Little Witch Academia

foreshadowing in LWA,

discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/search/image/jdUhvGaGTiHUWVFg4rV4cQ/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ursa_Major#The_.22Big_Dipper.22
twitter.com/AnonBabble

As if a PR stunt could save the dullest franchise in the history of anime franchises, where each episode following the girl witch and her pals from Luna Nova as they fight assorted magical creatures has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the forced animation, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of talent, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.
Perhaps the die was cast when Trigger vetoed the idea of Kobayashi directing the series; they made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for figmas. The LWA series might be the anti-Kill la Kill (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-Tweeny Witches series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.
>a-at least the OVAs were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the films were terrible. As I watched, I noticed that every time Akko found herself in a pinch, the author made her overcome it by "believing in herself."
I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that solution was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Yoshinari's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that he has no other style of directing. Later I read a lavish, loving comment of LWA by the same Hayo Miyazaki. He said something to the effect of, "If these kids are watching LWA at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to watch my Kiki's Delivery Service." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you watch "LWA" you are, in fact, trained to watch Miyazaki.

every fucking day

not this pasta again

Dear 2chan and Trigger employee's stumbling upon this mans post.
He is mentally disabled.
He has no idea that he's saying the wrong things..
We taught him to write posts like this on purpose... as a joke.

go away

desuarchive.org/a/search/image/jdUhvGaGTiHUWVFg4rV4cQ/

Akko is very cute.

Post your theories why ursula sensei needed to stop being chariot

rape
the answer is always rape

Her ass could no longer fit the stage

She was never chariot. She had to come up with a flamboyant character so she could "talk" to normal kids, and by that way find the chosen kid

Akko is Shiny Chariot, and the golden card hero

What would sex with Diana be like?

Akko is the Messiah. The bullying was in prophecy. >tfw you are now a Jew.

she lived long enough to become the villain

hot

Amazing i bet. I would have 10 kids wthher

>in magic high school
>play yugioh

Akko deserves bullying.

Diana - likes submission roleplay, talks a lot, don't do that much
Lotte - Gothic/Vampire setting and costumes.
Sucy - Hallucinatory, mostly by all the substances she would come up with. Potent aphrodisiacs are expected
Amanda - Do anything you ask, including poledance and strip, almost like a professional whore, but somehow amateurish and rushed
Constanza - Lots and lots of dildos
Akko - Roleplay, kinda weird and childish, but fun at same time.

>likes submission roleplay
She's the M right?

>Akkock

>Dianass

Yes. She only gets wet for stronger Wizards though.

A curse was put on her by one (or many) of the jelly witches.

if you are on a 100 years travel

You get desigbed to be the admin of a inter systems voyage at sublight speeds. You are a Dragonaite and can easily live more than 3 centuries. So what would you do...?

>Akko - Roleplay
>akko: wear this shiny chariot hat for me!

Yes.

what the fuck

She committed the biggest sin as a magical girl. She stopped believing in herself.

>I WANNA RIDE YOUR CHARIOT!

wrong thread buddy

>Shiny Rod is a legendary artifact that chooses its user
>However this is for some reason or another not common knowledge among the average witches, maybe they don't even know what it looks like
>The rod chose Ursula who became Shiny Chariot and used it to entertain the masses
>All the witches looked down on her for what they thought gave witches a bad image
>The rod stopped working for reasons unknown, perhaps Chariot's disillusionment as a result of being shat on by the witch community
>Now the rod has chosen Akko, who not only admired Chariot and thought what she was doing is great, but she's not even of witch blood, the ultimate slap in the face for the stuck-up, elitist witches
>The Academy's principal, who is aware of how the rod operates, saw that it had chosen Akko and so let her enrol in the academy despite the expulsion-worthy display she put on

what could this mean? anyone got the stitch?

I'd watch some animes

she broke because of all the bullying and negativity and became too old to keep fighting against the shitstorm

Shiny arc can control nature force, from what it seems. Also, important to note

>School portal has a tree base
>Trio fall and meet into a forest
>Shiny Rod is buried into the forest
>Memorial of a important witch is under a tree
>Rare butterflies come out of the said tree
>Akko flashback shows a giant tree

take Diana with me to explore the vast space

We seen 3 of the transformations already

mermaid

>>Akko flashback shows a giant tree
no it doesnt

bird

It wasn't buried, it teleported in somehow. You can see it fade inside the vines

The big dipper

>Implying Akko wouldn't be Shiny Chariot
>Implying she wouldn't fuck up your rescue and have to hold a funeral for you instead
>Implying you'd get to have sex in a relationship with Akko
She's not for lewd, user, and the universe will conspire to ensure she never will be

one of the shops akko visits is called ursa major which contains the rare shiny chariot card.

interesting enough the ursa major is one gigantic constellation which includes the big dipper inside it

ursula sensei's name comes from ursa minor which is the tail of the big dipper.

interesting note, the ursa major is known as the great bear

How old are you???? do you even know what sex is about or how women work?????

ursa major literally means big bear in latin
ursa minor is small bear. Are people this dumb?
The name ursulla literally comes from ursa which means bear.

AWESOME STORE sounds like a great place

What is the appeal of Ursula?

>Akko - Roleplay
inb4
>I put on my robe and wizard hat

>nuke
REMOVE WITCHES

have you seen her proportions

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ursa_Major#The_.22Big_Dipper.22

>Ursa Major (/ˈɜːrsə ˈmeɪdʒər/; also known as the Great Bear) is a constellation in the northern celestial hemisphere. One of the 48 constellations listed by Ptolemy (second century AD), it remains one of the 88 modern constellations. It can be visible throughout the year in most of the northern hemisphere. Its name, Latin for "the greater (or larger) she-bear", stands as a reference to and in direct contrast with Ursa Minor, "the lesser she-bear", with which it is frequently associated in mythology and amateur astronomy. The constellation's most recognizable asterism, a group of seven relatively bright stars commonly known as the "Big Dipper", "the Wagon" or "the Plough"[1] (among others), both mimics the shape of the lesser bear (the "Little Dipper") and is commonly used as a navigational pointer towards the current northern pole star, Polaris in Ursa Minor. The Big Dipper and the constellation as a whole have mythological significance in numerous world cultures, usually as a symbol of the north.

Guess what fucking card akko has the great bear on it

he buys his boss' food and send e-mails

The seven forms - Phoenix, Shiny Chariot, A Cat, A wolf, A centaur, A mermaid, a fairy

So far we know that she can turn into a centaur

Is this a MAL review or something?

theres more user

Good looking cake

Perfect for those that don't want to sexualize the little daughterus.

I'll give you a hint, it's th middle one near the top

That's the Polaris card.

The latter part of it is a transposed review of Harry Potter. This is shitposting, no matter where it came from.

>not using card sleeves
>casual just casual

"Big Dipper", alright.

>not having them bound by magical protections
Why do you think /tg/ and /x/ get along so well?

Considering the amount of abuse these cards survived in just 2 episodes, I'd say these cards are more laminate than actual card.

It's magic nigga

So, what great mystery of LWA are we unraveling tonight?

The mystery of how many of THOSE dreams Akko has had about Shiny Chariot.

once episode 3 air's another wild ride will happen because episode 3 is the most action orientated one.

expect Sup Forums to shit themselves

How can Amanda be so much better than every other witch?

She would look way better without those stupid fake ass glasses.

The mystery of why Amanda best witch

How is a magic school low on money? Couldn't they use their magic and make money, like using so magic bullshit to build a building in a minute that could have taken years and get paid shitloads of money. Our use their magic to help sick people and charge out the ass for it. Or was that just a cover up to allow a non-witch into the school?

I can't find the original because I'm a retard.

Alchemy can throw the world economy to shit. This is magic law 101

This pasta is originally from Sup Forums.

Well in the OVAs they can't use magic at all unless they're near a nexus of magical power such as the tower on the campus so a lot of that stuff is right out.

Do we know if their is separate kind of "magic world" where this shit goes on are there just witches around in society, because I don't see how some witches wouldn't use magic to become filthy rich.

That´s the Hokuto 7 stars.

Can they use magic to move the tower?

Typically you can't move leylines and stuff so probably not

Is that a Jojo reference?

>yfw this asshole is right

I hope Akko doesn't stop believing

Anyone else hopes that Akko and Diana hold a magic show at the school heavily inspired by Shiny Chariot's shows?

But Akko believes in the Shiny Chariot who believes in herself.

then who will make her believe?

High class. Also I want to fuck this boy.

She will.

Has anyone else confused Amanda and Diana.
I just realized they're different characters.

Sucy x Akko when