Finally they admit to what they have wanted all along

Finally they admit to what they have wanted all along.

They are announcing their united caliphate.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/12/07/german-spd-leader-martinschulz-seeks-united-states-europe-2025/
churchill-society-london.org.uk/astonish.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

These fucking (((people))). What's the atmosphere like on mainland Europe? Would people actually support this kind of initiative?

Salty man right there...attempting to do by diplomacy what Hitler could not by force.

>be Martin Schulz
>only finish primary school, failing twice to pass
>raging alcoholic
>formal education is a bookseller
>literally acomplished nothing as a german politician
>somehow get to be an MEP
>be widely known as the ugliest person in there
>be one of the persons responsible for ruining the free trade organisation that the EU was and turning it into a leftist hellhole
>praise "refugees" and throw hissy fits at countries that don't want them

This is a modern german lads.

But our politicians said this would never happen!

politicians lie, who knew

Nice source faggot
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/12/07/german-spd-leader-martinschulz-seeks-united-states-europe-2025/

Sources. On the primary school stuff?

NOOOOOOOOOOOO NONONONOO

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THOSE FAGGOTS

First you need to show everyone that UK made a terrible mistake YOU GOD DAMN KRAUT MORON, YOU ALWAYS FUCK THINGS UP!!

literally check wikipedia

What about Poland, Hungary, East Euro Nation in General?
They’d just fuck off at that point would they not?

Tbh, I think they should just go off and form their own less gay bloc of nations

Thats the plan George. We'll keep pissing them off until they kick us out and we won't have to pay a dime unlike bongs.
Then Bibi in Tel Aviv will make sure krauts pay us WW2 reparations while they drown in shitskins.
Literally best outcome.

FOURTH REICH NOW! Seig Heil!

This wouldn't be a bad thing if we were able to actually vote for our leaders, which is not what we are able to do right now. :D

Slow down Germany, it's has been only 69 years since the last time you've tried to fuck up the Europe.

THIS is a very good thing for the EU but the russian will never let it happen

Ok, bye

HAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT ITS TRUE

Anyone who has paid any attention with even a slight amount of critical thinking has known for a while that the United States of Europe was their end goal.

The fucked up part is that at the same time they were working towards that goal they were also supporting Muslims who want to take over.

If Europe ever unites it looks like it will be under Islam. How very European

Incidentally since when did you need training in order to sell books?

I have been saying this for years now and all you fucking retarded Europeans laughed. I ask who’s laughing now? You could have prevented all of this. Welcome to our world

Poland gets it. There is NOTHING worse for a nation than adding millions of Islamic shitskins to it. Even if (((they))) tell you “you have to let the entire third world in, or your nation will not survive!”, if that’s the case then let it die. Better to die as a white nation than to live as a part of the caliphate

They tried it with the euro. Who didn't already know this?

He's a kike, moron.

How will that work? didn't they learned anything from the ex soviet union ? central planning doesn't work. and what do they mean by "united states" ? we don't have a commun language. Americans speak english, in Europe we have croates, greeks, french, italian, german, spanish, hungarian, polish , estonian etc...many languages. How's that supposed to work? + we have different interests and history. The only thing we can all agree on is to deport non-european third worlders..that's it. But having a common fiscal policy, common tongue..etc it's not gonna work and will lead to war!

They keep saying Asia needs to accept immigrants. China has a billion fucking people. The immigration to sustain economics is and always has been a fucking MYTH

How else are you supposed to sustain infinite growth?! What about the GDP!? THINK OF THE GDP!!

His mother was a catholic my friendly meme country person.

The trick here is if this European Union succeeds, then the kikes have control over the entirety of Europe. If it fails, then everyone will hate the idea of European integration for generations and there will never be a Mosley/Yockey-esque 'Europe a Nation' to contend with the US, Russia, Communist China and the ZOG. Got to give them credit, tptb are clever.

They forgot to mention the middle east and africa would be included

ITS FUCKING GOING DOWN

THEY'RE RUSHING TO THE ENDGAME, JERUSALEM STARTED IT

TRUMP IS GOING ALL FUCKING IN BETTING ON BLACK

LETS FUCKING DO IT

YOU CUNTS IN YUROP BETTER BE LEARNING HOW TO HANDLE A FIREARM, BECAUSE WAR IS COMING

Why all commiefags are such bitter losers? No shit he wants to watch Europe burn.

It's probably part of an AA program.

GDP is another one of those fucking memes. Last summer I traveled to Poland and had a layover in Berlin to the seat of this “new Europe”. SHITHOLE. Terrible layout and city design. SHITHOLE.

Then I was in Kraków. You can sense the optimism in Poles there. Everyone was working towards something. Sure people did not on average have a lot of money but what they owned BELONGED TO THEMSELVES. FUxk the GDP meme bull shit.

All people want to be relevant during their lives. The answer to that has always been and will always be yes.

He isn't but he sure as hell does look like one

>THEY'RE RUSHING TO THE ENDGAME
They probably got some good legendary loot from a chest somewhere. This is a bold move I don't think they have the levels.

He is a total Versager

Sorry to interrupt, but Cracov center in summer is 4/5 tourists. If you didn't visit work/housing district, then you didnt see too many Poles

PAN EUROPA
who's race will be similar to ancient Egyptians in appearance and will be ruled over by the spiritual elite of gods chosen people by a fair and equitable system.

Really?

>lefty statists calling for centralized European state
>this is somehow surprising
>caliphate
Fuck off.

I would have thought the AA stuff would have come after the suicide attempt, but he was doing a three-year degree (?) in book selling BEFORE that.

He has spoken.

It's great how these motherfuckers just issue ultimatums to entire countries whenever they feel like it, and most of the time they get what they want.

And guess who will be sultan, the man himself - Merkel.

Diversity is our strength

Failing Abitur isn’t really unusual.
Same happened to me
He made it sound like he dropped out during 5-10 grade

can someone skillfull make a merch out of Shulz pleez

a man of mixed race with no home who speaks esperanto rules over by jews through communism
the end goal is power dont worry about the details just give them more power.

That’s true however we were living in a small town outside of Kraków. One thing I noticed is that a lot of the people owned small gardens and plots of land that they actually used. I also noticed more people driving cars. My friend grew up in Poland and hadn’t been back in 6 years and even he was surprised to see how many new people were driving.

What is "abitur"? Is it like the Deutschfriend equivalent of end of year exams?

Fo realz. I was suprised too

Whelp looks like the reichtangle couldn't hold down its perpetual ambition of trying to destroy europe. Good job eternal kr*ut.

the shitskin reich

by allah, we wuz fuhrers

The "challenges" facing the region are entirely caused by the region. God, when do we hang them?

Germany always and only fucks shit up in Europe

More like "USE" as in "USED" lmao.

but the countries are fragmented. They will try to impose more merkelreich, draconian fiscal rules (that apply to all except France) and that's not gonna happen.

The EU lost it's momentum in 2013 and now is coming to an end.

I'm pretty sure the french are mostly against that

Nah they just bought the premium vehicle and went straight into the match like a noob.

Wouldn't it be because of modern times there being more work in centralised areas like cities so rural people have to commute more?

Germany saw its all or nothing considering how fragmented it's current nazi base is, so it's going full 4th reich, good luck dealing with the eternal kr*ut europe, there's a reason we chopped their damned country into chunks last time they did this shit.

Remain voters -
There will never be a United states of Europe
There will never be a EU Army
They will never try and force countries to take in migrants
Stop scare mongering

>be chulz
>get spd to record low
>want something
kek, chulz and the spd are totally delusional

He dropped out in 11th.

Sadly, 'intellectuals' agree to this for the most part. They value philosophical, humanist theory instead of actual people or even, dare I say it, THEIR people.

This. It has a goal for literally decades.

Luckily, also this.

Even then, Germany has a history and Merkel is exactly the kind of person to push for this kind of nonsense.

is this bad

You get to be a German in the 4th reich m8, have fun with the perpetual kr*ut trying to conquer and destroy Europe m8.

fight me cunt

Not trying to be rude, but you don't exactly have to be a genius to pass

Take it from us, federalization does not work...

>follow Britain's example and leave the bloc
aka pay billions in extortion and then end up actually not leaving

Autistic germans want their GDP to go up.

I'VE GOT A BRAND NEW BOOK FULL OF GERMAN WORDS. I WANT TO USE SOME OF THEM.

Watzmannwahn

We /4th reich soviet edition/ now

You might not like it but this is the only to end the 56% supremacy and deal with the subhumans to the east and the eternal anglo

Hopefully china will look at us favourably and help us end this menance that dominates the world currently

and by "terrorism" I mean "Germany destroying Europe for the third time in a little over a century."

But GDP is gud rite!? That's why Trudeau wants to increase immigration! So our GDP rises and then we can tax them when the immigrants are hardworking members of society who don't sit around on extreme amounts of government gibs! It's the only metric of a good nation after all!

what happens if member states just say no? are they really going to use force?

I would kill 20 people to have a week with the one on the right. How many Korean girls look like this? INB4 butter face IDC lads i'll just have her wear a sexy mask.

This is what peak statesmanship looks like.

Once they start trying to put this into action, you have the ability to strike down the EU, push against it hard when it starts to take prominence.
The political union of the EU is a corrupt organization and a "united states of europe" is just an attempt to grab overwhelming power over our sovereign nations.

>SPD and Schulz the Cuck literally honor-killing their party

[AGGRESSIVE SCREAMLAUGHTER]

They've been planning this since before WW2. Here's Churchill calling for it in 1946
churchill-society-london.org.uk/astonish.html

Take heed, Europe. They plan to build a powerful central government as they turn your countries into non-white shitholes. DO NOT FOLLOW AMERICA'S ROAD

She won't be butterfaced... because of all the plastic surgery and make-up. Your children if you have any, however...

Europe will never be like the united states.

Schlagerschmeichelei?

HES A FUCKING KIKE

The only way I would accept it is if it wasn't lead by corrupt faggots and people who actively want to undermine native european culture. Even then, it would still destroy my sovereign nation so I wouldn't look on it favorably, just make a trade union and defensive pact and that's all you need. The political aspect needs to fuck off.

I'm starting to think you guys are 6'4" blonde jews. Are Poles the Ubermensche jews? Either way I get a kick out of you guys sticking a thumb in Germanys eye.

>to defeat the 56%, you must become 0%

It will be better. With Drumpf in charge you're already going downhill. Don't worry we will take your position.

POLAND,ACTIVATE OPERATION UNITED INTERMARIUM NOWWWW

Do Germans only think about ways of shaking the "we started both world wars" legacy? We talk about how white people are too accommodating and only white people try so hard to appeal to people but I swear every day Germany is talking about some gay shit like unification or "please send us more refugees, we just can't get enough refugees. Let us raise the orphans of the world!"

Good instead of carpet bombing one Muslim country we can just do one