Taylor Swift hit the wall

I guess riding that cock carousel is tiring, the sow gave up.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3s1rvMFUweQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

she finally became a woman

>a fucking swiftposter
back to the oven with you

I dont understand her

She's gonna become a woman like her mommy soon.

*BRAPs your way*

The Quintessential American look
What's the matter OP? She's filling up for when she finally has a child in her late thirties.

please just be pregnant with a white baby

Taytay is perfect.

She's a coal burner. Prepare for swift little Tyrones running away from the police.

Always look at the mother.

It'll be a mullotto

How come her legs are so ugly, even before she got fat she had these veiny manly legs.

Taytay better lay off the taters

Isn't she a turbo dyke?

Karlie stop being mad, you knew this could happen.

Taytayniggers BTFO

I would 2 million permillioncent
she looks great
it is all in the face

FINALLY THE WALL ARRIVE TO TAY

Even the footlights hit the wall too.

What is aspect ratio fucktard?

I AM NOT COMPLAINING HERE
TAY PLS DON'T PREG ON BLACK SEED

THICC

You burgers need to get Trump to help Tay Tay

her mothers nose is absolutely disgusting. looks like it was grafted from a pavement ape.

>is

HAHA YOU FAGGITOS YOUR TAYTER ITS TRANSFORMING INTO HILLARY CLINTON WHAT TIMELINE IS THIS

If she pumps out a mulatto im going to give all my bitcoins and start buying salt.

This.

THICC as fuck

almost spit my coffee out
ive always seen this said, first time it happened

even after all that cherry-picking, I love her, and not in a sentimental type of way

Omg she is perfect

taytay will get bred by buck nigger seed.

Lmao just watch any recent performance video

youtube.com/watch?v=3s1rvMFUweQ

Your nigger-loving feminist has morphed into a hambeast

WHITE WOMAN AGE HORRIFICLY

BRAAAPPPPPP POP pip boboboboobBOOB

She's getting her thighs ready to start dropping babies. Baby 88 soon.

THIS IS WHAT A 10/10 LOOKS LIKE, LADS
FUCK YOU ALL
I AM DONE WITH LIFE

you can tell her mom enjoys a beer or 50

lmao more like tater swift

She has clearly put on some weight.

It's time to make kids tay tay.

That's no more than a "6" unfortunately.....

Years old....as far as the ripening of the soul......

And the opening of the heart to the world.....

She has a lot to do to become a diva ....... playing around in Hollyrood like that only gets you Blacklisted......

IE

Blacked....

Comped......

Bit The Fuck Off......

Chewed and Spit Out.....

Gotta drop the R&B front being a White Girl

Move to a real stage.....

But unfortunately it seems she has run the spin of the Galaxy,.......traveling the world using her double entendre

1 linguistics : a word or expression capable of two interpretations with one usually risqué

flirty talk full of double entendres

2 literature : ambiguity of meaning arising from language that lends itself to more than one interpretation

So?

T A Y
A
Y

shes having a baby...leave her alone stop bullying her

My fiancee's mom has all the style and fashion sense of Peggy Hill, but she's skinny with good bones and if she took care of herself style-wise she could be MILF-tier for sure.

>female in music industry
>not a used up whore before she reached 12 years old

>leave her alone stop bullying her
WHAT?
i love her, and a weight gain will do wonders on her

SHE IS A TRANNY

what the fuck, am i the only one seeing a MASSIVE bulge?!

the queen of the alt right is a fucking tranny

lol man legs

TAYLOR Is A TRANNY.

Where's Amos?

>fat as a sow
>ugly as a turd
>degenerate as a whore
>can't dance
>can't sing
>has no ass
>has no tits
>falsely accuses a man of groping her in public
>cries while lying in the accusation of said man
>get's humilaited by a nigger on a big stage
>has fucked said nigger to get her career started
>fucks other niggers for pleasure
>fucks jews for money

Your trolling is so bad its pathetic.
But I get ya, its nit like youre allowed to discuss politics anymore abdullah.

but but she is aryan queen

She looks fine in these. 10-15 pounds over her regular weight, if that.

>spending this much time hating on succesfull woman. I can tell you never got to be with stacey and n HS, now its all traumas @ late 20s.

I knew I chose the right girl.

>Aryan
>Kike

Pick one retard.

first unshopped image i see of him, saving it, thx user

mummy is getting thicc.

LOST

Taylor Thicc

My cock next Tay Tay

She's over rated.

Looks better without makeup

Why is he sexually assaulting that hook?

pls post more

wtf

is that Sam Kinison?

Skinny look definitely suits her better. If she wants to look thicker, she should hit the gym, not the fridge

That's a man look at it

well,

look at her mum.

I also feel that pain. Her new album was subversively targeted towards us. I know I'm being manipulated, but I can't help love her.

This is a red pill.

Oh well, it's good I'm not one of those tay fanbois.

wow! What a beautiful thing age does for a woman!

I would love to marry her and provide for after now that she's passed her "wild phase". If only she had a few black children I could become the step father of

Emmmm curves , Class A rape material.

Is this real?

Nope.

Why are non-burgers so jealous of the swift?

Grade A Slampig

>this manlet has destroyed everyone in the alt right

Butthurt Moldoape

Good god damn, that's perfection.

Shits on their forced Amerimutt meme

all of her ex's are white.

10 out of her 12 relationships haven't lasted longer than 1 month.

maybe she is a bitch? 12 boyfriends... no marriage..... no engagement...

what does she want?

Wut? She's only hitting the wall of THICCness, you pedo kike fuckers.

Ugly outfit, ugly hair, needs to lose at least 10 pounds.

This is now a Red Bomb thread since you came at Tay Tay

You will never Beyonce the Tay Tay. We all know shes a fucking knockout and hasnt gained a pound. Shills pushing their camera angles and tabloids tryin to kill her career cuz she turned down the sex cult like Bieber. Shes untouchable, give up before she wrecks your house of sinful secrets.

Wanna know how the sex cult works? First you must rape a child - this solidifies your position in the lower sephiroth and prevents you from ascending aka you commit yourself to the orgasm instead of transmuting the seed in Xhristos Oil. Then your kunda light/energy is stolen as they sodomize you, anal sex opens the root chakra and exposes Sophia to be harvested. The empty soulless vessel is then consumed (literally eaten by demons for the light). A body identical to yours is created without your heavenly light, you will live forever but you have no soul and cannot redeem your light - you are forever a beast of the field.

Think its a joke? Does Kanye look like Kanye? Does Eminem look like Eminem? Drake isnt Drake. Nicki? Lil Wayne? JayZ used to have a lazy eye.

Enlightenment = pineal gland activated, this allows the true soul to use the knowledge of all past lives. Music is easy, its just hebrew from the Torah converted to notes and we spent hundreds of years bangin drums to fires. They use music to put you in a trance, then their VERBS enter your subconscious and your subconscious builds their reality. Why you think music is all about material goods?

The serpent from the bible is your dick, original sin is the orgasm, eating from the 'fruit of life' is to ejaculate and enjoy the head high.

Learn to orgasm without ejaculation and you defeat Shatan = Satan = animal desire

40days of no cumming and enjoy enlightenment.

Jesus fucked with the stars and planets to keep the jews from telling the future via astrology. Check astro charts on days of Fortune 500 IPO's and acquisitions.

Enlightenment not possible til 30th bday

>soybean

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Kek

>10 out of her 12 relationships haven't lasted longer than 1 month

Exactly. She's just a slut singing about being a slut.

Taylor Swift is fucking her handlers like Kesha did. She went back to her natural hair color, she’s gaining weight, refusing professional hair/makeup/wardrobe for public appearances, etc. She, like many musicians/actors, like Kesha, Alicia Keys, Justin Timberlake, Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan, Dave Chapelle, Amanda Bynes, Tracy Morgan, Kat Williams, Sean Astin, Macaulay Culkin, Fred and Ben Savage, Martin Lawrence, Lady Gaga... and all the rest who’ve done this in the past.

They only do these things as they ride out the sex-abuse laced recording/production company contracts they want out of, but can’t legally afford to buy themselves out of.

So? They literally “sacrifice” and destroy the only thing they can still directly control - themselves. They fuck with their bodies, physical appearances, reputations, performances, etc. all in an effort to buck the system by tainting/ruining/destroying the “product” that shaped their brand, made them marketable, likeable, personable, etc. they tarnish the brands of themselves in hopes the public will scream for them to be “recalled” no different than shit you’d buy in a grocery store that’s recalled. They are the raw chicken and they taunt themselves with salmonella hoping the public backlash ruins their marketability and they’ll be let go.

Feel bad for Taylor... and Bieber. Scooter B. did a real wonder on him. He’s “Weinstein’ed” lots of “Justin Bieber’s. Hope he’s the first label takedown. He and Usher need to pay. Hopefully it’s time.

I prolly gained 20lbs when I learned about the jq and the Holocaust not being real.
It is a shock to find out your whole life was a lie.
She will snap back to shape I'm sure

That could actually be true.

damn, it seems to have happened fast. And this is just before the holidays too. Imagine what she will look like by early January

pouring one out for the good times