I think the only way you can explain the proliferation of this type of overt, hysterical...

I think the only way you can explain the proliferation of this type of overt, hysterical, middle school race-baiting is that it's making someone a ton of money. I know Sup Forums insists it's the Jews, but let's be real, every fucking human on the planet can be corrupted by their greed. And even if it was Jews, it'd be stupid to judge all Jews based on the actions of a few media barons, just as stupid as it would be to judge all Koreans by the Virginia Tech guy or all white people by John Wayne Gacy or all black people by some cracked-out thug. Basically, we see more and more of this stuff because it's ultra-sensational, and it hits a sensitive spot for most Americans right now, thus it is by definition CLICKBAIT because you can't resist but degrade your intelligence by giving in to your contempt for these infantile minds and their obvious ploys to sell advertising bucks. What can ya do.

>expecting nuance from Sup Forums
Oh my sweet summer child...

only peasants who've never been exposed to real ethnic diversity see things like black, white, jew, etc. that's why all the nigs on full ivy-league rides reduce themselves to "people of color." they're basically privileged self-hating racists, that's the bottom line of all the bullshit ID politics rhetoric

lol, y'got me.

>only peasants who've never been exposed to real ethnic diversity see things like black, white, jew, etc.
make dumb claim
>that's why all the nigs on full ivy-league rides reduce themselves to "people of color." they're basically privileged self-hating racists, that's the bottom line of all the bullshit ID politics rhetoric
build worldview based on your own made up claim. heh

what was dumb about the claim? seems pretty sensible, the more exposure you have to different people -- as long as you aren't an extremely angry or spiteful or jealous person overall -- the better time you'll have in life

The scam is being run on both sides of the political spectrum. Outlets publish articles designed to attract fights in their comment section across social media, this extends their organic teach, looks more valuable to advertisers due to high rate of user engagement.

Politics don't matter, if they truck artists into "trolling" they make money. Here's some nigger in Ghana running a pro-trump site and a feminist website, using one to write about the other.

oh my
what is next, "you are racist anyway, stop fighting it" ?

She's a kike isn't she?

>low key
This phrase is an attempt to diminish Kek’s chaos by trying to meme Loki in His place.

so the only racists, are people who aren't around other races to you?

> or all black people by some cracked-out thug.
Blacks literally all are cracked out thugs though. The ones who you niggerloving queers refer to as "BASEDblackmen" simply know how to mimic Whites then turn into ghetto chimps once theyre around more of their kind. Blacks are subhuman garbage.

White libshits need to understand that kike Marxists and their nog pets are never going to stop hating them no matter what they do. No amount of virtue signalling and racial groveling will ever be enough.

Also go back to plebbit, nigger lover. Your kind is not welcome here.

good...then I won't even bother trying.

That article is correct though.

>taking anything seriously that uses niggerspeak

Nigger logic.
Priceless.

Everyone is racist.
It's okay to be racist.

>That (((nose)))
>few media barrons
Son, I am disappoint.

Admitting to that would mean admitting that the idea of peaceful multiracial societies is a sham, and the elites have been lying to the masses for decades.

:^)

unfavourable views of other races correlate strongly positive with proximity and exposure to other races

>And even if it was Jews
could you BE any more Jewish?

I do think that a lot of the Jews in the press and in politics are left-leaning and anti-white, but it's our fault. If the goyim didn't buy their garbage in bulk, then they wouldn't sell those things to begin with.

>it's making someone a ton of money
It's not. It's killing businesses. They're doing it for a much larger agenda. It's pretext for something.

No shit.

Actually the opposite is true, diversity correlates with racial consciousness, not the inverse as you suggest.

Being around shitskins and kikes makes you hate them.

You ever noticed how "nuance" just means "accept all of my premises uncritically" when faggots and kikes say it?

>Only faggots and kikes want a nuanced discussion.
Thanks for proving my point retard.

Niggers / Kikes need 'waycism' to exist, how else are they going to get their 'dibs'?

I disagree with Sup Forums in the sense that all humans have equal capacity for intelligence. The problem is that some people's cultures are so absolutely fucked up they have lots of terrible mindsets which stop them from succeeding. Even wealthy blacks are hindered by black culture which isnt really conductive to intellectual pursuits.

There are lots of problems with the "jews are out to run the world" too, I mean even fucking Kissinger wanted to depopulate the 3rd world, not white countries. Jewish culture is just so in favor of making money and intellectual pursuits which has made them (with a healthy dose of nepotism) as successful as they are today

Still I think countries are generally happier when people stick to their own but I dont buy the supremacy stuff for a bit

I know this might sound like sacrilege, but I honestly feel bad for people who indiscriminately hate blacks / whites / Jews / Christians / Muslims / men / women / etc.

It's like....... shit man..... people are pretty complicated, history is incredibly complicated, daily life seems to be getting more and more complicated with each new technology. Why be completely optimistic or pessimistic? Why complicate your life even further with your "Conservative Stack," basically just the right wing version of the bullshit "Progressive Stack," but instead of ranking people in terms of muh oppression, you rank them in terms of muh purity. Same shit, dingus.

Indiscriminate hate? I haven't been stung by all the wasps in the world, just enough to keep me wary of them! Pic related!

Is it really killing business? Seems like everyone from Starbucks to Ben & Jerry's has hopped on the "there's no such thing as bad publicity" train. To say nothing of Buzzfeed (thankfully laying off 100 employees), MTV (thankfully more irrelevant with each passing day), HuffPo (still solvent), etc.

My favorite is TheRoot.com. You can literally run an article titled "All White People Are Literally Devils And We Should Slaughter Them Tonight" and they'll still act like it wasn't racist. Maybe not even "bigoted"! Love it.

Another article that makes me more racist. I wasn’t racist until people starting to make non racial issues about race. Now I hate all blacks with stats to back up my thoughts.

See here's the thing though. Would you be upset if someone told you that you weren't a white supremacist, and that you believed in equality? Because that's the majority of Western whites. So people are going to erroneously assume that you're a homosexual open-borders soyboy, because that's the majority of whites. Do you enjoy having a negative stereotype about yourself?

Pic related! - Yet all Americans have to carry "indiscriminate" guilt for the acts of a tiny minority (the majority of the 1.6% were jews), go figure!

That's because only leddit faggots talk like that.

>nuance in response to a "it's not all jews xD" post
k

Reminds me of this bullshit list.

The current stereotype about whites is: they're responsible for slavery, anti-Semitism, and racism all neatly encapsulated under the term "Nazi", and if you're labelled a "Nazi", then violence is permissible against you, or haven't you noticed?!??

>being racist is racist
>not being racist is racist
>all racists are nazis

well then, I may as well go down fighting

Sorry that a dumbass like you can't recognize that your the fucking racist problem.

you're racist