what do you say to him Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gMUEFZXkmDA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nothing. let him enjoy his tea.

Attack Soviet Union First

neck yourself you stupid fuck, you destroyed white nationalism for 70+ years

kraut and tea

Finish of Britan before you attack Russia.

Look at what cucks the british are now.

Imagine what a better world this would be if Hitler reigned for 50 years like Castro.

youtube.com/watch?v=gMUEFZXkmDA

Lol good job losing the war, stupid

both are faggots

*Tickle tickle tickle !*

I don't speak German so nothing. Maybe I'd draw a dick on a napkin and pass it to him

"Do you need an extra Army ? well then get the French our necks and we'll fight for you, Also Emma is a Hoe."

Fuck you white honkey cracka get yo ass outta my coffee shop pig.

Schwanzarsch xD

Y-Your the bastard that shaved my uncle's head and shoved 25cm of wood up his ass.

Listen to your generals more also there will be some traitors in your ranks, also attempts on your life will be carried out but don't worry too much

Proceeds to slip him a bunch of papers with every info on ww2 operations as well as some modern physics achievements, industrial schematics, and maybe a raspberry pi as well

Also would require his signature and a pic with him

Smash France and then adopt a defensive position till you make nukes.

Nukes + rockets are the wonder weapon.

What is that tea that you drink, good sir?

Don't declare war on USA. Invest in STG44's, jet fighters, big bombers, not cruise missiles or big rockets.

Also, get your war economy going early on, put Speer in charge right away, sort that mess out. Build shitloads of Panzer 4's with long 75mm barrel cannons.

Plan the war on Russia better, winter clothing, better prep for longer conflict. Finish off Britain, don't fucking bomb cities, stick to bombing military targets, airfields, radar, etcetera.

Send more troops to Africa.

Don't waste resources on concentration camps or einsatzgruppen. Instead, reach out to the oppressed people's in Eastern Europe. Giving them hope and an outlook will prove far more beneficial in taking out the bolsjeviks.

We miss you.

Please don't wage two-front war at once, I beg you.

finish off Britain before Russia.

>Blames the only person trying to fix things wew

I'm from a shithole and it's mandatory to take 3 foreign languages in public education.

America seems like a meme.

"what kind of a faggot drinks tea? ahahah"

Why the fuck are you drinking tea here retard, coffee only Reeeeeeeeeeeee

He wouldn't dare to kill off his masters

I saw Adolph Hitler at a grocery store in Berlin yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen new germanic provinces in his hands without paying.

The jew at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to agree those with the international community first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the league of nations

When she took one of the territorial disputes and started evaluating it in a broader geopolitical context, he stopped her and told her he would invade them each individually “to prevent any jewish infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she abandoned defensive treaties with each country in the hopes of appeasing him, she asked if this would help prevent a second great war in europe, but he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

>Is in the fatherland
>Dislikes leader of his home

You have a way to go nigger.

Take Britain first, tell japan not to attack America, don’t attack Russia in the winter, dont fuck with the tanks transmissions, don’t pull your tanks from Dunkirk

Come with me
And you'll be
In a world of
Pure breed arians
Take a look
And you'll see
Into Hitler's imagination
We'll begin
With a spin
Gassing the kikes
For the world of is creation
What we'll see