I remember watching the RT livestreams of the Gaza Strip bombings 5 years ago and thinking how fucking ridiculous it...

I remember watching the RT livestreams of the Gaza Strip bombings 5 years ago and thinking how fucking ridiculous it was that the entire western world nodded their head in agreement that the slaughter of palestinians held hostage by Israel was somehow "defense." But after 5 years of Muslims ravaging the west non-stop, and Trump acknowledging Jerusalem as the capital, I'm now bloodthirsty for the Muslim slaughter soon to follow.

What gives? why do I feel this way?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UY3QpWvYzLw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because you're a flip flopper, and you deserve to be shot in the street.

You have to be gassed.

Shut the fuck up, Israel is #1 country in the west. Also the whitest country in the middle east. Israel has to deal with palestinians attacking them daily. Yes Israel is allowed to defend itself, cuck.

I hope some mudslime allahu akbars Israel with a suitcase nuke. Chinks might sell them one if they get enough money in exchange.

>Arabs and jews
>bad news
heat up the ovens ,OP

I agree fellow alt-righter!
THERE IS NO ROOM FOR TRAITORS ON
OUR WEBSITE! HAIL TRUMP LMAO

as long as brown people are dying in the middle east its a good thing

Only a White mother can give birth to a White baby. Jews and Arabs lack that ability.

I am exactly the same bro. I even protested it. Let's be honest the slaughter of those people was pretty horrific. But you know what's worse? The fuckers blowing themselves up at an Ariana Grande concert. So fuck them. I couldn't care less now

lelno, In Gaza II I was vaguely sympathetic to pals but mostly just a happening fag. Now I want to see Israel squeal.

Because deep down you know the truth as the red pill dissolves inside you.

No matter what we say, give, help or do to change their minds, they will hate us and work against us as they are programmed to and deep down any western mudslime will think the same. You will never appease a savage but people would rather die being tolerant and blame average joe than look deeper and learn the truth.

Your a templar.

Muslims are fucking savages who only understand death and destruction. That's why their home countries are such war-ridden shitholes.

We should do a Kickstarter

yes but was it the jews that allowed it to happen...things really make you go hmmmm

hmm what if buy trumpcoin today. its will go to pretty high maybe. prossibly

I completely agree with you and I feel the same way as you do. Both Jews and Muslims are equally as bad as each other and deserve to die.

Well, dear world, consider the reaction of a normal Jew from Israel. In 1920, 1921 and in 1929, there were no territories of 1967 to impede peace between Jews and Arabs. Indeed, there was no Jewish State to upset anybody. Nevertheless, the same oppressed and repressed Palestinians slaughtered hundreds of Jews in Jerusalem, Jaffa, Safed and Hebron. Indeed, 67 Jews were slaughtered one day in Hebron in 1929.

youtube.com/watch?v=UY3QpWvYzLw

Good goy!

Its because both jews and muslims are inferior user and the destruction of either is a good thing

Muslims! Use napalm.

It’s called evolving and you should try it

I completely agree with you, based leaf. Both Jews and Arabs are Semites. When you think about it, the Semites are the most harmful people who have ever existed (especially Jews and Arabs). Jews are constantly undermining civilisation and Arabs created Islam, which also constantly undermines civilisation. Arabs are basically just dumber and more violent Jews.

it's a strange thing. I legitimately believe Islam is evil incarnate and should be forcefully stopped, but I don't know if I can reconcile that with the fact that means I support actual genocide

>but I don't know if I can reconcile that with the fact that means I support actual genocide

Cuck.

>giving a Chinese suitcase nuke to Muslims
>It most likely doesn't work, either because it's crap or because it's like handing a fighter jet to a baboon
>casualties are far less than some perfectly conventional terror attacks we've had before
>yet the use of WMD's could be leveraged into getting the entire international community against them
>carte blanche to purify this land of mudslimes

Interesting, interesting.

Maybe it's the templarp flag next to your id that's causing it. Meme flags change people

Sounds like a typical left wing talking point. "The natives were here first!!! They deserve this land!!! Taking it away by force is EBIL!!!"

if forcing an entire nation of people off of their land, cornering them and subjagating them as non-citizens for half a century, and killing thousands in bombings every few years just for fun isn't immoral then what is?

Because you are a Jewish shill pretending to be a Christian

do you take out the peace flag user like in 2003-2004 huh?

How many of the terrorist attacks in the west were perpetrated by Palestinians? It’s like someone hating Americans because of what a Christian German did. It’s retarded.

Because you're a good goy. If muslims stayed in their homelands their fucked up shit would be their trouble, not ours, AND, and this is the important part, they would be our allies against Israel. The problem is muslims coming to the West, and you can see for yourself how after 9/11 muslims suddenly stopped being in any way considered an ally, and they were allies against Israel. If they stay in their countries and do their shit there I have no problem with them. Sure, I'd like for them not to fuck goats and kids, but does that justify bombing the shit out of their countries so they have a reason to hate the West and swarm our countries? Some shitholes such as Pakistan are self destructive, and should be left to their own devices. They would probably be conquered by those above of them in regional politics such as Iran or even Syria in a different timeline.
At the end of the day, the worst result of all of this is most people feel forced to stand for Israel not to stand for muslims, while they actually could've been allies if only they stayed in their countries and had no reasons to hate us(USA's useless wars and such)

Again, how many attacks on the west were perprated by Palestinians? Palestinians only attack Israel.