Operation Highjump

Has anyone ever heard about this event? What's the scoop on it?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/111060857/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Highjump
youtube.com/watch?v=rczqTpyMjWM
bibliotecapleyades.net/antarctica/antartica11.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trinity_(nuclear_test)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think your pic sums it up, no?

I hope so, but I just heard about it today. You'd think something like this would be a big deal on this board.

It's more of a /X/ thing.

Read this book
pic related

Admiral byrd went down there (probably to check on/fight the UFO-nazis) and came back early with an undisclosed number of casualties. After the operation the Admiral made one single cryptic statement to some argentinian newspaper, that america must prepare itself against enemy fighters that can 'fly from pole to pole at tremendous speed'

Operation paper clip tooks us to the moon.

(Actually just gave us intercontinental nuclear missiles)

TL;DR Admiral Byrd is sent to Antarctica for ""a purely scientific expedition"" and they end up doing a nuclear ""test"" for some reason. Of course, nuking Antarctica happens all the time, so it's probably nothing.

Thanks, user. I'll take a look.

HUGE IF BIG

BIG IF LARGE

LARGE IF ENORMOUS

ENORMOUS IF MASSIVE

ENORMOUS IF GARGANTUAN

MASSIVE IF ASTRONOMICAL

ASTRONOMICAL IF QUANTUM

ASTRONOMICAL IF GALACTIC

it's all true all of it
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/111060857/

VAST IF UNIVERSAL

JUMBO IF COLOSSAL

BROBDINGNAGIAN IF MULTIVERSE

COLOSSAL IF ALL ENCUMBERING

INTERDIMSIONAL IF TRANSCHRONICAL

GARGANTUAN IF VERIFIABLE

I want to believe, OP...

Just curious, are there any good books about this? (Fiction obviously)

we claimed we went for one reason and went for another, we found inner earth and it's full of coal and it's green and lush and full of nazis

they don't want us to go to antarctica because we'll find the last true refuge for huwhite people unreachable by niggers and squatemalans

>NUKES EXIST
hahahahhahahahahaha

TRANSCHRONICAL IF BOGDANOFF

bump

As good as the fiction is, the AOs for Operation High Jump and the area explored by the Nazis’ New Swabia expedition (proposed scouting expedition for Nazi bases) are in different areas of the Continent.

THATS TOP SECRET

Amerikanische Aluhüte everywhere I go.
I swear to god, every time it is the same thing with these mongrels.

Don't you think that if they still would exist in Neuschwabenland that they would have zerstört you completly by now?

Look folks, I don't wanna play the straw man here but as long as you don't get an Uboot and go there, you never will find out if it is true or not.

GOOLD?!?

ICE NAZIS SAVE US PLEASE REEEEEEEEE

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Highjump

It's where I came from :^)

What's the big deal? Nothing unbelievable noted anywhere there.

nazi ufos were an actual thing tho

There is a monument to a supposedly "Unknown soldier", anyone know where this is?

>1 post
So does the real Curnell O'Neill have a sense of humor?

youtube.com/watch?v=rczqTpyMjWM

At around 51-52 minutes they start getting into Antarctica.

Yes, but it was designed to be hung below a zeplin as a weapons platform, not a real UFO. The zeplin was intended to be flown above clouds, the weapons platform lowered below

mmmmm. Are those, *drools a little*, are those F6F hellcats?

>002.jpg
What is the first quote you made from that episode?

That's the most retarded thing I've ever heard.

F8F Bearcats

If the Nazis really won that battle, where are they?

The concept is not far detached from being basically an early 20th century AC-130.

Just read about it on Wikipedia. Looks like a whole lot of nothing to me.

How is that anything like an AC-130? A zeppelin is slow as shit and beyond obsolete by the 1940s.

Up until missiles and nuclear power were things.

Yeah no doubt it's retarded though. The guns are aimed upward and can't fire beneath the bevel. Mosdef not for zeps.

Fugg:D this meme can literally go over 9000:D

They were trying to shoot a hole through the firmament user. The Earth is flat.

What does that have to do with anything? Zeppelins were obsolete with or without either of those.

>eva braun's panties
l-lewd

Can I get TL:DR on how did they win ww2?

>get an Uboot

ALAAAARM!!!

Project paperclip (aka put the US on the moon), provided USA with the enriched uranium they required for the bomb (the americans never even tested the bomb, why?) and continued their post-war existence in south america, using their nazi loot to make a deal with the bankster jews in the US, so nobody important got captured. Keep in mind that this post-war network was most likely headed by Martin Bormann, which means it was probably more concerned with power and influence, rather than freedom for the people of Europe. Considering they might have been the first to the moon, because of this technology, it's might not be very far fetched that they have now become incorporated into the reptilian hivemind, in other words they are now part of the NWO and are not on our side.

interesting, but more of an x thing, check this out if you are curious bibliotecapleyades.net/antarctica/antartica11.htm

>(the americans never even tested the bomb, why?)
Wat
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trinity_(nuclear_test)

Nothing down there, goyim

Shit I've might have fucked up on this one, either way this alleged german u-boat arrived sometime close to the end of the war, carrying enriched uranium in goldcasted cylinders.

Nothing to be found

What a waste of time

The stupid bastard for shot for this

You are all so fucking stupid

Wozzat?

looks like my wifes vaginal after 5 babbys

Bump

How is it an /X/ thing?
Admiral Byrd himself stated what happened.

If this were real there's no way the Nazi's would have lost...

>schizos shit posting

You're talking about Admiral Byrd?
If so, most academics and pop scientists think the accounts of UFOs and underground civlizations are crazy babble.

*makes a fusion reactor...

-"Are you a nuclear physicist?"

-"No, but I did sleep at a holiday in express last night"

kek

bibliotecapleyades.net/antarctica/antartica11.htm

show your real flag.

Really? You can't imagine a scenario where the nazis were in the early stages of development for this technology but still lost because they fought against the entire world?

Okay then.

Who might this be?