BRAZIL WHITE RACE

Brazil is the future of the white race.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pixB3itwtMw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I heard that 45 years ago.

Still you guys run around hiring thugs to kill street children.

Yep. Any day now Brazil will become a super power... give it another 45 years.

>5'11

>5'11"
Will the manlet uprising start here?

>tfw not having white kids because I'm single

>hiring thugs to kill street children
I'm gonna say to you what we usually tell people that say this crap here, burger: take one of these children into your house.

I'm guessing 5´11 is considered tall in Brazil? Here it's literally average height. Oh well good for Brazil I guess, as long as the women receiving the donations aren't shitskins, of course.

>UMA

fertilization is really expensive, poor/black people can't afford it

It's the average here too

can you brain decipher a reason why the average height for the population would also be the average height for people donating sperm?

Brazil monkeys btfo by the western semen demon

FUCK OFF BRAZIL IS SHITSKIN CLAY

It's just that 180cm is a nice round number to have a cutoff.

Everything about this is bad, really bad
Except the racial preference, of course

>5'11"
when will they learn?

>Brazil is Whiiiiiiiite.
Do you honestly believe there is a single White person on your entire continent?

Colombus was a mistake

Do you wanna know something funny? In the wig market, the most valuable kind of hair is the natural blond, straight one. Obiously no woman wants a black, curly hair, but let's not talk about it because of "muh racism!"
Btw, poo hair is considered low-tier
youtube.com/watch?v=pixB3itwtMw

This is only a view held by the majority now until your PoC get empowered. If one wants to truly experience/understand institutional racism, go to Brazil. The remains of colonialism are so obvious, with brown people curving themselves to serve white people, with the general mindset that "white is better," as illustrated in OP's pic. Some companies are still very open to their "whites only" policies.

>the white race makes a comeback because of spem donation

The man looks very German. The woman is a horse-faced med and pity their kids came out like her.

The european gene pool in Brazil is too inbred and needs European sperm from elsewhere. They have all sorts of genetic diseases.
I've long advocated for the importation of genius sperm into 'human hives' like Brazil to boost the intelligence of the locals.

>White men have become so advanced that they don't even need to see a woman to impregnate her.
And yet all these masturbating faggots throw their transcendent sperm in the bin.

>National preference are 5'11, blonde and blue eyed
not sure if blue enough but willing to donate for the greater good. where do i send untainted anglo jizz?

>só brancos
Great way to get arrested.

Wait, what?

It's brains, not specifically beauty, that people should be looking for. Sperm from a brainy donor has a chance of lifting a slum dwelling Brazilian family out of poverty and into the middle class.

It's quite clear. Sperm donors have flooded Brazil with more babies than USA troops occupying Japan.