BITCOIN

Bitcoin is going insane, and so am I. I am watching the price, and just can't fucking believe it. At this rate, that shit might hit $30000 by tomorrow. I've got 8.4 coins and am totally not sure what to do.

Mark my words, it's gonna hit $20000 within a few minutes.

When we were kids and we had leftover change from buying lunch at the school canteen we would throw it up in the air and yell "jew jump!" and laugh as the poor kids ran around grabbing shrapnel.

You should do that here.

Haha, I was never poor.

I cashed out and haven't looked back since. Sure it sucks to know I could've made an extra 10 grand, but at least cashing out was actually possible when I did it.

Good luck user. Don't get too greedy.

How much did you cash out?

None of your business. What are you a fed?

If you were smart, you'd cash out at least half of that before it crashes.
That would be 1 coin for the advice 3EzdSp3dc5ANWExFs L1wjVsdhRhmyd57dC

Haha, this is an user board, I was just curious.

he didn't cash out jack shit user its a scam ffs

Price is dropping like a rock now. :(

bros should I buy a bitcoin now?

Yes, buy high sell low.

nope buy shitcoin

At 15 or 16....maybe

Coinbase is down again, happens every other day now

Why do you hate the less fortunate you fucking scum?

Is Steve Mnuchin buying bitcoin for the US Treasury?

I don't hate the less fortunate, I was just blessed to be born into an upper-middle class two parent family.

OH MAN I CANT WAIT TO WITHDRAW A MILLION DOLLARS FROM MY LOCAL BANK TOMMOROW IM SURE THEY'LL ACCEPT BITCOIN XDDDD fuck off bitcoin will NEVER get recognized as a currency.

The smart way is to buy in, and cash out little by little as it climbs.

Ummm, that's not how bitcoin works. Think of it as gold. It doesn't matter how much the gold is worth, you have to actually sell it before you get the money. There are multiple exchanges you can use to buy/sell bitcoin, and I have even bought some from people on craigslist (last year).

cash it out then? Or isnt it that easy mate?

Whatever, I have over $45 dollars in shitcoins now. If this shit goes up to $500,000,000 thst would be great.

You will be helpless when the crash happens. Desperately trying to connect with your wallet provider, get out now.

Let me help you.
1nS5BW3EeCSjxUConytsUQ6ZSByeMmZHe

>this is what nocoiners actually believe

You guys are pathetic.

Not when you're greedy.

try cashin some, cause some people said some exchange make so much excuse n delay when you want to cash it out.

Well, you can buy drugs....I [wasted] a bunch of my bitcoins on oxy.....which is how I even got into this shit. I looked at Dream Market a few days ago, actually transferred some money, than I was like nahhhhh, everyone on there looked shady AF.

I bet a bunch of casual drug users ended up as millionaires....I wish I had invested more back than.