Balkan thread

How's the situation like at the Balkan's at the moment? What's going around in Serbia and other countries of the Balkans? Can't trust media or the diaspora here, need the views and opinions of people who live in the Balkans

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dM-T9j2UGXc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Albania is a Turkish protectorate
Turkey is active with mulsim minorities in Greece and Bulgraria, trying to increace influence in area even more, following the Neo-Ottoman dogma
FYROM changes policies and probably will come to a name agreement with Greece
Serbia continues the pro EU policies, prob gonna join EU soon
Croatia classic facist Germansucking faggots as always, nothing new
Bulgaria tries hard to improve as an economy (mostly fails)
Greece tries hard to suck EU cock (mostly succeeds)
Kosovo is still a clown druglord parody of a state
Montenegro funds science division to explain why its not part of Serbia
Bosnia prays everyday not to dissolve and instead remain the parody of the country it is
Romania misses Ceausescu

I dont think i need to say anything...

shit and dicks hahahaha

Idk, just sorta livin', man, you know?
Just like everybody else? This is 2017 - we're no different from anyone else.
The new driving license laws suck, i guess?
You're limited to 108 horsepower shitboxes until you turn 21.
What i'm trying to say is that we're not some war torn country in the middle east, we're just a country in Europe.

>Serbia continues the pro EU policies, prob gonna join EU soon
>soon
hahahahaha

also my net worth as of now is exactly 7 cigarettes

Albania is building a highway through Kosovo to Serbia and a railway to Montenegro.

Progress n sheit

I will have 0 cigarettes by the time this thread is over.

Balkans are full of shit ,as usual.

lmao

>Albania is a Turkish protectorate

Pure bullshit. Things are not so friendly so the turks decided to invest in Serbia and not in Albania.
but you are a low iq faggot and i'm just losing time with you.

what are my little balkan gypsies fighting about today?

People from Balkans on /pol aren't really knowledgeable, educated or informed on the actual issues and conditions in their home countries.

Usually edgy contrarians and simpletons, underage as well.

It's shit.
Whaddya expect from a bunch of 3rd world countries?

>Greece tries hard to suck EU cock (mostly succeeds)

Sometimes success isn't really success. The sooner you can wean yourself off that cock the better for you.

Working hard on creating a Balkan Federation, the next regional power that will counter expanding Turkish economic influence.

this is going on basically

romania is not in the balkans you stupid faggot

Maкeдoния ми пpинaдлeжи

So I just watched a documentary on this last night. About the Croat-Serb war of the early 90s. Legit cannot believe the Serbs acted like such little bitches. Croatia is clearly the more patrician state and Serbs suffer from inferiority complex

this

I lost my original map, Romania was not included there. We don't want your Gyppos, we would have enough.

What does пpинaдлeжи even mean?

belong, thought you'd've guessed

Macedonia frens..?

>I lost my original map
right, right.

How would I know, it's not like we speak the same language or something.

Dear slav friends, why is Albania still a thing?

just fuck off

alright boyos and grills time to play the lottery

t. albanigger diaspora

The people from Balkans I personally get along best happen to be Bulgarians, Romanians and Greeks.

>ignorance

No, I'm pretty sure we know all we want to know about each other and would rather exterminate one another than coexist. And honestly? There's no point in coexisting with albaroaches.

roll

dear terrone, did you finish sucking african cocks?

you created albania, Balotelli

guess i am literally hitler now

Because Great Powers created it in 1912 out of thin air to prevent Serbia and Montenegro having warm water ports and acting as Russian proxies in the Med?

Because Italy had it in its sphere of influence since then?

Because they are rapidly multiplying drug and organised crime Hive mind of tribal inbred savages?

if i had a say in it it would be wiped off the face of the earth

>Albanians unable to warm up since Serbian napalm stockpile depleted

I'd gladly let anyone else take the albaniggers in their sphere.

this

kek

Italy never had the power to dictate borders, even when we won ww1 the americans and bongs fucked us over

another self hating albanigger hiding his flag

Stop being brown, Jorgo.

We never gonna work together to make something good for our region, we aways fight and argue for fucking old bulshits. Sad!

Was this made for ants?Dumbass gypsy doesnt know how to get higher quality jpg pictures

Because Albanians haven't been turned into fuel yet

Trust him, the Swedes know something about trying to wean yourself off a cock addiction.

>greece
>balkan

this meme has to die. seriously

Did a albanian fuck your girlfriend and now you are angry peppino?

This,imagine what an united balkans could have looked like.Peace,prosperity and overall fantastic,but instead our region gets fucked over by other great powers and thier ZOG puppets making us fight for their interest.Sad!

are you that aromanian fella?

nah albanians are just cancerous, 14% of our jail population.

>imagine what an united balkans could have looked like
image what a united Balkans without Albania would have looked like

>t.doesn't have any knowledge of Albania apart from youtube videos and Sup Forums shitposters.

The autists in the EU like Shultz scare me. Hosting EU talks about future projects and directions for the EU. Hoping we can redpill them a little.

here parasite Hitler

t.chink colony

I dont know who he is.

/thread

roll

>t.chink colony
But I'm not a chink, and you're ethnic Albanian

Checkmate ;)

>be me
>born in Albania from a greek mother and albanian father
>other kids in my neighborhood tell me I don't look Albanian and don't act Albanian
>true since i'm blondish, squarefaced and despite being on the shorter side, am a bit more robust and a bit stronger than the other kids
>true because am more intelligent, introverted, less aggressive and sterner than the other kids
>get picked on due to being different and half greek but still defend myself
>as a result don't like most Albanians very much, but whatever, still my own people
>fastforward 15 years
>dad gives me a booklet of his family history since 1850
>find out that he is Murica-tier mix of Serbian, Montenegrin, and Vlach
>find out that I'm genetically 0% Albanian

What do Sup Forums?

>What do Sup Forums?
Celebrate

>im not a chink
Will be within the next 50 years

Your problem with Albania? You live in Canada or you are economic migrant from Balkans?

Get the turk dick out of your mouth and spit, Egzon. Come home white man!

On the other side don't, you are too far in the deepthroat to be re-considered. Your ancestors chose this for you and you upkeep it. Enjoy cocain psychosis where Allah comes to you and tells you to do bad shit. It's been like this with you from what I've seen.

fuck off somewhere before ded

>Will be within the next 50 years
And if all things go well, you'll be fuel

100% diaspora cuck,since he hates albanians so much he probably got bullied by one when he was in preschool,pretty pathetic.

predictable answer, still kek'd. But seriously though, I don't even know what I am. Born in Albania, raised with the language and culture (the latter a bit less), yet I am not Albanian. I am not Greek or any of the other things, because I know very little of their cultures (orthodoxy aside), and not a single word from the languages.

Here for school. Will go back when I finish, though

Still waiting for that Vicky 2 mod.

Diaspora plhs, everyone can see through your shit

>I dont like turks dude wtf are you talking about,you see people like you are the problem that keeps this region from becoming decent.

Definitely a Serb in Toronto who escaped the bombings in 99. Sorry we didn't get him Albaniabro, NATO is good but we don't make bombs small enough for cockroaches

Memes aside, no one is killed because of that, not in Albania proper at least. My last name isn't what you'd call typical Albanian, but it's not atypical either.

What nationality? How is in Canada? What are u studying

Your prime minister is literally a faggot loving cuck,and so is your country.You arent any better fuckboy.

>Born in Albania, raised with the language and culture (the latter a bit less), yet I am not Albanian. I am not Greek or any of the other things, because I know very little of their cultures (orthodoxy aside), and not a single word from the languages.
Choose which culture and language that interest you most and learn more about them

>How's the situation like at the Balkan's at the moment?

Better than usual. Few people starving, few people dying. Some streets have asphalt on them. Its alright.

LOL

Why is there a Serb Saint in your cathedral in Tirana?

Why do you teach fake history?

Why are you disgusting assimilators?

Why do you negate primary historical evidence such as Ottoman defters?

Why did you claim you were Pelasges descendants?

Why did you switch to Illyrian descent?

Why are there so many Slavic toponyms in Albania?

What are the oldest Albanian historical monuments? Architecture? Notable literary works? Famous composers?

Koj jadnik

>What nationality?
Croatian
>How is in Canada
Multicultural as hell
>What are u studying
Mathematics
And you're still an Alboshit. While I can dissociate myself from Canada completely when I move away, you'll always be an Alboshit. Kys

What's your last name? Is it some -iq ending which is obvious replacement for Serb -ić?

Also, you are similar to Goranci and those Albanian writers who themselves acknowledged they were Serbs by descent.

Even today there are 5000 Serb Muslims in Albania.

>albozerg spoted

>Murica-tier mix of Serbian,Montenegrin and Vlach
Your bloodline has violated the law of Dusan long enough,prepare for your imminent doom,vile Vl*choid.

>Definitely a Serb in Toronto
So close. I'm actually a Croat :)

>Serb
>close to a Croat

Hang him high!!!!

I meant that he guessed my location correctly

youtube.com/watch?v=dM-T9j2UGXc

>every balkan thread the same subhuman diaspora albos under the same pirate and fascist larplfag posting the same outdated memes and calling other people diaspora
lads when will we get rid of these subhumans?

speak something everyone can understand

am orthodox, and my last name does not end with iq. I'd rather not say my last name though. It does not sound Slavic at all, and that is all you need to know.

>Why is there a Serb Saint in your cathedral in Tirana?
Who?

>Why do you teach fake history?
Throwing vague terms there

>Why are you disgusting assimilators?
IDK about Kosovo, but according to my father's booklet, the assimilation of my ancestors into Albanian culture was very gradual and not forced at all.

>Why do you negate primary historical evidence such as Ottoman defters?
Gonna need sth more concrete here.

>Why did you claim you were Pelasges descendants?
Because our historians were/are retarded.

>Why did you switch to Illyrian descent?
There was no switch. It goes like Pelasgians>*magic*>Illyrians>*magic>Arber>Albanian. Also look into Aleks Buda :^) . Most like Albanians are descendants of the Illyrian tibe of the Albanoi, which was among the less prominent tribes.

>Why are there so many Slavic toponyms in Albania?
Nomenclature from the times of the Serbian empire. Stop pretending Balkanic populations have not mixed to death throughout the centuries.

>What are the oldest Albanian historical monuments? Architecture? Notable literary works? Famous composers?
You know you can google this shit. Also don't expect big things from a mercenary volk that surpassed the 1 million mark in the 20th century.

I remind that poor pepe during the goalocaust.
Germans had to park a panzer through Brazil rectum.

What law?