Was this the final straw?

Was this the final straw?

Other urls found in this thread:

uk.reuters.com/article/uk-usa-trump-israel-hezbollah/lebanons-hezbollah-blasts-trumps-jerusalem-decision-as-aggression-idUKKBN1E11RL?rpc=401&
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why is this bad exactly? I've yet to see a single good reason against this

Fuck The World, the fuck-fuck games are over...

Because muh israyull

I don’t see why everybody thinks there will be violence. Islam is the religion of peace and are always tolerable and forgiving.

>next week he announces that he meant that it should be the joint capital of both sides
>shitstorm renews

not a fucking argument. I can't stand Israel and am generally against supporting it, but to think that this doesn't accelerate the Israeli-Palestine conflict by letting them finally have it out over this... this is the right move. There is no sound reason for not giving them what they want this time

islams will obviously chimp out, maybe they will be removed for good. Also expecting riots in europes islamic cities and maybe open the eyes of some people.

> europoor ahmedlovers and diaspora kykes aad that trump 'forgot' to renew the suspension of a just decision 30 years ago

You don't have to love jews to know Ahmed wasted his chance. The city was in ruins and within the same walls untill late 18hunds when schlomo started building outside the 2000 year old walls.

why everyone suddenly hates jews I thought only nazis did that

The entire world must walk in lock-step or we will have disagreements.

Where's hezbollah when you need 'em?

they are subversive and evil people

We can't be nazi if we support the jews.

They do shitty things to other people.

Hiding in their bunkers the 12th year and ongoing.

Trump is a literal shabbos goy

you better watch your mouth mr rabbi

Nasrallah can't leave his bunker without a missile coming his way.

Who lost again, faggot?

The left has always been again Israel (on the surface level) but you’ll never find people who defend der Jude so reverently as the libs

>who lost again,faggot?
obviously you

>w-we w-won
Typical goatfucker delusions.

Are you gonna claim they "won" the '48, '67 and '73 wars too?

It's as if Israeli Jews and diaspora globalist kikes are different or something like that.

How mad are you that we're destroying ISIS, supposed 'good jew'?

>won the '48.67 and 73 wars too?
That's arab's war,not persian

get your facts right mr rabbi

>diaspora globalist kikes

Are you allowed to speak this way? The JIDF is gonna come knocking.

4th dimensional chess. Trump is getting the liberal media to denounce the jews.

>traditional US allies are terrified of angering their new citizens

Jerusalem is recognized as occupied territory by the international community. To refer to it as Israel's capital is to advocate for genocide. The holy land of all three religions will now become exclusive only to the Jewish people- which is, incidentally, the fulfillment of a doomsday prophecy.

The less goatfuckers, the better for everyone, burgerman.

Unlike burgerland, we have freedom of speech here.

Not bad, Samson Option gets triggered now when Jerusalem falls. This is a more likely scenario then Telavive falling.
Bush people will inherit the earth.

For one thing it will likely lead to more conflict which will lead to more muslims in europe and in the US. Plus it's bad because jews are the enemy and they get what they want because our jew controlled government protects them.

They can go fuck themselves with a cactus about their 'recognition' bullshit. It's been our capital 1632 years before the camel fucker virus emerged from its peninsula.

>Check em boys
It's a good distraction for Israel. They will have to work hard to keep up with all the threats and prevent them now.

Because of what Trump did in Syria, Israel and Saudi Arabia need war with Iran NOW, before Syria and Iraq recover from the Syrian war.
(((They))) are really really desperate. They need to provoke Iran NOW. So they are trying everything they can, including bombing Yemen and Lebannon hard as fuck, kidnapping the prime minister of Lebannon and moving the capital of Israel to Jerusalem.

(((They))) are trying to decide if Trump is a totally incompetent good goy or a Machiavellian genius hanging (((them))) out to dry. He's telling them everything (((they))) want to hear, but what he's done in Syria is the exact opposite.
My money is on /punishedTrump/ and what's happening is pic related.

>everyone turning against the Jews
999D chess

they're baaaaaack!
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-usa-trump-israel-hezbollah/lebanons-hezbollah-blasts-trumps-jerusalem-decision-as-aggression-idUKKBN1E11RL?rpc=401&

The Hezbollah parliamentary bloc “calls on Palestinians, Arabs, and Muslims ... to move swiftly and efficiently,” lawmaker Hassan Fadlallah said in a televised statement.

“The only way to recover rights is the way of resistance”, and Trump’s declaration has eliminated negotiation as a method, the statement said.

If only your country and fellow jews felt the same.

Who? The niggers who have been cowering in bunkers for 12 years while we roam around free?

An organized military will always be harder to fight than a rag-tag team of literal sand niggers on pickups.

So our strategists have a point.

Jerusalem will never be christian again
May as well piss off the muslims, nothing is loss
>Advocate for genocide
The palestinian population has been increasing, so i never understood this "genocide" narrative

None of us here speak Arab you fucking paki scum.

Accelerationism is Europe's only hope.
Also,
>in the US

Muslim Ban, sugartits.

The sound argument is that jews on one hand are flooding the US with non whites and brainwashing whites that diversity is great while on the other hand they are using our government to advance their ethnostate. If you are white and support this you are a masochist.

>jews on one hand are flooding the US with non whites
[citation needed]

The 20k+ fighting in Syria while you sat in your drone bunkers slurping diet cokes and jerking to anime.

This means we can’t lose right?
Either liberals demonize Israel and bite the Jewish hand that feeds, or are forced to concede to the Jews and anger their Islamic hounds.

And why are goatfucker turf wars any of our business?

We don't give a fuck about the opinion of the globalist "international community," and neither does Trump. The "international community" has genocided its own people by inviting in millions of terrorist rapists into their countries that they force their own citizen rape victims to pay for. Jerusalem belongs to Israel and the Jews. Cry like a bitch all you want, but your inbred terrorist friends will never have it. Never. Cry more achmed. Cry more.

I'm no great fan of Jews (as evidenced by my posts in another thread), but Jerusalem does belong to the Jews. They took it, and now it's theirs. That's how these things work.

If someone else wants it they'll likewise have to grab it for themselves, whether through scheming or through might. There is no other way.

Until then, Jerusalem is Jewish, and if they want to have it as their capital then so it is, and only an idiot would object.

Yes. Now die in fire stormfag.

God I want to rip your fingernails out with needlenose pliers.

Cry harder bitch nigga.

>Mfw this will likely insire re-new Islamist attacks world wide
>He will be proved right about Islam yet again

>They took it, and now it's theirs.
Not to mention that they BUILT it, too, before Arab Muslims started conquering, raping, murdering, etc. the area.

And us goyim have a point when we say your kind needs to be gassed for the good of mankind.

I can't wait to see the surge in videos of kike women and children getting run down on the sidewalks by Palis. Good times!

hezbollah wasn't around back then kike scum

they were founded to kick (((your))) ass out of Lebanon after Begin's invasion, and they did a damn fine job of it

hell, you even tried to teach them a lesson back in '06, and the first Merkava across the border hit a mine within 30 feet and turned into a mini-Auschwitz

after getting your conscript army thoroughly beaten, you bombed towns across the land to save face and took your anger out on the palestinians two years later with Cast Lead (since the pals can't fight back worth a damn)

>To refer to it as Israel's capital is to advocate for genocide.
Like we care? Muslims and Niggers invade our homelands and we're supposed to care when they get genocided? Fuck that, I hope the Kikes kill them all.

No, it means jews win. It means they advance their ethnostate as they work to destroy all white nations. Who the fuck cares about pissing off muslims? How does that help white people? This just leads to more chaos in the middle east which means more refugees in white countries.

> (((world))) condemns X
I don't really care. It's been a matter of law for 22 years. Now Congress doesn't get it both ways - they've voted over and over to recognize it, now SUDDENLY Trump is the Devil for doing what they asked.

I am NOT a fan of Jews, but this is ridiculous. Fuck it all.

If the Jews control everything why isn't the Western world celebrating?

And this. Jerusalem was a tiny collection of cobblestone ruins before the Jews turned it into a thriving modern city. They built the city. Another reason it is theirs.

>tfw the kikes profit off your memes

And when has the removal of Jews done well for any country?

Silly goy, we have barriers.

"hurtful to Muslims" somehow

>The palestinian population has been increasing, so i never understood this "genocide" narrative
But they're feeling oppressed, so they get to claim genocide. White people are squeezed out of their own cities and displaced, but can't even say they're being oppressed.

Amazing. Simply amazing.

>World Condemns
Bit weird for them to speak on behalf of 7 billion people

Besides, the Muslims of the Levant (descendants of people who sold out to Arab Muslim invaders) already have countries like Jordan, so just send the Palestinians there.

Unlike you suicidal cucks, Israelis defend their own. It won't be good for the terrorists if they try to launch attacks now.

lel, I wonder if they got stronger in those goatfucker turf wars, you'd better hope not because your last Gaza excursion was a fucking debacle.

Basically muh feels.

Jerusalem already is the capital of Israel. It's like saying that water is wet and getting offended.

>no it's actually occupied territory!

It's pretty much annexed territory. Palestine will never get it, even if Israel was beaten it would be gobbled by whatever other country.

Besides that was a campaign promise of Trump, so it's funny people acting like he brought this out of nowhere.

>last Gaza excursion was a fucking debacle
Say what you will, but Hamas has been very very quiet ever since.

I'm only disappointed we didn't finish the job and put up Haniyya's head on the old city's walls.

>American Jews are Israelite

????
So either American jews continue to destroy the west or American Jews continue to destroy the west except now Isreal exists

If you’re not an accelerationist you don’t belong here

The lack of evidence only proves how skillful the conspiracy is at hiding it!

I honestly love everything about Israel. The people who hate Israel are just the loudest and most obnoxious posters, but you have allies in us silent ones. The sad thing is that all the newfags and normies that come to Sup Forums for the first time get hypnotized by all the anti-Israeli memes and start shitposting them too to try to fit in. They shitpost so much that they start to believe their shitposts. It's sad. But Trump and America have got your back in fighting those worthless sandnigger neanderthals you are surrounded by. I hope our wall is as good as yours some day.

it worked wonders for Spain!

also lol @ your army suddenly encountering actual resistance for the first time in forty years

That is not the point faggot. This move is a huge deal for Israel and accomplished a major national interest.

The U.S. gains absolutely nothing. All that the U.S. has done is poke the mudslimes hornet's nest. There is no problem with doing this if we gain something, hut we don't.

Trump is a kike cock holster confirmed.

You have to go back, faggot

Ultimately this is the solution. The West Bank was captured from Jordan during a defensive war. The "Palestinians" are really just Jordanians. And they need to go back.

meh, you guys got conquered out of the land, but to be fair, it's okay if you conquer it back I guess.

Shut the fuck up piss stain

JIDF faggot kike.

Stop posting.

Yup not only that but hopefully the Jews do some nasty shit in response to the inevitable Mushit chimpout and get called on it. Nothing like getting more people to hate mudslimes and Jews with 1 move.

>To refer to it as Israel's capital is to advocate for genocide. The holy land of all three religions will now become exclusive only to the Jewish people

nigger this changes nothing about the situation on the ground, Israel has called Jerusalem its capital for decades and non-Jews make up almost 40% of its population

the hysteria around this is massively overblown

Except they won't kill them all. They will drive them all into europe. It seems like you idiots would have caught on to that fact by now. The chaos in the middle east was caused in order to drive muslims into europe and into the US. They brought the muslims to white countries in order to ruin white countries, to bring muslims into proximity to whites so that whites developed a hatred for the jew's enemy, and to bring about conditions that scare diaspora jews into moving to israel to increase members of the IDF.

You're now aware Trump came over to get some wall-building lessons.

Fuck off back to Krautchan foreigner

>It's a goatfuckers celebrate over causing minor inconvenience to a more powerful adversary post

>hamas

'Israel views Iran-backed Hezbollah as the biggest threat on its borders. The Shi‘ite political and military movement has sent arms to the Palestinian territories, its leader Sayyed Hassan Nasrallah said last month.

Hezbollah and Israel fought a war in 2006, which killed around 1,200 people in Lebanon, mostly civilians, and 160 Israelis, most of them troops.'

seriously moshe, your leaders have no fuckin' idea how to win this

you've got 2 million people in the world's largest concentration camp and all they do is have enormous families and hate you

all your neighbors hate you

you've got what, 200 nukes and a bought-off U.S. Congress? what happens when generation zyklon gets into power and decides we shouldn't be sending an already-rich country billions of shekels?

Just because it helped them doesn't mean that they caused it, like 9/11.

Amazing how these EU countries keep electing globalist, feminist commies to power, and then blame the Jews when those same leaders flood their countries with terrorists. Jews make up 1% of their populations, yet it is the Jews fault when the other 99% votes to get butt raped by Achmed. You guys are children.

Insulting me by claiming I am in a world class military force that is constantly under siege on all sides but also constantly victorious isn't much of an insult achmed.

Stop posting.

>the fulfillment of a doomsday prophecy.
I hope trump is the Anti-Christ, this ride has got to end

Mohammedans have been our traditional enemy far longer than they have been enemies with the kikes. Jews and Islam were close for many centuries.

Stop posting