

Draco. He should give her a bigger chest and put me in a loving relationship with Miia

Nah I'm good

>The fuck happened to this place?
The anime and daily generals happened.
Look back at the OAD threads for a reminder of what kind of people post in here.
People who don't know how to torrent anime, what site to use, or just decide to post stream links.

>these threads were only good when they were my sekrit klub

They were certainly better. If you weren't new you'd know this.

As if you have to ask. Draco is a good girl and deserves to be happy

>Reminder that the manga will never be LEWD again.

The manga will always be shit.

>posting the same old as fuck pic
At least use the one where Darling is sucking Cerea's nipple. That was lewd as fuck. And it wasn't long ago

Well since they removed the Lewd, Turn half of the girls into background characters(Papi and Rachne getting the worst) and add new monster girls just to forget about them at the next chapter...yeah it is shit, NOW.

It doesn't show Milk coming directly from the nipple like the old chapters did, It's not Lewd, sorry user.

This thread is too genki.

Nah it's plagued with concern trolls and people actually not wanting to be in this thread but have no self control. I'm pretty genki though. Have a genki kobold.

Kobold a shit, user.
Post a harpy instead.