Other urls found in this thread:

mankin-trad.net/shaman-king/remix-track/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8qLl145FqQg
youtube.com/watch?v=DuszIGYqkG0
youtube.com/watch?v=Ws22hmdpFts
youtube.com/watch?v=qjFPJQ9tywc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes

So much. One of the best shonen ever made.

Although, flowers is damn great and need a follow up.

This one of the first anime I watched as a child
Doesn't hold up too well though

It needs to happen.

Not really.

I disliked the Manga end although it makes perfect sense. So maybe.

Yes, if only to see her animated

A cutie

Absolutely, a la HxH 2011.

I agree, one of the best (and most underrated) shonens out there.

I hated her one-chapter appearance, like come on now you tell me "hey you can have aliens as your spirit" that's like telling me "that's a good looking sub but you can't have it. and with the way takei draws the elemental spirits, which looks like extraterrestrial, I would not be surprised.

Who was your favourite side character? Mine was Marco. I also liked Radim

The one that use plants as his spirits

I just watched the anime as a kid, i haven't read the manga for whatever reason, is really that different?

Is it really that good? I loved it as a kid and was probably the first manga I had ever owned. Watched an episode awhile back and could't get into it.

YES
YES
AND
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELL YEEEEEEEEEEEES!!!!

And they had better
>Adapt the art-style for each arc accordingly
>Get the old voice cast
>Not skip any chapter

>flowers is damn great
SHUT UP
REEEEEEE

Yes

Anime isn't that great(though it's fun..at least the jap version the 4kids dub is awful)

If you plan to read the manga do it in Batoto(it has the best scans on the web)

Also read Shaman King Zero(oneshot series about the characters) there
And there's also this mankin-trad.net/shaman-king/remix-track/

All i want is flowers to have a reboot

Probably Silva

It's as different as FMA 2003 vs FMA:B(Manga)
Coincidentally the same guy who directed FMA 2003 directed the Shaman King anime

Best OP coming thru
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8qLl145FqQg

Ending is very different

This motherfucker

>All i want is flowers to be given the GT treatment and pretend it doesn't exist
ftfy

There's more than just the ending
There's many differences even early on

In particular they turned Lyserg into a huge edgy faggot in the Anime

Chocolove's backstory was heavily changed

The GBA games were ridiculously good.

I really liked the last part where the team keeps getting so wrecked by the patch guys, that they had to be revived multiple times. Shit was crazy.

Oh fuck that was really something. I like how pic related became relevant again after the golem's appearance

But i liked the new guardians, pic related,she's also the best girl.

Reminded me of a final dungeon in a JRPG
And for all the fags who keep crying "waaaaah revival ruins everything!!!" this arc completely proves them wrong because it showed they can't abuse the spell because it costs too much furyoku to use

Literally who?
I don't even remember these guys
Unless that fag is "Not-HoroHoro"(never saw him in color)

Pick your favorite

The only correct answer. Or maybe Faust

I remember playing that shit, abusing the Golden thunder impalement in the lyserg fight like crazy just for the fun of it

matamune a best

>hooves for feet
I thought he had wheels for feet?

I think Jun was my first waifu, i just loved her

Nah lego torsoman made his HAO-brand lego shoes

Good choice.

Just noticed that, I'm not sure why it's different.

Best dracula coming through

Matamune was a badass character.

>Faust
Faust is a Main Character

Was En autistic?

Frankensteiny best spirit

>That joke when he kills his fucking teammate
top fucking kek

Faust was underutilized
Nigger and Green Bishie were a mistake

He had various stages

RIP

So how did Ultimo end?

>captcha: virgen free

Was it even popular in Japan at the time the anime aired?

Man, I know I'm in the minority here, but I really like Takei's new artstyle, specially when it comes to coloring

my problem is how the art became mechanical at the end. I love it but I felt so cheated on the O.S. designs.
its a good thing ultimo is about machines or don't think I would be able to bare it.

>that captcha
well there was a pic posted with 3 ultimos hugging the MC. so I dont know but it probably went full gay at the end. I mean I really dont want to buy the volumes

I like it too, it's crisp, just not when it comes to the spirits or O.S.(oversoul, in case its been a long time)

But it's Horohoro who's the most generic

Green bishi, agree, but i kinda liked the nigger, his wish was the one that i liked the most desu

which ones? the pokemon rpg ones or the castle vania ones?

Horohoro was cool

I like them both don't get me wrong
It's just that I heavily prefer Ryu and Faust over them

Not him but I played both, I really enjoyed the fusion system in the pokemon one. The vania ones were good too but the story was fucking weird. At least were the spirits made up for it

No. It's pretty mediocre desu senpai.

HELICOPTER

im super confused.

i just noticed the pun
>facepalm

SK: Master of Spirits and SK: Legacy of the Spirits were two (when I played them) awesome GBA games. The first is a Castlevania-like side-scroller where you collect and equip spirits to perform attacks and abilities.

The second is a pokemon-like, sort-of-isometric open world thing where you roam around and capture spirits using talisman things, and you can fuse spirits together to get successively better/rarer stuff, except for Amidamaru, whom you can't get rid of, only power up.

What was the PS2 game like? I'm curious because it was produced by 4kids and a western exclusive.

no, it's worse than one piece and naruto

>The second is a pokemon-like, sort-of-isometric open world thing where you roam around and capture spirits using talisman things, and you can fuse spirits together to get successively better/rarer stuff, except for Amidamaru, whom you can't get rid of, only power up
>imagining there's your main soul and then there's your booster soul which you can have up to(let's say) 5
>gives your main soul different abilities based on the type of booster
>but one booster soul can boost different things based on the user and the main soul

>En's oversoul is literally Turn A Gundam

>The second is a pokemon-like, sort-of-isometric open world thing where you roam around and capture spirits using talisman things, and you can fuse spirits together to get successively better/rarer stuff
That's more like Shin Megami Tensei/Persona
Then again Pokemon ripped off SMT

>En is inside that crystal thingy
The fuck?
I don't remember that being a thing in the Manga originally

>even when its a human oversoul
>somehow still turns it into a machine
takei needs to stop

Yes.

Shaman King : Brotherhood 2020

Ok Sup Forums.
よみがえれ, LOOK AROUND YOU LOOK BEYOND or ВЗГЛЯНИ ВОКРУГ ОГЛЯНИСЬ НАЗАД

It was odd, but enjoyable. 1/3 grid-style turn-based strategy, 1/3 3D fightan a la Soul Calibur, 1/3 VN with strange story and a handful of game-original characters. Pretty easy to like if you were already a fan of the IP. Intro wasn't bad either

youtube.com/watch?v=DuszIGYqkG0

youtube.com/watch?v=Ws22hmdpFts

what happened to the plot point that yoh was split from hao's soul, that they were more than twins? or was that anime only? I swear the anime had some weird shit like hao devouring yoh's soul

>the director is the same one for the 2003 FMA
that explains it.

I think it's anime online

>I think it's anime online

In terms of popularity, no, but fuck it I want one. I have no idea why Japan doesn't appreciate this series.

what was running during that time? that could be one of the reasons. and maybe kids couldn't wrap thier head around life lessons shaman was giving out?

I don't get why some of the strongest character die off screen because some faggot come from nowhere in Flower

I fucking loved Shaman King, read the entire manga series at least 3 times. I'd love for a re-make of it, honestly it really doesn't need a re-make but would still be nice.

LOOK AROUND YOU, LOOK BEYOND!!

Too sen for the dumb nip boys to appreciates.

Not really. Let your 20-year-old JoJo ripoff die already.

shaman king started in 1998,

I wouldn't mind but I don't think the shitty two volume long flashback deserves anything.

I thought it was the best arc personally. The writing for it was good and Matamune was great.
I was sad when it ended personally. Partially because everything after felt rushed because the next segment was the original ending before it got uncanceled.

Is it just me or are they ripping of JoJo with those stand thingies?

Shaman King and Season 0 Yu-Gi-oh were pretty blatant with their imitation
>18 years
Close enough
Stardust Crusaders started in '89

Hell yes, it's great.

(OP)
Chicchee na...
youtube.com/watch?v=qjFPJQ9tywc

How did she die again?

I'd rather have a proper Rurouni Kenshin re-adaptation.

It's not just you. They have their own personalities though which is something that doesn't happen often with stands. It honestly makes me wish JoJo had more stands with personalities, I was so hyped for White Snake being independent at start of part 6 and then constantly disappointed when he didn't get used for anything different from a regular stand for almost the entire thing.

Why did they have to kill off Jeane.