Lives his whole miserable life worrying about white ethnostates, """""his people""""" and """""white children"""""

>Lives his whole miserable life worrying about white ethnostates, """""his people""""" and """""white children"""""
>Will be dead in 60 years, the last 20 of which will involve witnessing the rapid degrading process of declining health
>Has, at best, 40 years in which to enjoy the world and at all the pleasures it has to offer, as an independent and physically able individual
>Doesn't do it
Ladies and gentlemen, the pinnacle of mental illness

>Spends his life drowning himself in hedonistic pursuits
>Leaves his children a country that is ravaged by shitskins and rapidly degrading into a third world nation
???

One of my (extremely badass) Hugenot ancestors literally has a book written about him, just like Captain Harlock's ancestor
Suck it haters

>Caring about things that happen after you're dead

I live to say "I told you so". It's more enjoyable than anything.

This is why the Rotschilds might actually end up having their one world government, because of ignorant, careless faggots like yourself. Show us your real flag you JIDF shill.

Oh so you're gay?

>LOL why don't the goyim just indulge in every pleasure possible 24/7? It's like they care about their families and country or something

exactly

>Will be dead in 60 years, the last 20 of which will involve witnessing the rapid degrading process of declining health
>He doesn't know what SENS is

This has to be bait or a nigger

This is why I don't care about climate change.

>hey Esra can you scratch my back herpes? it's driving me mashugana
KIKE

>being a materialist with no concept of what is outside of this life.
oh wow another shit bait thread. They're running out of ideas boys

>lol who cares if my country degrades into an Islamic Caliphate with roving rape gangs? I'll be dead anyway! lol
About the level of sociopathy and self-centeredness I've come to expect from the left really. Literally don't care about anyone but themselves

>Not caring about things that happen after you're dead
>Being a selfish shithead
boomer and/or nigger detected

Nothing. Hope you don't think of joining a flying spaghetti monster in the clouds after you're dead. Imagine the tragedy of living with that assumption

why would the left care? they already have an ethnostate

There is literally no reason to. Get money, if your country goes to shit then move somewhere that isn't shit shit

>boomer and/or nigger detected
The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

>truly fights for his people and country
>get to stay White and call huge numbers of people to stay White
>will still be pure while you are mongrel golem slaves to the kikes

Keep crying.

I couldn't care less what you think of me or what things you call me. I just enjoy living a happy life and laughing at christcucks and their delusions, from time to time

how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back
>“I’ve been found out.”
KIKE

your genetic background is determined at fertilization and there is literally nothing you can do to change that

>Get money, if your country goes to shit then move somewhere that isn't shit
You can't if the government seizes your money to pay for muslims, or there's nowhere to run to because the entire world has been taken over by muslims, chinks, niggers and poo in loos

>it's ok if the planet goes to shit because lel I'll be dead
>fuck humanity dude, people are shit
nigger

see

In this post we see the christcuck.
Caught in the delusion of his own irrational views, he goes into panic mode. While in panic mode, the christuck's defenses are reduced to typing "MUH JEWS" or "MUH LIBERALS" as frantically as he can.
A sad state of affairs, although one can't help but feel some delight while watching him squirm in is how hopelessness.

>there is nowhere to run to
>all the rich people will suddenly stop living great lives
If a capitalist state fell, others would rise and people with money would flock there. The rich will always have a safe haven.

Reproduction, the only goal in life, something a virgin like you will never know, will have us live forever while at best you knock up some landbeast to pop up some mongrel slaves to the kikes.

objectively the only logical view

call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is.
>"I've been found out"
show your true flag and your hooked nose you HEEB

If our fucking ancestors didn't give a shit about the future. Then they'd have been nihilistic fuckbags like you with no moral compass nor a need to raise another generation. You'd have a shit life you fucking nigger.

>your children are you

luck of the draw. Feels good to have been lucky

Probably true
>view that result in fucking over your descendants and future generations
>logical
kek

>caring about anything that happens after you're dead
>logical

Kike exposed

he can't reproduce ever since the rabbi botched his circumcision

>not caring for the future of your children and people close to you
>logical

Show us your real flag, Mr. Aggro Atheist guy. I'm sure it won't be an israeli flag.

you'll be dead, you'll cease to exist, nothing will matter for you anymore. How much simpler a concept do you need?

>going againt your one biological purpose because some jew on Sup Forums told you to
>logical

Your descendents and other people you care about will not be. Even if we ignore racial or national identity, family bonds still apply.

>purpose
tI'd love to see what your """white""" """descendants""" will have to say about what a great world you left them when the solar system goes boom

it's true.
We, with our green-hair, thick rimmed glasses, nose-rings, ear-gauges, pronouns and gender identities are the future and not mentally ill.
Obviously.

>I don't understand the concept of object permanence because I haven't mentally aged past 3 months

>when the solar system goes boom
Ok you are just shitposting.
Have a nice day

You think if you are rich you get out of the game? Ethnic domination and competition is occurring at every level of wealth. If you get away from low level wage competition and nest space competition, you only end up competition against Jews, Asians, and Indians who are actively trying to dominate higher society and force you away from your wealth, by any means necessary. Ethnic warfare will never leave you alone, and if you ignore it, it not only will lead your children and family to ruin, it will lead you to ruin. There is nowhere to hide. The only way out is to be a traitor and throw away your life, or join the side of your brothers and help us to victory.

WE'RE NOT AFRAID OF YOU, YOU FUCKING NAZI

>caring about what people wear, what color they dye their hair, who they choose to fuck or how they prefer being called because muh future

>can't argue back
>accuses of shitposting
>runs in fear
I'm loving the christcuckery ITT

>the sun will run out of fuel with in the next 1000000000000000000000000000000000000 generations
>we won't find a new star by then
nice try kike

>human beings with this mindset exist somewhere

One of the few exceptions I would make to my anti-eugenics stance

which is also how you detect autists iirc.
They can't understand others having different information than themselves, because they are incapable of it.

fuck off fag kike
go suck an oven roasted dick

>christcuckery
I'm as far from a religious person as you can be.

>totally not creating a highly hypothetical cycle of pointless stop and go between planets, which will ultimately end with the universe collapsing anyway

Non serve l'eugenica per gente di questo tipo. Sono i classici pirla nichilisti senza visione del futuro (perchè non ne hanno uno)

>an achievement in child development sure proves that his existence will totally be more meaningful than the stack of bones he'll leave behind

there is no future for you after you die, sorry to break it to you

shitposting accusation was still expecting it was voluntary on your part.
leftards are just extremely hard to spoof due to the complete ineptia they believe in.
- we're quadgender demiqueer tentaclekins
- dongs in poophole is just ok
- muslims so tolerant
litterally retarded, and whine able-ism when signified, demonstrating the point.

>were all going to die let's just do what we want
>*creates thousands of white ethnostates across the stars*
>NO NOT LIKE THAT YOU STUPID GOYIM YOURE SUPPOSED TO BE GETTING AIDS AND FUNDING ISREAL
stop being such a jew

>>your children are you
This is the best damage control the brainwashed virgin can come up with.

as I said, there is a future for your descendants and people you care about, even if you have no cultural/racial/national/religious identity and are little more than a robot

>I may be a mental midget but at least I'm a nihilist

>implying I'm pro faggotry or allahu ackbars
faggotry won't affect me for the rest of my life, even if the whole world turned homo it'd take more that the number of years I'll be alive. I'm ok with fighting muslims because I don't want to get nuked

Argue about the sun blowing up?
>being this retarded

Genetically, your children are 50% you. 2 children are about 75%, 3 about 87.5%, 4 about 93.75%, 5 about 96.875%, and 6 about 98.4375%.

Simply because you don't experience something doesn't mean it doesn't real.

>said white ethnostates eventually become star dust anyway
nice meme

sure, but they're not me

>NO NOT LIKE THAT YOU STUPID GOYIM YOURE SUPPOSED TO BE GETTING AIDS AND FUNDING ISRAEL
>aids filled Israel turns to star dust
nice meme jew

>sure, next time you're with your """"6 white children"""" be sure to try and find out out their own thoughts and emotions by just trying really hard!

Sure, but people still care about children/relatives/friends and their livelihoods, even if it goes beyond your lifespan.
Only lonely autists that read Nietzsche (without understanding it) and think they are now enlightened don't

>implying I don't understand Nitxa
>implying I agree with his pathetic refutation of lack of purpose to life
>implying you need to have a purpose to live a happy life

>no object permanence
>unable to read peoples faces
>no empathy
>cant plan past the month
how retarded are you?

>implying you need to have a purpose to live a happy life
>says the guy whose purpose is to have fun all throughout his life
You still have a purpose, just like anyone else, even if you don't admit it or see it. It's proven by the fact that you are here arguing in defense of your position.
The only difference is that your purpose is self serving and egoistic.

Hello Schlomo Mordecai Goldberg, how are you doing?

FBPB

Of course, christcucks and their special powers or reading the minds of others because they share genetic information with them! I should have figured

>let me move goal posts for the tenth time
Just kill yourself faggot.

Evolution made me in such a way that my body is biologically and chemically primed for reproduction but then again it also made me capable of thinking about the futility of doing so

>looks at face
>child is frowning
>looks at floor
>icecream is on floor
>analysis child is sad because it dropped it's ice cream
whoah so magical. why can't you do that kike? are you a retard or something?

Good argument, start addressing my points anytime

Nothing to do with the point you were making. you are just changing argument. You are not the enlightened superior being that you believe you are, you have drives, purposes and fears just like anyone else. You simply have different objectives.
You will die like anyone else true, the difference is that you won't have anyone mourning you or holding your hand while you do so

You don't say faggot.

This is my original post that you manage to move goal posts into "You can't read minds you shitlord", oh my God.

the arrogance of that assumption is astounding. Of course, only people who have children have someone show up at their funerals.
Even if that were the case, it literally wouldn't matter. One more shot of morphine please

you argued that i can't see someones thoughts and emotions just by looking at them. I showed a scenario in which i could. it's not magic. you're just shit at reading people you autistic heeb

>basic human capabilities are the same as being able to read thoughts because muh genetics
No more need for police interrogations, get user in the room!

>the arrogance of that assumption is astounding
It's not an assumption it's a reality. As I saidf your purpose is to have fun all throughout your life (judging from what you said at least). You are exactly the same as everyone elese, in the fact that to reach that objective you will have to face off your fears and strive towards your goals, just like everyone else.
You are not enlightened or superior, just have different motives and goals
>Even if that were the case, it literally wouldn't matter. One more shot of morphine please
If that makes you happy, good for you. Why are you arguing against what makes other people happy though? It's just a personal opinion of waht you want to do with your life

>One more shot of morphine please
poor little kike

>A man child that ends studies and still needs to "find myself"
>Travels the world in hedonist pursuit, doens´t learn anything
>Gets a job, gets a wife, eventually a son, remains a self-intitled fuck
>mid-age life crisis, still think he hasn´t found himself and that has to travel the world to do so
>latter becomes old man and still hasn´t learned anything, but now he is to old to move around
>dies the last 20 miserable years of his life in self pity well into is 80´s, that is, if hasn´t killed himself
>nobody shows up into is funeral

It's been fun triggering Christcuckies. But there's more to life. Just about to play some footie with the boys and then maybe we'll get us some skanks. Enjoy your life, cuckies, you only have the one!

>can't argue against a simple point that invalidates whole thred
>lol have fun guys!
bye bye

Coward ass OP keeps avoiding my posts.

Laughing at your life brainlet.

Fucking leave right now you hedonistic piece of shit
Enjoy a life with no purpose

I hope your skanks give you aids

(You) for that bait.

Yeah u shamed me on Sup Forums.org. That pic too, I feel extra ashamed now. And stupid. It's December 2017 and u shamed me on 4POL_internetboard. Why didn't I just eat McDonalds last night when I felt like it? Why do I care about my child and their future? I FEEL LIKE AN IDIOT NOW. THANKS A LOT M8. 'Merry Christmas' to you too pal (NOT!)

Faggot with no children detected.

>fucks men so doesn't have to worry about the community he leaves to his children.