I SERIOISLY BELIEVE GOD IS PUNISHING CALIFORNIA FOR ITS DEGENERACY

I SERIOISLY BELIEVE GOD IS PUNISHING CALIFORNIA FOR ITS DEGENERACY

>Hurricane-force gusts could cripple battle vs. Southern California wildfires

I honestly and true my believe California is being punished for its pure degeneracy and hatred it has for America. The liberals can scream climate change all they want but they are delusional to not see that Maybe just maybe God is upset with how they reject him, allows murders to go free, liars are elected, liars in hollywood, pedos, sexual degeneracy, commies are trying to take over, marriage in decline, secularism on the rise, homosexuality promoted like crazy, etc.

If we take all this into account it really does feel like they are being punished.

cbsnews.com/news/hurricane-force-gusts-could-cripple-battle-against-southern-california-wildfires/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bikl9-OPPmA
youtube.com/watch?v=4DiIjeXSuBQ
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I seriously believe biology is punishing stupid people for building in areas were there are natural wildfires, and made the problem worse by trying to put all the natural wildfires out.

IF you mean natural law is Gods law, and California did stupid, yeah.

If you mean the Jewish sky lord is raining fire on them, no.

>muh loving god lit an entire state on fire, and everyone in that state deserves it!

This is why I can't take christcucks seriously.

I feel bad for the dead horses

What were Gatlinburg's sins?

so wat about Houston, the mexicans and Florida just to name a few events...you need to stop typing and lurk moar

So what were the hurricanes in Texas and Florida for then? I guess God hates them too.

>seppos cant handle a little bushfire
harden up cunts

it's just like the manga

Proximity to Dollywood.

Lord Trump laughing all the way from his throne lol

I live in the mountains of south california and had three earthquakes over the span of a few hours last night. Really makes me think

>"GOD ISS MEEAANNN I HATE U, U MADE MY PARENTS GET DIVORCED. GOD AND EXISTENCE SHOULD BE A BIG BOUNCY FLUFFY ROOM WHERE NO BAD-BAD THINGIES HAPPEN"

typical broken home stormfaggot

Fuck off fedora, I came from a Christian family but am slightly degenerate myself. I am a Christian by heart and admit to God being real but I sin daily, you need to grow up and accept that atheism is a phase. I wouldn't be surprised all the commies and atheists in Cali and definitely tie it into this issue. You really think all this shit happening is just a coicidence?

This has been a long time coming. Pic related is you

Trump also causes fires in Canada

So Florida and Texas were punished as well? New England is pure since it escapes from these disasters?

you're fucking retarded, this happens every few years, nothing to be alarmed at

They didn't have a wildfire that grew x3 and then was a made even bigger overnight from "random" hurricane winds.

This is some spooky religious level happening to California.

Can it also go to nyc?

>region that has been receiving droughts and wildfires for millions of years
>humans start using the land
>region retrains the same climate
>continues to have droughts have wildfires
>had nothing to do with people living in dangerous areas

Would you say that a church that gets destroyed by an earthquake near a faultline was destroyed because god was punishing it?
Fucking chirstfags are so retarded, almost as brain dead as the people who decided to build their dream home in an area prone to wildfires, tornadoes, hurricanes, earthquakes and fucking volcanoes.

See

They legalized spreading AIDS of course it's a punishment.

God isn't all loving you tard. You should read the old testament. He glassed entire degenerate cities and killed everyone in them. Then he flooded the entire planet killing everyone on it. Current christianity isn't even all love and hugs, it's more everything is shit, we're all shit people, but god can redeem you in the end.

I also laughed when Hollywood blamed Trump for hurricanes

God is an autist.

I've been thinking the same thing, either that or the Trump curse is hitting the whole state at once.

Perhaps (you) are just shit people

>not believing in divine retribution

Fedora tipping califag detected

Funny how jlaw doesn't blame gaia or whatever for destroying Puerto Rico and commiefornia

Der good

She was right?

Sodom and Gomorrah brother.

History repeats itself becoue we still haven't learn anything.
Or at least Commiefornians are pathetic case

Op is right especially when you think about how it was probably an illegal alien hobo in some degenerate homeless camp out who started the entire fucking fire disaster currently still burning.

> you need to grow up and accept that atheism is a phase.

Maybe i'll stop being an atheist when the existence of your kike god is proven to exist. And yes the burden of proof is on those claiming their god is real and is indeed lighting peoples homes on fire because they're evil sinners. You're both fucking garbage people, now turn the other cheek so i can slap it with my cock you faggot christcucks. I bet you're all circumcised too.

We'll know for sure if there's a wave of locusts, a plague of frogs, and finally an earthquake, that shatters the state, and sends it screaming into the ocean.

>be an area prone to wildfires
>constantly put out fires as soon as they arise, meaning dry brush builds up waiting
>3 fires start simultaneously along the same freeway, clearly the work of an arsonist
>"MUH GOD, MUH JEBUS, MUH SODOM AND GOMMORAH"

Why are religious people so fucking stupid?

Meteorologistfag from a potato actually.

>Rupert Murdoch

>About to celebrate buying $28.8 million beautiful small vineyard right in LA. Great wine, Moraga, owned by great Angelino, Tom Jones. Time cover,1961!

>The Murdoch estate is just one of many structures to succumb to a series of fires that have erupted in Southern California

Wildfires are essential to the natural ecosystems there. Many plants and animals evolved to live with them, there's even a whole field of ecology about the essential impacts of fire regimes. The reason they keep getting worse is that those dumbfucks keep putting them out cause "muh property rights"

>lord trump
kys

>Maybe i'll stop being an atheist when the existence of your kike god is proven to exist.

God's going to throw this back in your face on judgement day when those who refuse to bend the knee will be forced to

youtube.com/watch?v=Bikl9-OPPmA

>clearly the work of an arsonist
you seriously think so? That one person could burn all of LA down?

God is amazing

After he gave John McCain that brain tumor I was awaiting his next great tragedy to bestow on the liberal scum of this country

Hurricane force winds, high pressure walls to force back moisture from the Pacific and coercing an army of useless illegals to place random fires is an act only the all mighty could accomplish

PRAISE OUR LORD
PRAISE OUR FATHER

The funny part is it is really burning wheee the studio workers and executives live.

still waiting for that proof

Impossible to be scared of empty threats.

>burn all of LA down
LA is not burning down, and it won't. At most some outlying suburbs will get a bit singed.

Pic related, all three fires started along the same highway, at relatively the same time. Clearly someone drove down the freeway, stopping to start a fire, then moving on. They probably had a can of gasoline to get it started, the dry brush did the rest

of coursh!

California just made it not a crime to intentionally spread fire

Dollywood is wholesome family entertainment, leaf-faggot. They even banned gay days.

Those that are escaping the fire find themselves beset upon by packs of feral turkeys. Escape from her my children lest you taste a portion of her destruction!

you're talking about GRID

i love dollywood, how many theme parks are based on appalachian poverty?

I don't believe in god, but I will share a smile with you.

lel just that one, but didn't Disney have either a ride or a section dedicated to A Southern Song?

Lmao I can just imagine if your house was burnt down.
>"Oh well I guess god willed it :^))))"
Fuck off, cunt.

>posts downs syndrome
>innocent downs syndromed adults are a punchline to you

what a surprise that you are godless

It's fantastically easy to go back and retroactively justify natural disasters by identifying behaviour you don't agree with in the population there, why do you think it was the de facto explanation for all natural phenomena for millennia? It's every bit as retarded today as it was back then.

>Praises god for the systematic destruction of a state
>Calls me godless over a down syndrome meme
Wait who was your god, again? Was it baphomet or something?

>never praised God for the systematic destruction of the state
>never claimed to know why there were fires

I try to ask God to help everyone who's suffering. What God does is up to Him.

Then you're a fucking retard, congratulations.

Sorry, mate. But I don't think praying to a Jewish meme will do much good for a bunch of people burning to death. It's comforting to think a magical man can fix every problem but at the end of the day religion is largely just an accepted coping mechanism.

>Southern California

You're an idiot. The Dust Bowl saw farmers from the South moving to California and bringing their conservative beliefs with them. Northern CA is a liberal shit hole, not Southern CA.

Hope so , they need it

Why won't you cunts build concrete homes

Wow.
Using a picture of a down syndrome kid to make a point?
How stupid of you.
No wonder pffsss

The year AIDS became flammable.

Houston is a shithole that will turn texas blue

Northern Cali is filled with country folk though. They’re hardly like these fags in the Bay Area and So Cal. I hope all the homes burned down are chinks and their Jews and your sjw commies

if there was a "god" (which there almost certainly isn't), he would destroy every christian country in the world first.

you have to be an idiot to believe in a god who cares how much you believe in him more than how good a person you are

>what is material cost
>what is build time

San Antonio is more of a problem

>having it literally backwards
user

>I think a thing that happens every year is punishment

Good luck with that.

>commie blocks are pure evil

They're both liberal shitholes so you go it completely wrong, tree

>I honestly and true my believe California

It would make my day to see Chelsea hambag’s house burning... any photos?

God is punishing California for growing thousands of square miles of rain forest crops in a biome that has been largely desert for the last two thousand years.
God will get around to punishing you for being an insufferable asshole in due time.

>Northern CA is a liberal shit hole, not Southern CA

Yes, northern cal is the liberal area even when high northern cal is trying to break off into the it's own state of jefferson. You want to know why native CA residents like myself openly mock the midwest as being dump fucks who should have no say in federal anything? It's shit like this..
>ah.. ah I mean San Fran isn't southern cal so

no, you're still a dumb fuck. Go pull up a state wide map of how every one votes, then come back about how northern cal is the lib area. You clearly don't under stand how east west is not north south. Look at the population density of blue areas in the south vs blue.. ya know why am I even bothering? You're clearly midwest or red state and too fucking stupid to understand any of this, at all. I swear to god why do they even let you people vote? It's like trying to explain thermal dynamics to a monkey. Voting polls in the midwest should just have a huge box that say something like -vote against your own self interest?- and then a place for you make your mark.

Also for stealing water from the Colorado denying the rest of the desert the proper water it needs

Jesus is a Hebrew. Second what the hell do you know? You ever die and come back to life Satan? Gtfo with your non belief. Sup Forums is a Christian board.

they burn their own homes down by diverting runoff water from farming into the ocean so they don't have to pay to redecorate, the whole dry California wildfire meme is just simple insurance fraud

>suggesting they aren't

Jew gtfo and kill yourself already.

Nature = God

>Jesus was a Hebrew
Fix'd, and he was also betrayed by the Hebrews, so what does that tell you?

R A R E
A
R
E

>tfw almost burnt my house down yesterday when a stray ember from my pipe ignited a bag full of charcoal
>tfw Sup Forums would have been laughing at my family's ashes
so surreal

Californian forestry service fell victim to various equality schemes so they have surplus of office workers but are lacking boots on the ground. Forests are badly maintained so they burn like crazy.

If that's a punishment from God, he's punishing them for stupidity.

Awww that sucks

>condescends on someone as a way of proving their own piety
>pities downs people instead of respecting their qualities

this summer Split was on fire an nobody gived a shit.

Roast

youtube.com/watch?v=4DiIjeXSuBQ

jesus is jewish
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus
>You ever die and come back to life Satan? Gtfo with your non belief.
Why/how do you assert this would happen without proof?
>Sup Forums is a Christian board.
Doesnt make the claim a God exists true.

>living in CA
You asked for this

A bit more likely that this problem is due to cramming the population of two mid sized countries into a coastal desert to suck what little moisture may exist there into their latés. All because "muh nice weather".

Yeah dip shits, for millennia only Californians and literal sand niggers find a place where it never rains and call it heaven.

Those places are Democrat enclaves. God is punishing leftists, I'm with OP.