Will Seth Rich ever get justice?

>Data analyst for the DNC
>DNC leaks were proven to have been an internal transfer of data
>Podesta emailed that he would like to make an 'example' of a leaker
>Was murdered after leaving a bar with numerous hours unaccounted for between leaving and being shot
>Victim of a "robbery" but watch and wallet were untouched
>Arrived to hospital in a stable condition and wide awake in the hospital
>8 hours after arrival to hospital law enforcement officers arrived and kicked out all but attending physician and a few nurses
>Doctors the same morning were instructed not to make visits to “the VIP that came in last night”
>When Rich died, no one other than the attending physician was allowed to see him. There was no code alert or call for a cardiopulmonary resuscitation team.
>Rich was jewish
>Father is a mega schlomo jew
>Parents and brother have intervened to halt investigations into his death
>Assange has denied Russia was source of leaks but refused to confirm or deny that it was Rich (vid related)
>Wikileaks has offered 2 rewards for information leading to the capture of his murderer

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2627&v=LqEtKyuyngs

As far as we know there is no real investigation into his murder, DC police are pozzed, but could the arrest of Imran Awan lead to information and action at a federal level such as the sealed indictements?

Other urls found in this thread:

disobedientmedia.com/2017/09/breaking-crowdstrike-payments-coincide-with-deaths-of-seth-rich-shawn-lucas/
bigleaguepolitics.com/audio-rod-wheeler-explains-fox-news-fiasco-claims-brother-blocked-wikileaks-inquiries/
lawflog.com/?p=1754
archive.is/UkV5E
theintercept.com/2017/09/28/yet-another-major-russia-story-falls-apart-is-skepticism-permissible-yet/
archive.is/HTl55
youtube.com/watch?v=8JJmK120t6Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

His killer will be brought to justice, but it will probably be for other crimes.

Bump

His name was Seth Rich.

Awan has already been arrested, Roger Stone claims he was partying with Rich the night of the shooting. Incidently, Federal Prosecutor Beranton J. Whisenant Jr who was working on visa and passport fraud was killed in DWS' district just 5 months ago, his death ruled a suicide

Roger wasn't there, he's a proffesional liar.

He has a hunch and I trust his hunches.

He deserved it for being a commie Jew
No remorse for him

CIA/Mossad probably did him in to stop him from revealing a (((mole))) inside the KGB/Russian administration.

disobedientmedia.com/2017/09/breaking-crowdstrike-payments-coincide-with-deaths-of-seth-rich-shawn-lucas/

A breaking report from America First Media Group appears to show that payments made to private cyber security firm Crowdstrike coincided with the dates of two mysterious deaths, including the unsolved murder of Seth Rich and the death of process server Shawn Lucas.
Disobedient Media previously reported on Shawn Lucas’ death, which occurred shortly after he attempted to serve former DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz with papers regarding the DNC Fraud Lawsuit. Attorneys for the plaintiffs in that case later sought protection from the court, and in doing so had cited both Seth Rich and Shawn Lucas’ deaths, as well as that of Beranton Whisenant Jr. and others.

In their report, America First Media Group shows that the first payments made were preemptive measures on May 5th, 2016. They add that the next payment to Crowdstrike, totaling $98,849.84, took place on July 11th.
Their report specifically stated that:
“The relationship to this date happens to be the day after DNC Data Director of New Voter Registration Seth Rich was murdered.”
The reportindicates: “The final payment to date is August 3rd, 2016. This coincides with another murder in the District of Columbia. Shawn Lucas, who died on August 2nd of last year, was the DNC Process Server and close friend of Seth Rich.”
That Lucas and Rich were friends is an extremely important and noteworthy detail, and may provide some connection between their deaths which has not previously been considered. If true it is an extremely new detail in the context of their deaths and the political furor surrounding both men.

bigleaguepolitics.com/audio-rod-wheeler-explains-fox-news-fiasco-claims-brother-blocked-wikileaks-inquiries/

Wheeler said that brother Aaron Rich tried to block Wheeler from looking at Seth’s computer, even though there could be evidence on it. “He said no, he said I have his computer, meaning him,” Wheeler said. “I said, well can I look at it?…He said, what are you looking for? I said anything that could indicate if Seth was having problems with someone. He said no, I already checked it. Don’t worry about it.”

Wheeler said that Seth’s girlfriend told him that Aaron Rich had possession of Seth’s cell phones, but Aaron denied it and said “we’re not going to worry about the cell phones.”

Aaron also blocked Wheeler from finding out about who was at a party Seth attended the night of the murder.

“All I want you to do is work on the botched robbery theory and that’s it,” Aaron told Wheeler

Bumping with the fairest of feetsies

There is no justice, just us

Whatever happened with this??

"DOJ orders U.S. Attorney’s Office to release records about Seth Rich murder"

lawflog.com/?p=1754

Bumping with the Roastie du jour

He had the choice between justice and "social justice."

All his life, right up to the very end, he chose "social justice."

Shed no tears for him.

so,
how many posts % in each thread do (((you)))
need to make overtly racist to get your check?

and does the check come from Brock or Twatter?

>Roger wasn't there, he's a proffesional liar.
>He has a hunch and I trust his hunches.
there is a FB picture (I think it was FB) of Seth Rich with a bunch of people in a bar, one of them seemingly being Awan

>DNC leaks were proven to have been an internal transfer of data
The data was stolen by a bot planted on the server a year earlier. Emails were accessed, but the databases were left alone. Criminal hackers steal data, spies read emails. What was given to the Kremlin's Wiki leaks? Emails. Definitely a Moscow job

Explain this "bot". I have never heard of a bot planted on a server. There is also evidence it was an internal job because of the speed at which the data was downloaded.

>be me
>see a Seth Rich thread
>post link about "DOJ orders U.S. Attorney’s Office to release records about Seth Rich murder"
>no one gives a fuck

What's even the point of a Seth Rich thread if no one ever wants to talk about the order to release records pertaining to the Seth Rich murder? The murder isn't solved because they are holding all of the evidence and keeping it secret from the public. When a court order comes out to release the records they have been holding no one says anything about it and no one cares. Fuck all of you what's even the fucking point if no one cares about this shit!!!

OHH LOOK! NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT THE RELEASE OF RECORDS ABOUT SETH RICH'S MURDER IN A SETH RICH THREAD! HOW AMAZING AND UNEXPECTED!! LET'S JUST IGNORE ANY REAL DISCUSSION ABOUT HIS MURDER INVESTIGATION AND INSTEAD BUMP THE THREAD WITH "RARE" SETH RICH PICS. THIS WILL SURELY SOLVE HIS MURDER AND BRING JUSTICE!!

OH LOOK! SOMEONE IS TALKING ABOUT HOW NO ONE WANTS TO TALK ABOUT THE RELEASE OF RECORDS ABOUT SETH RICH'S MURDER! LET'S JUST ABANDONED THE THREAD AND START ANOTHER ONE IN A WEEK OR TWO. THAT WILL SURELY SOLVE HIS MURDER AND BRING JUSTICE TO THE PERPETRATORS.

fuck all of you degenerate assholes for just barely pretending to care

Yeah Awan was there, this was the point were they suspected him to be Panda.

Shutup

GIVE A FUCK INSTEAD OF BEING A WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT

Im conviced Seth Rich was the leaker as well. However, the second meme arrow is not 100% accurate. Its confirmed that the files were copied at speeds higher than a network usually allows.. but it could have been made after a potential hack. Just prooves they were copied at some point before they got to WL.

Rip 2 my nga seth rich

Bumping through the thread

HIS NAME WAS

JOHN

we aren't even sure he's dead

The short answer is sadly no.

It may be he was a fucking spy for Israel, and the information he gathered was for MOSSAD. It had just so happen the information was helpful to the RNC. It would explain why his own fucking family wants the investigation halted. What was that percentage again of Jews in the U.S. that work for MOSSAD?
I'm surprised the Justice Department hasn't looked into the Rich family's bank statements after his murder to see how much the DNC gave the family to be silent and which DNC members were the ones who paid

Fat kike got what he deserved

Yes, he will recieve justice.

There's a mass execution facility located in Virginia, hidden in plain sight as the most reassuring facade. Rich was taken to this facility for processing and did not survive the lobotomy. Kek's blessing upon these digits confirms.

How much is known of crowdstrike? I know they conducted the initial dnc hacking investigation instead of the fbi, they seem to have their greedy little paws everywhere there is an issue (ran by the merchants of mossad?). But this little coincidence is interesting. The timing of payments is circumstantial at best, but so many circumstances becomes undeniable at some point. Where is the Rubicon?

Damn user!
Confirmed indeed

wow Seth looked like a groomed pedosex plaything as a young man

No, never.
We are With Out Rule Of Law.
We are Rome.

>CIA/Mossad probably did him in to stop him from revealing a (((mole))) inside the KGB/Russian administration.

I give a fuck. Post it.

what happened to the records?

Seth Rich faked his death to save himself from the Clinton Mafia

The murder of this young man was one of the most evil and egregious acts committed by the Clinton crime family.

I actually used to be a democrat, for over 25 years. At first I had small feelings of regret concerning my support of Trump, but once I heard about this case those feelings vanished. The evil Clinton’s murdered one of their own. Some kid whose life’s dream was to work for the DNC. Some innocent kid who just thought he was doing the right thing. A kid who actually still believed in right and wrong.

Please Anons, if you believe in God please pray for justice in this case. It’s the only thing we can do. There is a passage in the Bible that says something like “wherever two or more are gathered in my name I will be with them.” If just a few of us pray for this boy now God will hear us. Please know the wrath of the Lord is no small thing. He will bring justice.

archive.is/UkV5E

Donna Brazile dedicated her book “Hacks” to Seth Rich, exposes some of the DNC dirty laundry.

seth rich a cute
i want to pump his boipucc full of dnc secrets :3

Seth rich is alive, desu

Fags burn in hell

This.This.This

Imagine leaking 40,000 of your employers emails

You can’t fake your own death and have a corpse, an autopsy and a police report you fucking moron

Imagine doing it to save your nation in the process.

But wait, courage is an alien concept to the limey scum who lives in a nation of sniveling cowards. You can’t even protect your little girls from getting, raped, murdered, blown up and eaten by Muslims

I don't have to, Seth handled that.

then 3 months after your death. The company chairman has his emails leaked to the same publisher

Seth Rich is alive, and is part of the investigation in DC.

I wish I knew! I haven't heard anything more about it since the article was first written in the beginning of October. This is my whole point how can we pretend to care about Seth Rich when we don't know what happened with the court order to release records about his murder.

>a corpse
>an autopsy
>a death certificate

Where are these things exactly??

Fuck off idiot.

In a letter dated October 2, 2017, the chief of administrative appeals at DOJ’s Office of Information Policy, Sean R. O’Neill, wrote that he was directing the Executive Office for U.S. Attorneys to search for and produce any records covered in a prior request made September 1, 2017

theintercept.com/2017/09/28/yet-another-major-russia-story-falls-apart-is-skepticism-permissible-yet/
archive.is/HTl55

>Last Friday, most major media outlets touted a major story about Russian attempts to hack into U.S. voting systems, based exclusively on claims made by the Department of Homeland Security. “Russians attempted to hack elections systems in 21states in the run-up to last year’s presidential election,officials said Friday,” began the USA Today story, similar to how most other outlets presented this extraordinary claim.

>MSNBC’s Paul Revere for all matters relating to the Kremlin take-over, Rachel Maddow, was indignant that this wasn’t told to us earlier and that we still aren’t getting all the details. “What we have now figured out,” Maddow gravely intoned as she showed the multi-colored mapsshe made, is that “Homeland Security knew at least by June that 21 states had been targeted by Russian hackers during the election. . .targeting their election infrastructure.”

>They were one small step away from demanding that the election results be nullified, indulging the sentiment expressed by #Resistance icon Carl Reinerthe other day:“Is there anything more exciting that [sic] the possibility of Trump’s election being invalidated & Hillary rightfully installed as our President?”

>So what was wrong with this story? Just one small thing: it was false. The story began to fall apart yesterday when Associated Press reportedthat Wisconsin – one of the states included in the original report that, for obvious reasons, caused the most excitement – did not, in fact, have its election systems targeted by Russian hackers:

I think it's tied up too close with Hillary for any real answers to come out until she goes down.
He was the lynch pin of her fall. That her campaign failed. Everything. Legit American Hero.
There's video of him addressing his concerns about what was going in with the DNC.
I think he was a Bernie Bro (Bernie didn't deserve him).
Comes off like a bit of a sweaty nervous sperg who didn't like cheats.
He was /our/guy.

desu, probably not.
Sure hope so though.

Keeping this Noble thread afloat a tad longer

The better question is, will be ever find proof Hillary/the DNC had him killed? Kind of weird to wish for justice before you have that. I'm 50/50 on it myself.

Well since he is A Jew and he isn't dead, go fuck yourself
youtube.com/watch?v=8JJmK120t6Q