Just a black guys thoughts on Trump

I dont really come to Sup Forums but over the last couple months ive grown sick and tired of how America is being run. Racism is at an all-time high with Whites (majority) and Blacks, Spanish, etc (minorities being divided.

Trump has proven his stupidity of this nation by trying to deport millions of people, raise taxes on poor and blatantly flatout say he enjoys Twitter more than being the Leader of the Freeworld.

Education systems are horrid and the fact that the Right and Left political sides of this country would rather attack one another than do anything about it is insane. I feel the world is moving towards a right-winged Leftist view and in short Trump makes me ashamed to be Black in America

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YfaFgdVBGAg
thebalance.com/trump-s-tax-plan-how-it-affects-you-4113968
youtube.com/watch?v=MUXAIc2fYc0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Racism mostly white. Kek.

You didnt explain at all why Trump is a bad president except that he said meam things. Education was shit before Trump. Niggers dont fuckin learn.

Youre a dum fuckin nigger, shitskin, guilted white cuck, asian fuckboi nerd.

You make me ashamed to be an american with your nigger behavior.

Why do you act like a little monkey?

FYI
Nigger....

That's how the game works, keep people divided fighting over petty shit while the top 1% keep making profit.

But your problem is focusing on Trump as the source, the same issues were prevalent during Obama's term.

mm/dd/yyyy is CANCER

whites cause the most damage in the world with their trap and LGBT behaviors

>Calling me a nigger and then trying to make a point on why trump is right

yeah bro, just keep diggin your hole of stupidity

>more racism proving my point

again

hate to break it to you bud but most of the violence against traps is committed by your kind.

Dude...you are a fucking nigger.

Youre portraying it's chief action. That's complaining about some shit you have no idea other than the face value observations youve taken and accepted.

Trump said mean things....gtf over it, nigger.

can i ask something though, black guys are so quick to point out our wrong, do you even acknowledge quietly the good we have done?

I mean in fairness ever since the first malaria vaccine you basically owe us your entire existence, no joke malaria would have wiped out most of africa, around 500mil africans are still alive cause of white people minimum.

Yeah wait.

Why cant you niggers take responsibility for your actions?

Blacks are far more racist than whites, and in fact it is encouraged for them to hate whites. You want to visit the most infamous place for white racism on the internet and use that as an example? Not gonna fly.

Kys

what is a right winged leftist view? wtf?

>I feel the world is moving towards a right-winged Leftist view
you mean like nazbol?

Go to gif you will find some black shemales. I highly doubt they were forced or coerced into fem.

People here will call you a nigger kike faggot, but at least you can have an honest conversation about race. For once.

>Dude...you are a fucking nigger.

Meanwhile he wouldnt dare say this to anyone's face irl cause he knows he's just being edgy on an internet board

Trust me, im not racist. Majority of my friends are white but its the same as you guys do blacks. You call us all niggers or say we're all bad when only some do.

sorry but more of the trap and LGBT nonsense is done by you clowns.

why can't you? dont contradict yourself.

yeah cause the past 200 years proved how much more whites were racist than any other race on the planet. Actually white pioneered the way the world is shaped today by racism.

you first sir

I have a video explaining it

you already know famalam

nigger

i agree with you man. there wont never be peace as long as white boys still exist. white people always going to be fucking the world up and throwing it into chaos.

white boys just need to go extinct for everyones safety. fuck them all

cracker

This is what I love. Stupid white people taking credit for some other person's work, who happens to be white.

It's like a sad high school football player who never played, now takes credit for how good "his pro team" is doing. Except you're Irish so I guess it would be some potato-related excuse for a sport.

Most traps r white in us. Ur right. Its a symptom of how cucked (((they))) have made us. Nice hat btw

I wont lie i enjoy the racist banter but when people just unnecessarily call you a nigger its cringe, you honestly shouldnt take insult cause most of the time they are sissy faggot trap loving dildo owning prancing lala gay homo men

Hey man, white male here, please leave

Another FYI
Nigger

wanna share the video?

don't take the nigger faggot stuff to heart either man.

>argues about racism cause it's unfair
>calls beeing gay a "behaviour"

>ningnog logic

I'd say to your face, then I'd punish you.

Stop acting you would do anything without 2 to 5 of your nogs around.

Pussy nigger bitch.

I'll stop being racist against blacks when their IQ averages at least 100. Yes IQ isn't everything but if your IQ is as low as the average nigger the reason you are unsuccessful as a race and get locked up way more than us is not racist whites, but rather the racist whites are caused by your retardation and uncivilized behavior.

Respectable trips.... But still no opinions apart from one-sentence talking points.... If you're here to talk policy, talk policy and get specific. If you're here to get lots of (yous) while only making yourself look worse, keep doing what you're doing.

no no no, dont even try pull that sht.

You want me to take responsibility for the bad, so im taking credit for the good.

Stop cherry picking but i guess picking is what your best at nigger

Youre the one complaining first, nigger.

Be a man, grow some nuts, little boy.

Typical black argument, always
>muh slavery
>muh 200 years ago
Take accountability for NOW, not something dead people did. This is why racism will never end, you people won't let it go. Some whites that are inherently not racist are pushed into being so by your people's relentless obsession with the past and blaming everything on 'whitey'

Fucking grow up and worry about fixing your own damn problems. Education isn't shit, blacks just don't take advantage of it, yet you want to blame that on 'whitey' once again. Just fuck off.

Asians are highly racist as well. Any race that isn't inferior is going to look down upon and not want to be around the inferior ones.

>raise taxes on poor

gtfo of here with your nigger-tier education. the top 20% of American taxpayers pay for 95% of all taxes, and that 20% are made up of people making $70k/year+

>I feel the world is moving towards a right-winged Leftist view
>right-winged Leftist
niggawat?

and FYI rugby makes american football look liek a literal gay orgy

why want to illegals on a country? Dumb bird brain, not everyone is good shitcuck get that through your head

You little typical nigger, excuse the fuck me? White, Black, SPANISH?

Once you niggers are enslaved, i'll not only crush and castrate your balls, I'll put them on my Paella

What's your favorite invention of white society?

>The entire world wants to get rid of whites.
>Whites are racist because they don't want to be raped and killed by mongrel hordes
Sure thing buddy

This faggot larp bait bullshit again again again again

>sorry but more of the trap and LGBT nonsense is done by you clowns
Not really... Black communities are notoriously dangerous for lgbt.

Calm down racist fuck. Prove your shitty logic with common ground. No wonder there are extreme left out there becuz of some people have behavior like urs

>towards a right-winged Leftist view

Well, you are trying at least, so that counts for something.

If you want to take the pressure out of racial tensions in like a week, get #whyilikewhitepeople trending on Twitter.

Boom, blacks have their reputation problem solved. Racial tensions are high because whites think blacks and browns are just festering in naked hatred for them, and violence is inevitable.

Get minorities to talk about all the good things they think about white people, and the issue is solved.

Thanks for stopping by, nigger.

>Once you niggers are enslaved, i'll not only crush and castrate your balls, I'll put them on my Paella
>I'll put them on my Paella

>EDGY

ooook

>I only want credit for the good
the logic behind you is amazing

>Grow up
You're saying this on Sup Forums and on Sup Forums of all places. Just stop

>Some whites that are inherently not racist are pushed into being so by your people's relentless obsession with the past and blaming everything on 'whitey'

So what you want is for people who are constantly attacked and called nigger by your race to get over the past and focus on the injustice you do now? We're already doing that fool

Here you go anons

youtube.com/watch?v=YfaFgdVBGAg

nigger niggger is all youre saying

I have many, I could say its. Lying

It’s always blacks being racist against white people. That’s all I’ve ever seen.

holy shit man how many times are you going to make this thread?

> Halfrican intellectuals
OP, your favorite faggot Halfrican ex-pres Obongo reversed our trend of ignoring race, and race baited the fuck out of everything, and furthered the divide, hence the nickname "The Great Divider".
As usual, you dumbfucks have it backwards. I'd explain the real state of the world to you but you're too stupid to break your leftard victim conditioning.
Good luck, and enjoy being further marginalized, entirely due to the action and inaction of your your pathetic race of cock mongling basketball loving criminal retards.

To be fair, you should be ashamed to be a nigger anywhere.

>nigger complaining about quality of education
Have you seen any youtube videos of your kind in schools lately?

I agree OP is being childish here OP if you want the whites to respect you, dont do shit how divided you are to the other skins. Your brain is fucking messed up get a psychiatrist you just want ATTENTION

I'm 3rd positionists you filipino cocksucker.

Tu tienes un problema?

From everything I said, you only get nigger out of that? Negro

Do yourself a favor please...

I love you man, keep triggering them.

Tell me how you are oppressed and how you justify being exempt from any consequence for your actions.

I'm going to entertain your bullshit.

So...what's wrong, buddy?

>the world is moving towards a right-winged Leftist view

HE FUCKING CALLED ME SPANISH OTHER THAN HUWHITE. I'LL GRAB THAT LITTLE NIGGER BY THE BALLS AND EAT HIS WHOLE PENIS AND SUCK OUT SPERM FROM HIS VANS DEFERENS

Most whites aren't racist you fucking moron, you picked the one place on the internet famous for that. Not an argument.

And what fucking injustice? You people have every opportunity to make yourselves better and you do nothing with it, you have nobody to blame but yourself. Every race but blacks has shown the capacity through hard work to make themselves better, but of course that's 'whitey's' fault.

>Education systems are horrid and the fact that the Right and Left political sides of this country would rather attack one another than do anything about it is insane.

(((((Democracy))))) was a mistake.

Stop being white trash and argue with reason you beta male.

Just because he’s black doesn’t mean he can’t be more intelligent than you.

Statistics aren’t representative on an individual basis.

I agree with Black guy to a certain degree; trump does have to do more for the public education system we have and do more for black community if he wants to be the “retro-American” super savior he campaigned to be.

Triggering is for liberals. At /pol we call every black a nigger even when they make us happy.

yo, why the fuck didnt you use that video camera right next to you....your mic quality hurts.

being black should be enough to be ashamed tbqh

uncommon

>Racism is at an all-time high with Whites (majority) and Blacks, Spanish, etc (minorities being divided.

The only real division is between racists and people fighting to earn more for less. I guarantee you, if you took a normal black guy and a normal white guy and had them have a conversation, they'd be perfectly fine with one another

>raise taxes on poor
Hasn't actually read the tax plan.
>Rates have gone down, standard deductions have doubled.
>If you're in the first tax bracket, you pay no tax because the standard deduction exceeds the bracket.
>second bracket pays next to no tax, paid in taxes throughout the year will likely eliminate any liability remaining
>Child tax credit has doubled.
>Small business max bracket is 25%
thebalance.com/trump-s-tax-plan-how-it-affects-you-4113968

>inb4 He also reduced the ordinary income bracket for the rich!
If you think the rich work for money, you're a moron. They get taxed at 20% because they make their money through passive income such as investments

Damn it's good to be an accounting major

democracy is quantitative other than qualitative. It's ironically unfair

>trump is racist
Trump sued the state of florida in the 90s because they didn't want him to accept blacks in his golf club, and he won

He spent millions of dollar to sue the state, all for blacks to be allowed to come to his club

You're the racist uninformed fuck, stop watching CNN for a fucking second and go read about Trump, he's gonna unite your country after a hundred years of divide and conquer tactics

wow and gay too. How old are you? Prove OP your point spanish bread. I think I can smell ur brains fried from here. I disgree with OP too. Tell him why

We already know how much you niggers love violence, no need to prove it anymore.

A nigger that has shame? I don't believe my eyes.

Black men are far more gay on average. Black make up ~13% of the population yet represent something like a 1/3 of all men who have sex with men. You niggas is gay as fuck. The "downlow" doesn't spare you from being statistically accounted for by the CDC.

"Among all gay and bisexual men who received an HIV diagnosis in the United States, African Americans accounted for the highest number (10,315; 39%), followed by whites (7,570; 29%) and Hispanics/Latinose (7,013; 27%)"

"Blacks/African Americansa account for a higher proportion of new HIV diagnoses, those living with HIV, and those ever diagnosed with AIDS, compared to other races/ethnicities. In 2015, African Americans accounted for 45% of HIV diagnoses, though they comprise 12% of the US population."

No, blacks need to stop fucking up their own neighborhoods, do other races do that? NO.
They have opportunity, and turn every city infested with them into a ghetto, every. single. time.

They've been getting free gibs for the past 50 years and still continue to devolve. Pic related.

>timestamp alone
Meaningless, could be ripped from anywhere.

YEAH trump trump trump trump trump....TRUMP FOR 8 YEARS

That's what you are...
Just like how you call whites, "crackers".

ah so you made up your own word 'right wing leftist' that sounds absolutely retarded kek.
If you want to see less racism in america. Stop giving people reasons to become racists. Hatred for one another is never born out of nothing

I actually didn't even read what he said, just read the Spanish part and felt like being autistic. He's obviously bait and bait is annoying and nigger arguments... god damn I've had so many that it's just below me. I'm not arguing on any kind of nigger argument.

You

You don't understand the kikery in America.

learn more dude

What should make you ashamed of being black in America is the disproportional amount of crimes our people commit you fucking cocksucker.

youtube.com/watch?v=MUXAIc2fYc0

I made a video not even an hour ago where a white trap leaves the bathroom and there's a tampon on the floor.

This is why you white LGBT liberal baffoons need to be stopped. Gayness is a choice and so is the LGBT. You people need to seriously grow up and stop being edgy and settle down like america wants.

You have trump as president and STILL you people act like animals. And then you have the nerve to call me a nigger :^)

TAMPONS SHOULD NOT BE IN THE MENS BATHROOM

watch Colin Flaherty
>a few of his youtube playlists

Then, come back to pol and tell us what you think

>hey black guy here
>BLM flag

yeah nah im not reading that shit nigger

Amen to that brother

What's up FingerDawg?

Glad to see you alive and kick'n' on this beautiful Thursday afternoon. I love seeing how asshurt the rest of these faggots get when you post every couple of weeks. Much love from the midwest brother, East America WILL COME TO FRUTION!

That has so many layers of racism.