Bimbo Future

Are women currently relapsing into sex toys for men? The Bimbo trend has spiked significantly over the past couple years I believe due to the backlash from feminism

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TexasPlastic
youtube.com/watch?v=I-TzdSQqGpY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Are women currently relapsing into sex toys for men?
yep, not white guys though

Kind of figured

>giant lips
>giant tits
>big ass
>pale skin

Immediately came off as a coal burner

oh fuck she needs to be blacked

this

>bimbo thread
>not posting more bimbos

Sexrobots arethe future

>Are women currently relapsing into sex toys for men?
For alphas, yeah kind of.

What the fuck is wrong with her face?

big mouth+lip injections me thinks

Women have always been sex toys.

The minute you think of them as human, is the minute you're a beta that's going to get friendzoned, or become a cuck provider while that whore fucks around.

Whores are whores. Fuck them and keep them on a tight leash.

They do. Funny part is that this is solely the fault of feminism. It would be a very merry thing generally, if it also didn't meant practically the death of the marriage institution.

SHE FUCKS NIGGERS

bump

you guys have a problem

>nigger lips
>beauty

There is no way feminists will let them into this country. There is no way anyone will actually stand up to feminists

>you will never have a gf that will cosplay Catherine with you
Life absolutely sucks :(

>There is no way anyone will actually stand up to feminists

Are you allergic to violence?

I find it quite amusing that Lauren was cosplaying soul-sucking succubus who masks herself as a sweet girl.

being willing to use violence to these type of ends would make sexbots unnecessary in the first place

So we either have sex toys or violence and won't need sex toys?

I will stand up to feminists. Sex robots will arrive in my country.

WHOOOOOO

twitter.com/TexasPlastic

We have women here already idiot

Uncanny valley: 100%

You gotta be a really lonely omega pussy to think like that
You're probably just not good enough and no woman could ever grow feels for you
Get your life together and make a woman truly love you
Woman don't owe you love because you exist
And the same the other way around
Just because you can't make them out behind the attention whores doesn't mean there is no wife-material out there for every man

>Get your life together and make a woman truly love you

Literally impossible. Women are programmed to love a man until the moment a better situation comes along that she can jump to without the group punishing her. That's why marriage and slut shaming are important.

>Just because you can't make them out behind the attention whores doesn't mean there is no wife-material out there for every man
This is exactly the point where you are wrong, Jurgen. As the marriage institute is being weakened and "deconstructed" by various leftist methods over the past years, the ratio of male x female dating shifts rather violently. Marriage before was nearly granted for most of the males, as it is the best way to utilize male energy for something valuable for the society. Now we are returning to the more "natural" (ie: primitive) model, where most of the women flock to the "alphas" at the higher echelons of the male pool. It also means that we are literally deconstructing our civilization.

The marriage before was also strongly enforced by society standards, church and faith and large slut-shaming tradition - through that, the women sexuality was domesticated. Through marriage, the male sexuality was domesticated, both to the better of the whole.

I’m kinda a boy but all I’ve ever wanted was to be a pretty girl that guys like who doesn’t have to think I think the fact that I can have this in the current year is beautiful.

having seen a bunch of such comments in similar thread, read into them and analyzed the style, i'm getting more and more convinced it's a faggot posting, not a feminist.

Women are unhappy by in large and this is a cry for help

Finally a kraut post that's not totally abhorrent.

Lol this user bitch who isn’t in the kitchen right now is projecting her cuntness right now by calling a man a pussy for getting pussy and treating his hoes like the fucking cunts that they are.

Woman you want to be a modern retard fine, don’t expect us to respect you or like you for the man that does opens himself and his heart to all iniquities inspired by your warped brain and devious nature.

PS: you can’t make anyone love you, gtfo and gb2/kitchen/ already princess

It’s true, I like women who look like this and have fat asses, but their type is all but being forced to imagine being sexually wed to dominering niggers as opposed to just as masculine half way intelligent and successful whites

Soykraut.

Gtfo faggot, you can’t get shit in the current year you fucking retard. Men don’t want you, only faggots, Chinese sailors and fucking deranged feminists will take you up on a buggering or two. Now piss off and KYS

Proof?

Women can't enforce shit themselves. They rely on white knight men in the police, military, and government to ban sexbots for them. And even if they did there would be a black market.

I have a boyfriend who loves me and treats me like the princess I am.
>buggering
lol thanks for showing how worthless your opinion is before I accidentally read your bullshit.

this, they have a split personality, they act sjw&pc to the world but as soon as chad comes around they are the biggest whores around, litterly trowing away any sense of selfrespect.

It just a dumb fetish like the rest of them. In a degenerate society every fetish "spikes up".

Also women were always sex toys for men. And always will be.

>There is no way anyone will actually stand up to feminists
>He says this while living in a country where Trump defeated Hillary

>relapsing

That’s what they became with feminism, under traditional roles women are elevated to partners and mothers, forcing both men and women to be better than their natural instincts

Feminism, powers by cultural Marxism said fuck that, be a guttural bonobo and fuck whatever you want. The nature of human sexuality is that men on the upper end of the attractiveness scale get a disproportionate amount of the female attention.

This has been going on for decades they aren’t “relapsing”. This was the intentions. A society cannot function when the basic bennifit of a society( ie: a productive and safe environment to raise a family) has been destroyed

As history has shown this condition will it last, it is a vacume begging for structure and order to fill it

>Bimbo trend
> backlash from feminism

Bimbo trend IS feminism you fool

itt. Autism
>be creep
>like girl
>never talk to her
>see her with bf
>reee all women are whores!!1!1
i’m not even mad I just feel sorry for you.

We can make anime 'real' for ourselves, then have sex with our waifus, simply by using manojava siddhi (which is the ability to instantly take your body wherever your mind goes, which is basically teleportation) to teleport ourselves into a universe where anime is 'real'. In the ancient Sanskrit language of India, the word 'siddhi' means 'perfection'. In its most common usage, the word 'siddhi' refers to an ability that is a natural and inherent faculty of our true identities as eternally alive souls. The soul is smaller than an atom and larger than the universe. The soul is infinitely small and infinitely large. The soul is ALL-PERFECT AND EVER-PERFECT. The soul is the storehouse of ALL ENERGY, ALL POWER AND ALL STRENGTH. The soul is PURE CONSCIOUSNESS. The soul possesses ALL siddhis and there are an INFINITE number of siddhis. Among all of these siddhis, there are considered to be eight major siddhis. Siddhis can be awakened through a variety of methods. In Patanjali's Yoga Sutras IV.1, it is stated:

"Siddhis may be attained through birth, the use of herbs, incantations, self-discipline or samadhi."

Here is a list of the eight major siddhis (in no particular order):

Laghima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as light as you want.

Garima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as heavy as you want.

Mahima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as large as you want.

Anima siddhi: Making your body and/or anything else as small as you want.

Prapti siddhi: Having unrestricted access to any and/or all places.

Prakamya siddhi: Fulfillment of whatever you desire.

Isitva siddhi: Control over any and/or all of the laws of nature.

Vasitva siddhi: Being able to control any and/or all beings.

"A man is a god in ruins. When men are innocent, life shall be longer, and shall pass into the immortal, as gently as we awake from dreams." - Ralph Waldo Emerson (end of part 1)

I’m not arguing that women are terrible over men.

We are both terrible, there is a reason why every functioning society has come up woh strictly enforced rules and traditions around marrige, sex and family.

There is a reason why adulatory has been harshly punished, deviant sexuality suppressed and chastity prized trough time and across cultures.

When we do not build structures to hold up proper morals human sexuality is powerful to the point of tearing societies apart. It is not a coincidence that feminist ideals of social welfare, equality and multi-culturalism become prevelant at the end of ancivilizaions life cycle

They are symptoms of extreme wealth and perpetuators of instability. Just look at how the most powerful governing body on earth right now is being rocked by sexual scandal and misconduct

What did we expect when we removed all rules and social pressure on sex and human behavior. How do we expect people to act when there is no guideline on how to act?

>projecting

(start of part 2) You can awaken your siddhis through samyama, which is a state of consciousness in which one perceives the fundamental level of 'reality' where a perceiving subject (like you, for example) is merged with your perceived object. For example, to achieve laghima siddhi, you have to perform samyama on the lightness of a feather (for example) so that you become as light as that feather (or that you become the lightness of that feather, if you want to look at it that way). (end of part 2)

(start of part 3) Some people sneer at the siddhis because they do not believe in their existence, others because they think it is noble and spiritual to despise them. Both attitudes proceed from ignorance. Like that kike Jesus Christ said truly "Be in the world, but not of the world." If you realise that this world is naught but Maya and are not attached to it, then you can play with it and have fun with it. Siddhis only keep you tied to Samsara if you are attached to them. The siddhis in and of themselves are neither good nor evil, but represent the next level of both humanity's physical evolution and humanity's mental evolution. Siddhis are only a spiritual hazard if you are attached to them. Yogis know that the siddhis can be a distraction to the true spiritual goal of moksha if they are not used properly and that is why they NEVER use their siddhis for ego-based reasons, but ONLY to help other people without ANY desire to be rewarded and also as calling cards to make people accept that there is indeed a spiritual component to 'reality' that exists beyond the reach of the five senses. Anime won't ever BECOME 'real' because anime is ALREADY 'real' in an infinite number of universes. Anime is not 'real' here, but it IS 'real'. What we call 'reality' is illusory and therefore malleable. NOTHING is impossible in a universe that is ILLUSORY TO BEGIN WITH. EVERYTHING IS ILLUSORY, EXCEPT FOR PURE CONSCIOUSNESS ITSELF (WHICH IS INFINITE AND ETERNAL). I shall use manojava siddhi to teleport into a universe where anime is 'real' and make sweet, sweet love to one of my waifus there. Indians can teach us how to enter these other universes to make sweet, sweet love to our waifus through manojava siddhi. (end)

Thank you, I agree with this post wholeheartedly with one exception:

There is a guideline on how to act, it's called 'the bible'. As a society, however, certain (((forces))) have conspired to remove the influence of the Word of God and supplant it with degeneracy, greed, lust, and sloth.

A return to the biblical truth is a return to a great america... and a return to traditional, lovely, demure females.

It will have to happen either we continue to slide and the society will crack up and fall apart or we will be invaded by a stronger culture

Or we will self correct

In either option this expiriment of liberated sexuality and cultural deconstruction will fail as it always has and always does

if you look at that woman she has a few noticible things
>giant lips
>giant tits
>big ass
>smaller chin
those are all signs of fertility. the primal message is hey impregnate me I'm fertile. as men are opting out of the reproductive market women are drifting towards more exaggerated forms to display their fertility to compete for the men that are avaliable.

where do i get a gf like this

Women are all genuinely happier as sex toys for dominant but benevolent men and the more that play at it the more will see the light, my wife literally used to go on about feminism and other nonsense but now she's a compliant little cocklseeve that does whatever she's fucking told

Who?

The amount of effort it must take to delude yourselves of reality and become massive cucks.

>huf i'm a dominionist
you may as well be achmed you dumb nigger.

>sex with waifu

You know that is an abomination right. It is like wanting to have sex with Mary. The love of a waifu is divine love. If you don't understand that why should I believe anything you write.

this
white guys are turning themselves into girls

That guy doesn't look half nigger at all half Asian Middleastern latino yeah. Must have had a white dad to end up looking so human.

>You know that is an abomination right.

I cannot know that which is not true.

>It is like wanting to have sex with Mary.

Mary was not a virgin if you count anal.

>The love of a waifu is divine love.

You are correct and that means that sex with a waifu is also a physical expression of divine love.

>If you don't understand that why should I believe anything you write.

I understand that and I could not care less whether you believe me or not, because the truth remains the truth regardless of whether people believe it or not.

I really don't think you understand the concept. It does not matter if Mary remained a virgin the point I was trying to make is that the love one has for the mother of god is not the same type of love a man has for his wife or girlfriend. It is a different kind of love just like the love of a daughter is different then love of a wife. A proper waifu represents a type of love that is almost courtly in nature, or as I said before divine. You wouldn't express this type of love with physical intimacy in much the same way a father would not express the love of his daughter by fucking her. I know you mean well but if you feel a sexual attraction to your waifu then she has not found you yet. When she finds you then you will no what I mean because that love is pure, it is beyond physical sex.

>What the fuck is wrong with her face?

my dick isn't in it

I don't want to generalize the type of men who become attracted to the sissy stuff. There must be alpha males who get caught up in the same thing.
However, when beta males turn themselves into sissies I wonder if they are motivated by the desire to have a more active sex life? Betas often struggle to get dates from the pretty girls and even have difficulty being successful with girls in general.
I consider myself a beta. I'm not terrible looking but I have shy and unassertive body language. I'm not very charismatic or exciting to be around, and unfortunately I have a smaller penis than average. When I found sissy hypno and it told me to be a girl and serve the alpha males, this had a powerful effect over me.
In a weird way it seems like a beta male feminizing himself takes the pressure off of his failures with women. The beta reinvents himself and develops a different mindset toward his sexuality.
I'm not saying any of this is good but I think for many betas it is the way they feel.
And I feel that in the future the sissy phenomenon will get worse before it gets better. Today's growing MGTOW movement will likely end up pushing many of those men into sissification.

>I really don't think you understand the concept.

I understand the concept, I simply realise that it is false and therefore disagree with it.

>You wouldn't express this type of love with physical intimacy

Yes I would. You don't get to speak on my behalf.

> I know you mean well but if you feel a sexual attraction to your waifu then she has not found you yet.

Wrong. I feel a sexual attraction to my waifu and she found me many years ago.

>When she finds you then you will no what I mean because that love is pure, it is beyond physical sex.

Wrong. You are assuming that pure love cannot involve sex, which is false. Sex can be (and sometimes is) a physical expression of pure love. Pure love is beyond physical sex, you are correct about that, but what you are incorrect about here is that pure love does not inherently exclude physical sex nor does pure love automatically forbid physical sex.

Holy shit, women at the genetic level and over years of evolution are wanting to be appealing to the physically more dominant sex. Fuck, that's INSANE!! Men! Cut off your cocks to stop this now! Hurry Goys!!

>You are assuming that pure love cannot involve sex, which is false. Sex can be (and sometimes is) a physical expression of pure love

So sex between father and daughter is an appropriate expression of the love between the two?

>So sex between father and daughter is an appropriate expression of the love between the two?

I never said that and you know it. This discussion is about waifus, not the relationship between a father and his daughter. Nice strawman, though. You are never going to change my mind, so why even try?

That woman has a red mustache.

I was attempting to establish the idea that their exists different forms of love and that some forms preclude physical intimacy. This form is the type of love that devotion to a waifu is. That is my only point. I may change my mind if I was ever to see conniving evidence but from the bulk of my experiences and those who I have talked with the real devotees have no desire for physical intimacy with their waifu.

>I was attempting to establish the idea that their exists different forms of love and that some forms preclude physical intimacy.

This is correct.

>This form is the type of love that devotion to a waifu is.

For you, but not for me.

>and those who I have talked with the real devotees have no desire for physical intimacy with their waifu.

I am a real devotee and I have a desire for unconditionally loving physical intimacy with my waifu.

>I am a real devotee and I have a desire for unconditionally loving physical intimacy with my waifu.

To each his own I suppose. Although I will forever find it odd, much in the same way if a man told me he loved god so much he wanted to fuck him. Oh well

Fair enough. Once I teleport my waifu into this universe using manojava siddhi, I will use manojava siddhi to teleport my waifu and I into a Star Wars universe, then travel to Naboo, then have a date with my waifu on Naboo.

more bimbo pics please

black women have vanillanin receptors in there pussies

THREAD THEME: youtube.com/watch?v=I-TzdSQqGpY

>it's another cuckposter thread

>this

Hot!

Nah, it's just sometimes nigresses get sick of being beaten. If you're a woman, you're almost certainly hypergamous, and white > blacks.
As to why successful white guys get with black chicks? Because nigresses know how good they have it once they land one, so they do their damnedest to keep him. They fill the trad role. White women, otoh, constantly think they can do better, no matter who they're with, mainly because feminism is predominantly a white ideology in America. Niggers don't put up with that shit, male or female. Too much testosterone in both of them to bother with it.

Once I teleport my waifu back to this universe using manojava siddhi, I will use anima siddhi to shrink the Moon until it can fit in the palm of my hand. Then I will turn the Moon into a necklace for my waifu. FUCK THE TIDES!!!!!

Planned Parenthood

she/he's photoshopped or what??

kek