Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku

Quake is a super loli woman, fortunately I want to MARRY Marika instead.

ALso, Queens chapter 4

docs.google.com/document/d/17XMkAIr5JsncuajX6_5Kj1NzS9Y9y7KdE5nhlzarny8/edit

There's something about Punished SW talking in such a cheerful way that is just unsettling.

its almost like seeing Deluge have fun with a Shufflin, though not quite that unnerving

Here's to Lapis Lazuline 3

Someone need to edit the image of SW sweating to "She does it for lewd and headpats" instead of "free".

BTW, you guys BTFO, Lady Puck did cry, she is a very caring person, albeit somewhat twisted.

>Puk Puck agreed to that, and stretched out her right hand. Happily, Snow White crouched down, and Puk Puck stroked her head.

REEEEEEEEEE

Everyday I'm Shufflin.

Maybe if Puk Puck had some real friends she wouldn't be such a bitch. My bet is that she'll rely on SW more and more until she can actually drop her strong facade.

Boring, the old model is so outdated. Get me some new models.

>Being turned against by the whole world, and losing your friends at the same time, those were things that would make anyone sad.

Does Puk Puck even realize that this is her fault?

Nope she's completely oblivious as to the reason why everyone not brainwashed by her hates her

But she literally did nothing wrong. What can be wrong when she wholeheartedly wishes for world peace?

She just wanted to befriend everyone, no one would get hurt.

I honestly don't see how she's wrong. She isn't it for some twisted self-serving goal. She wants world peace.

Why does this have a 24/7 general?

She takes away free will from people

The real question for the chapter is who gifted Puk Puck a vase and a single white lily. What does it mean?

It means that Puk Puck and her "friends" are into yuri.

In all seriousness it's probably just a normal lily and nothing more.

>General CQ vs General SW
>Lethe bullied CQ
>CQ fucked with Uluru for reason
>BBC got raped
>autistic DC

Great chapter. CQ is perfect in every way while BBC is such a turn-on.

Shufflin killing sandniggers when

CQ is just so adorable. I hope she survives.

Or you know some foreshadowing on the rise of Lazuline III in the battlefield since she has lily-of-the-valley flowers.

Speaking of Dark QT's rant, which way will Deluge turn out by the end of the series, hero or villain?

The deepest lore. Not sure why but it stuck out to me for some reason. Seems like a lot of detail for something simple like that.

Which Queen Magical Girls do you want dead?

Hard mode : no Pythie

CQ is so fucking good, I really want her to live
Puck Puk

>no Pythie
Fuck you. Pythie did nothing wrong.

Depends on what her endgame really is but I think she's most likely gonna be an anti-hero since if Puck and Osk are down, she still has to deal with Caspar who has both Lazuline I and Pythie who probably has some ulterior motives.

She raped at least one or possibly two MG's with the second one having something forcefully shoved into her mouth.

Anti-hero sounds about right

Finished 1.5
Is Pythie kill

Pythie.

Right now she needed to go full mindcontrol to accomplish her goal of world peace. Once world peace is secured (all MG refraining from killing each other), she has no intention on being overly intrusive or robbing them of free-will. They will still be different people with different pursuits in life. Every country literally has laws to prevent murders and crimes, are you saying that is wrong because it prevents "free will" too?

Puck wanted to make real friends, not just a bunch of personality-less dolls. It's dumb to forget how she actually is.

Nope, just imprisoned for awhile, she's gonna be back in a future arc though and becomes a huge recurring character nonetheless.

Nope. She's in prison.

Rape is OK if the rapist is a beautiful girl.

Blue Bell remembered that she wasn’t Blue Bell.

HYPE

people under PP are like a hive mind all wanting to serve her, if anyone wants to do anything against the grain, they are unable to. PP takes away the freedom of choice from people who want to change shit. Its a false peace

So predictions on what BBC will do next chapter now that she has her memories back?

Read my post. I said right now PP needs to crank up her magic to the max because she needed to protect the device. After the device is activated, PP will return her magic to how it used to be for years (lowest setting, only there to make people non-aggressive, but still free to make decisions).

PP's goal isn't to make the world serve her like mindless puppet. Her goal is make people stop killing each other while still being themselves, and that can be achieved with the lowest setting of her magic. The whole point with the device is only to increase the range of her magic, not its intensity.

BBC will fill Deluge's mouth to the brim with delicious candy. Then they will slowly trick or treat the entire Osk forces from beneath them.

Still following Deluge just to probably to make sure that she still completely follows through with her plan. Because as of right now the faction that's benefitting the most is Caspar. With Deluge being the one wanting to take down Osk and Puck, Caspar won't need to lose their forces and keep rising in number since Lazuline I seems to be recruiting MG's to the faction. So all BBC,who is Lazuline III, needs to do is just make sure her plan goes through so she does the job that Caspar wanted.

>She wanted to be supportive to Deluge. She’d tried so hard to be that person to her
>Blue Bell can’t just abandon Deluge
>Blue Bell knows that Deluge isn’t a stupid person. She’s well-adjusted and smart. Blue Bell wanted that Deluge back.

Oh look, it's another episode of I-want-Deluge's-cock—

>As she walked around, a hand grabbed onto her.
>The hand’s grip was hard. Blue Bell couldn’t react fast enough, another hand gripped her neck, as it pulled her towards a tent.
>Blue Bell’s body was thrown to the ground, and Blue Bell wanted to scream, but a hand clasped her mouth shut. Her screams were muffled.
>Before she knew it, the hands began to feed her something.
>Forced into her mouth.
>More and more of them were being force-fed to Blue Bell.
>She tried to spit them out, but the hand kept forcing them down her throat.

...This wording in this entire scene was intentional, right?

BBC's gonna make Deluge pay for all the times she used her for "closure" isn't she? A dom BBC would be great

Dom BBC is going to feed "in heat" candies to Deluge.

nemurin in dreamland adaptation when

>Now it seems Blue Bell’s the one that’s being stressed out. She wanted to eat the candies herself, calm herself down.

That must have been a nice release for BBC, right? Good that she gets to enjoy the big blue candy herself.

I'm buttmad there will never be Deluge x BBC doujin.

What are magical girls that would lose in a straight up 1v1 fight against a
>2 of spades
>3 of spades
>4 of spades
>5 of spades
>6 of spades
>7 of spades
>8 of spades
>9 of spades
>10 of spades
>Jack of spades
>Queen of spades
>King of spades
>Ace of spades

Also, what is the highest spade your favorite MG would manage to win against?

Deluge is my favorite. She beat the Ace, but that was with the cuffs, she could probably beat the Queen or King of Spades without the cuffs

2 of Spade is stronger than your average MG, meaning she's a 3/5 in physicals. Ace of Spade is stronger than Marika.

My fav? Pfle and CQ can't into a fist fight while Deluge did kill the Ace after overdosing on Luxury Mode.

Daisy could have been Nokko-chan's personal Quake. They're both dirt poor but nice people.

As she walked around, a hand grabbed onto her.

The hand’s grip was hard. Blue Bell couldn’t react fast enough, another hand gripped her neck, as it pulled her towards a tent.

Blue Bell’s body was thrown to the ground, and Blue Bell wanted to scream, but a something plugged her mouth shut. Her screams were muffled.

Before she knew it, she is being fed by something hot.

Forced into her mouth. Upon contact with her tongue, it became wet instantly in her mouth. Harder and harder it was being force-fed to Blue Bell.

Blue Bell realized what it was. It was Deluge's penis. She tried to spit it out, but Deluge kept forcing it down her throat.

It was laid out perfectly.

Inori Minase: Please go easy on her for what she did. She's only 7 years old, you know.

Marika beat the Ace of Spades and King of Clubs after killing dozens of Shufflin with Solar Cannon.

I think Lapis would only be beaten by Ace of Spades, while Masked Wonder could probably take the King of Spades.

>2 of spades
Postarie, Rulah

>3 of spades
Bellsie

>4 of spades
Tama

>5 of spades
Shadow Gale

>6 of spades
Hana Gekokujo

>7 of spades
Sou-chan

>8 of spades
Umbrain

>9 of spades
Pythie

>10 of spades
Winterprison

>Jack of spades
Lady Proud

>Queen of spades
Filuru, Mimi

>King of spades
Clantail, Masked Wonder

>Ace of spades
Lapis 2, Patricia

>Why isn’t there anyone normal to talk to?

Poor CQ. She's like, the most level headed character in the series but still really fun, her teasing Uluru was great.

>Blue Bell remembered that she wasn’t Blue Bell.

Oh shit, I knew this was coming, but the rapey imagery of the scene came out of nowhere. I also didn't realize she'd been mindwiped herself, I thought she was just hiding it.

Also Dark QT being a dork was cute.

>Hana 6
>LP 7
Are you all right? You know that Hana can beat Pythie and Tot Pop, both of whom are 4/4 physicals, at once in a straight fight right? While LP is an embarrassment who couldn't even scratch Cranberry?

Since you know them so well, rank them instead of whining about it.

>I also didn't realize she'd been mindwiped herself, I thought she was just hiding it.
Are you setious? Did you ignore the ladt chapter of ACES where we learned BBC has a hazy memory, and how she's genuinely devoted to Deluge?

Why can't I point out a mistake again?

I don't have their stats memorized off the top of my head, but apparently you do. So do it.

>the rapey imagery of the scene came out of nowhere
I guess we should get used to it everytime Pythie is around. The 5/5 Pervert had done it twice now.

>Someone sent a white lily to Puck
Such foreshadowing.

>Even though the koala plushie is just that. A plushie. Puk Puck imagined that it was someone warmly embracing her, being hugged, being comforted, having someone tell her that everything’s going to be okay.

I feel like the spirit of Quake possessed that koala.

Man, if only Quake was here. Puk Puck would be comforted so hard.

Quake, Lady Proud and Rulah should comfort the hell out of PP.

>quake's love for children so strong, she's manifested as a spirit protector
>travels back in time to save all the lolis
>rescues puk puck from her enemies
>creates loli utopia

It should be 5/5 Rapist by now.

My wife is not a futa whore.

The BBC scene gave me a boner.

I didn't know words can make me so hard

I wish we had a shooter game or something like that but with Shufflins.

I never said I didn't think she was genuinely devoted to Deluge, I must have forgotten about her mentioning she had hazy memories.

I'm completely confused about BBC being Lazuline III. Which part do I need to reread carefully?

these are really cool, what is it from?

you should reread the parts where BBC mentions she has some foggy memory. And also, when SG gives SW Pfle's memories, take note of what they look like.

Since her first PoV she said she has a hazy memory from sometime ago, add to that how in JOKERS SG mentioned Pfle's memories where like a candy of sorts.

>How’d it get this far? Blue Bell didn’t really remember. Most of it was just a haze.

>She couldn’t even remember how she became a Magical Girl in the first place.

ACES chapter 5.

What would happen to me if I got stung by Quake's scorpion tail?

It would be very painfu;

Quake has a dragon tail. The scorpion tail was Inferno.

You become a loli.

you will become a pedo

Ah, well, ok, what would happen to me if Inferno stung me?

You will become a loli pedo.

Does Deluge have a tail fin or is that some kind of accessory?

You can have an indirect kiss with Deluge.

>we will never have inferno, deluge, and bbc yuri threesomes

w-why, cruel world?

Maruino's tail fetish is going too far but I love it.

I think Deluge is the only one of the PE that has no tail, not sure about Tempest though

>muh dark past
>muh vengeance
>edgy attitude
>suggestive moments with two pretty girls

Deluge is a fucking Mary Sue

And we love her for it.

So does Dark QT.

Tempest has those mysterious apples.

What would happen if I ate those?

Tempest and Deluge has no tail mentioned in text, while Quake's and Inferno's were mentioned directly in the same scene. So it's safe to assume they don't have one.

I love Ripple!

was inferno, being a high school student, too old for Quake?

Inferno is pretty much a bba to QUake. She actually has hair down there.

BBC rape is the hottest scene in the series so far, why didn't it have an illustration? Fucking Ripple got one.

show you guts cool say what