Yes, Netherlands

LOL cucked !
Look at how the Dutch police just stand there and take no action.
at5.nl/artikelen/176055/man-met-palestijnse-vlag-slaat-ruiten-joods-restaurant-in

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3qZpMuAeFHc
youtube.com/watch?v=j1JC_p2EVJw
youtube.com/watch?v=izdfnHBMwSs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

based palestinian

The jewish owner probably instructed the agents to let the muzzie do as much harm as possible and then arrest him so he can ask for indemnification.

Its so beautiful to see standaard fight jews in your own country, like either of them has them beliefs that they belong here

Not caring about what sand people do to each other is not cucked at all.

Notice how as soon as the sandnigger got a hold of the Israeli flag, the policemen acted. Before that they did nothing. Really makes you think

I can add this one to my collection of examples of how ineffective the Dutch police is/has become. It saddens me.

UIT MET JOU BUITENLANDEER

>not helping jews
>cucked
choose one pls

guy with palestine flag is an obvious agent provocateur

>>based

Probably not, this is how police handles stuff here.

youtu.be/3qZpMuAeFHc

Why do half of all Dutch people talk like they have a frog in their throat? I've actually been interested in this question for a while. It might be glottalization, but I don't know enough about Dutch to answer this.

I'm wondering the same thing, the middle part of the Netherlands speaks neutral Dutch but the north and south have retarded accents.

The women in the video is an exceptional case, her voice pisses many people off.

>Caring about some jewish faggot getting fucked by arabs

Bitch get out of my country

That "frog in one's throat" accent carries over when they speak English. So weird. I think I'll go ask Sup Forums about this while I'm thinking about it.

>surely, trashing this random store will put an end to zionism.
Palestinians are braindead and sandnigger is a perfect descriptor for them.

>the more crimes he commits the stronger the urge to get him out of the country

Dutch cops are cucks.
I was at this car wash and this dad was knocking back bottle after bottle of Vodka. Whilst his kids were in the car.
I called the cops, when they showed up they did nothing. The remained in their car.
I told them to get out and talk to the father.
The cop responed "I can see he's drunk, and that he has a bottle of alcohol in his hand. Sadly I'm not going to intervene, because my personal safety is more important that upholding the law".

That's the weirdest thing. I know girls that I grew up with who always spoke with a proper farmer's accent, and the second they go to university, out of nowhere, have a really annoying frog-in-throat accent.

The annoying accent develops due to all the dick they are deepthroating at UNI.

Nah, lefty libtards will protect him and claim that his human rights were breached.

Let the sandape smash the windows, he'll dissapear behind bars far longer than for just waving his terrorist flag.

Don't they have guns?

>Look at how the Dutch police just stand there and take no action.
Just like Srebrenica.

All Dutch cops still carry guns, but the amount of paperwork they have to fill in for even drawing their weapons is rediculous.

A friend of mine joined the police, but he quit 3 months later. For a 2-3 hour patrol, he had to fill out like 5-6 hours of paperwork explaining all that he did and all his actions.

Useless faggot cops.

He won't go to jail. He will get life-time welfare for hurt feelings and violation of his human rights by the police.

It works if enough people do it.
E.g: kristallnacht

To be fair, they do tackle him to the ground, but only after he smashes a few windows and steals an Israeli flag. I wonder why they wait...

I'm not defending Dutch cops, I think they are all fucking cowards.

Sadly the issue is that Dutch people are buried under mountains of bureaucracy and red-tape.

A few weeks ago in Brussels.
Riots after some footie game from maroccan people.
Hundreds of muslims smashing cars and shops
No-one was arrested.

You Dutch really need to learn how to do policing the American way.

youtube.com/watch?v=j1JC_p2EVJw

>implying dutchbat wasn't completely right to let the islamo-niggers get what they deserved.

Nah, I rather have an approach like this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=izdfnHBMwSs

Respect, kindness, no violence and peaceful resolution

you must be new here to islamsterdam. deportations are racist

>It works if enough people do it.
>E.g: kristallnacht

>was such a public embarrassment abroad that several countries severed diplomatic ties with Nazi Germany
>even the infamous Henry Ford found it indefensible and stopped supporting Hitler shortly thereafter

Smooth move, also turn off your fucking proxy/stop stealing your neighbor's wifi Hans.

Good goy. Can't piss off the (((international community))) now can we?

>Drop the memeflag schlomo

>let's go out of our way to defy world opinion and piss everyone off
>be surprised when everyone else proceeds to kick your ass

It's almost as if actions have consequences.

>still using memeflag

Really makes you think