Power goes out

>power goes out
>lose ability to use currency

Other urls found in this thread:

blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions
medium.com/security-news/bitcoin-is-a-honeypot-and-satoshi-nakamoto-is-was-a-super-secret-agent-now-what-a49fad45552e
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this

>gets federally regulated
>crashes after people stop using it to launder money

e-money fags eternally BTFO

>hard drive crashes
>lose life savings

really makes me think

Not with Electrum, it gives you key words, you can down load on any computer, input the keywords and your account is back up...no loss.

That's every currency at this point.

what is cash?

That thing most people don't use anymore.

>most people
I know that most people are poor credit card slaves. But that does not change the fact that cash is king.

UPS and inverters for everyone.
solar panels and wind generators for everyone to maintain an emergency internet access.

The worst would be a big solar EMP but in this case we would have bigger problems than to be unable to use any currency (if not gold or barter)

devalued pieces of paper printed by pedo jews and backed by corruption and death

Hardware wallet with pass phrase recovery.

>cash is king.
>have to destabilize entire nations and kill people to keep it propped up.

hhahahahahahahha oh man what an absolute goyum

is this how nocoiners COPE?

i almost feel bad for you guys, must be hard watching the king shit all over your worthless government cuck money

It's almost like the cards have name, number, security codes and a bank you could call to verify the funds.

>backed by corruption and death
>destabilize entire nations

SJW detected and discarded.

You cant access your bank account without power either retard.

>not leaving your private key and address with the clerk to run your transaction later
where's the trust, user?

Its almost like phones have batteries that are unaffected by the power going out

No matter how many anti-bitcoin threads and posts you all make, it will never make up for you all missing the boat. You all failed, and now you're bitter. Sad!

/thread

Banks are just as electronic as bitcoin, it's just that we pay the banks to uphold the system, whereas with Bitcoin, the users and miners get paid for upholding the system.

Is that how it works?

Holy shit. I'd be nervous as fuck to have my life savings on a fucking floppy disk.

>power goes out
>civilization dies anyway

Yeah I wish there were some way to make backups on a flash drive or even a paper copy for some kind of cold storage. Blockchain is a joke

>Power goes out
>Dies if starvation within an hour
>Too bad you relied on bitcoin instead of fiat. Could have bought a burger and survived.

Fuck off jew.
If you don't recognize that bank notes and fiat currency are the biggest threat to the modern world you should commit suicide
Also turn off the meme flag

>clone drive
>have 2 wallets with double coin ammount

That’s a problem with everything but cash. Also you can use your phone.
If you store that high amount of money on a drive, you would be probably using RAID. And even then, I’m sure if it’s valuable enough you could waste $100 for professional drive recovery.

You think bank are gonna have all your money when power goes out?

>phones don't need to be charged
I'm sorry you're so fucking retarded user

What the FUCK is "cash"?

>power goes out
>lose ability to access bank account

why shill on bitcoin??

>have drive with entire blockchain on it
>drop drive in toilet
>destroy everyone's BTC holdings

if you can remember 12 words you can carry your wallet anywhere without any tech

Wait... you can't even make a backup?

Holy fuck.

So I guy with a magnet could just run into the room and destroy everyone's shit and the bitcoin are simply lost forever?

pic FUCK YEAH related! Something that we have and you DON'T.

Not only that, if someone's bitcoin gets destroyed it leaves a gap in the blockchain that can corrupt the records around it. But somehow people think this is a good investment!

USD is fucked m8. look into the petrodollar and you'll understand US foreign policy in the middle east much, much better.

You can get physical bitcoin.

Woah, what the fuck? Is that true? I think I'll stick with fiat, at least we can print more money when we need more money. I heard you can't print more BTC, also, I heard that you can get BTC from "mining", but where does it come from? Is the government handing it out?

>Have life savings in state (((money)))
>government prints money to help jewish companies
>30 years later it's worth half of what it used to
>literally worked your whole life for jews

dont tell those normies reeeeeee

>is the government handing it out
you're a fucking idiot. google it you fucking pleb.

I'm listening to this in the last 30 years.

>Is the government handing it out?

Yes

>want to buy something for 5 dollars
>need to pay 10 dollars in transaction fees

bitcoin is just a vehicle to scam idiots out of their money with pump and dumps

blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions
200k and counting
Bitcoin is over

Okay, then who hands it out? I Googled it but all I came up with is this guy named Satoshi Nakamoto. It says that he's the creator and he has a ton of it! Why don't people just contact him when they lose their BTC? Can't he reimburse them or something, it's his product/company after all.

Are you retarded son?

>blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions
What does it mean?

Can't wait till the norks detonate a nuke in our atmosphere

Bcash shills are spamming transactions to try and disrupt bitcoin.

>Okay, then who hands it out?
Miners get rewarded Bitcoin for creating new blocks on the chain.
Most of it is literally made from thin air.

These are how many transactions are waiting to be mined.
Because of block size limitations, only a little over 2,000 can be processed per block, which is mined around every 10 minutes.
It's a total shitshow.

I still don't understand
Is it going to crush or something? And when/how?

>Most of it is literally made from thin air.

Oh...I still don't understand it really, but it seems to have a lot of support so there must be something to it.

Solar power kicks in btc still growing.

>Okay, then who hands it out?
>Is the government handing it out?

Probably NSA. Bitcoin is honeypot. A lot of tards will get rekt by using it.

>medium.com/security-news/bitcoin-is-a-honeypot-and-satoshi-nakamoto-is-was-a-super-secret-agent-now-what-a49fad45552e

Merchants are going to stop accepting BTC due to high volatility, high fees, and a slow network;
People are going to start realizing it's not viable as a currency anymore.
After that, it's gonna be a rat race to sell their bags for what little value they have left.

Hard to say exactly when it'll happen, but I suspect it's gonna happen pretty soon.

>Not only that, if someone's bitcoin gets destroyed it leaves a gap in the blockchain that can corrupt the records around it.
This is why everyone is using Ethernium now

>Bcash shills are spamming transactions to try and disrupt bitcoin.
Crying-face-book.jpeg: Everything I don't like is an attack on Bitcoin

because if there's one thing you can count on in a crisis, it's a commercial bank

Bank panics are a myth user.

>Merchants are going to stop accepting BTC
Implying that they're accepting any. And even if they do so they're immediately converting everything into hard cash. BTC is not currency BTC is the retarded brother of PayPal created by NSA to easily track the retarded drug and weapon dealers.

I've seen bitcoins. They are like 60 characters long. Fuck that

Brute Force keywords. Steal money. Really makes you think.

False. happened in my country and many people lost everything.

Bitcoin as a unit doesn't exist in the system, only transaction chains. Thus you can print your wallet address and still transact as usual, there are even visa cards that use your bitcoin wallet to transact. Even in the case where e.g. yoir country lost internet access completely, individual nodes can still register connections which can be resolved once the network is restablished. This is the power of decentralization. And yes you can print what amounts to money bills, of completely arbitrary denomination, freely.

Why do you think

While you idiots pour your money into this non-tangible currency, individuals such as myself who have been buying gold and silver as well as ammunition, will ultimately win in the end.

Bitcoin is currently very centralized due to its flaws but otherwise, crypto as a whole are anti-jew as fuck.

You will be proven correct as your family makes it once the shit REALLY hits the fan within the next 200 years.

What sort of psyop is this?

>Says the guy who just bought Cheetos with his EBT card and hasn't handled cash in years.

You can trade BTC on radios now.

So print the numbers then it's like cash.

Breakin' rocks in the hot sun
I fought the law and the law won
I needed money 'cause I had none

how you confirm that given BTC is genuine? how you divide it?

it's encrypted in the blockchain itself

All currency is relative/circumstantial. Paper money can be worthless too. So can gold.

fuck me
with the rate of hard drives crashing...
what are we all doing??
I've literally had a hard drive crash a total of zero times in my life

Bitcoin wallets give you passcodes to gain access. Literally the exact same thing.

Was a currency initially, now more of an asset until it reaches 500k-1mil, then it will settle slowly and be more of a currency again.

Enjoy the ride boys.

15450$

Just bought $100 in BTC. Stay poor fags. When this shit hits 1 billion im rich

Call the bank to what? Look at their abacuses? Banks run on power too. You're an embarrassment to that flag.

power goes out, lose the ability to function in a modern society. t.Money Luddite

>Put 800k fiat in 401k for 40 years
>Buy a single basket of groceries when you retire

None of you power-goes-out retards heard of batteries, solar chargers, and generators?

Open your wallet, how much money is in there? Most of my friends don't even carry cash, if the power went out where would they swipe their cards?

It's a bad argument

when you sell the first one the 2nd one becomes worthless becuase the blockchain would know

>shart in pants
>dollaroo in pocket becomes dollarpoo

Please tell me more tech sage

>blockchain itself
you need internet in order to access the blockchain.

I'm going to retire on one Bitcoin

1 BTC = 999,999,999,999

I am sure debit cards will still work during a total power outage too right?

Donate some shekels to a poorfag.
1HC1UcdxQJQQt7iPBUrLCr1xB2qSM7tyEC