myfigurecollection.net/profile/superneko44/shop/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

check for holograms, manufacturer/distribuitor stickers...etc

myfigurecollection.net

Seems like the Kar98 got pushed to march

>Want lewd Muramasa figs
>But people actually come over to my place
What do

Did any of them come from china? Those are almost certain to be bootlegs. Also check MFC and compare them to the pictures there.

Be ashamed for asking.

>666
Just do it

I heard from someone on reddit that leaving your figures in their original box can damage them. Is that really true?

I need money, selling some scales. Ask about an item if there is no ad up
myfigurecollection.net/profile/superneko44/shop/
Prices can be discussed and so can shipping

Wing's Muramasa isn't lewd, unless you use the naked torso, MF Murasama is great too.

There's a chance that things like the resin/polymer gassing off, contact with the plastic or paper packaging, etc could possibly damage them; but that would take a lot of time.

I don't think I could ever allow anyone into my apartment again if I had this set up in one of the rooms. Even if it was locked.

No number of silk flowers can hide what a clusterfuck this display is.

That looks really, really bad

This reminds me. What's the best Bayonetta figure?

What would girls say if they saw my porkchop collection?

"Why?"

kek

That you're a liar because that's not "your" collection.

Is Japanese Yahoo Auction usually trustworthy and worth figuring out how to use? Just found a Nendoroid on there that I'd really like to try and get.

Yes. Which one are you looking for?

The Neptune one from Hyperdimension Nep Nep.

Does MAX Factory delay their figures often? I'm still kinda asshurt over ALTER delaying Momohime and would hate for Galko-chan to be delayed.

Ah, yea she can be difficult to find. Good luck.

Yes, but it depends on the seller. Also keep in mind that you're going to need a proxy if you're a waiitu piggu gaijin.

>ALTER delays three of their figures scheduled for this month
>the value of the yen is rapidly decreasing now

Dammit ALTER, and here I was thinking I'd actually get a great deal on my January order.

It was the same in 2015 as well, things always get highest around the holiday season.

Is it possible to paint gunpla Gundam kits after its built? Whats the best thing to do?

Don't you mean increasing? The value of the yen decreasing should be a good thing. Unless you're talking about your currency and not the yen.

Yes, but it'll be somewhat difficult with the more complex ones.

It's some retarded terminology, don't know if it was started here or if that's how the currency traders describe it, but they always fucking say it in reverse and it irks my autism like none other
>Yen is going down
>"Strengthening!"
>Yen going up
>"Weakening!"
Fucking dumb.

Either take it apart or tape over the parts you don't want covered in a paint colour or whatever.

Yea that makes no sense.

What about the MGs?

I guess I could take it apart, but then I risk breaking it.I already snapped a piece of the face mask and the eyes after putting it in backwards.

A strong currency has greater value against other currencies
A weak currency has less value against other currencies
For example if 1USD is worth more than 100JPY then the dollar is stronger than the yen. If 100JPY is worth more than 1USD. the yen is stronger than the dollar. If you are wondering why it's 1USD against 100JPY, it's because the dollar is decimalised, where the yen isn't.

Get liquid masking.

Could I use acrylic paint with it? I don't like playing around with cancer causing chemicals.

Racing Sonico just got delayed from this month till april

If you are just using 1 colour for the part.
Acrylic is quite weak in adhesion, so either rough the area with melamine sponge or prime it if need to.

And afterwards topcoat it.

Sucks because I paid aftermarket for the original

Not so bad because it was only slightly marked up (as opposed to the massive amount it is now)

I slightly prefer the darker poncho, red seems a bit too bright and gaudy.

Acrylic is fine, but you should rough up the parts a little bit before hand for complete adhesion.

Also are you painting with a bristle brush, or airbrush?

im looking for a new display, i want it the same high as a detolf but twice as wide, any suggestions?

Get two detolfs.

Try putting two detolfs next to each other.

just don't give a shit

Sometimes. Not as frequently as Alter though.

Yes, but the thing that doesn't make sense is when they say the yen is strengthening, but it's going down in value. Yes that makes other currencies stronger vs the yen, but that isn't making the yen itself any stronger.

bristle brush, actually. I'm a poorfag.

I haven't done it yet, this is for the proto zero btw. which is rather small compared to most MG's.

What is the average time it takes for the prototype of a figure to be shown after the first announcement?

Don't think there is an average. Can take a couple weeks up to a year, or even more sometimes.

Wizards have no need for giving a shit though, user. The owner of this room is obviously a fucking lich.

I see, thanks. How high are the chances they actually show progress with a prototype though? As opposed to dropping the figure altogether?

figures getting dropped completely is a fairly uncommon occurrence (although it does happen)

That looks like Esdeath?

I see, that's good to know. Thanks.

What's happening with the iM@S figma? The 765 ones? Weren't they doing figma for all of them? It took like a year or two or something for the Miki one to go up for pre-orders after being announced. I just want Takane and Makoto.

Where?

He probably meant Selvaria. She kinda looks like Esdeath.

Hide them away before they come over?

As much as I love the eyes and that Chinese dress, the paint job on the dress looks subpar.

I think the flowers give the overall display a classy-lewd touch.

A bit weirded out but fascinated?

Speaking of Galko , I've got a pretty good deal on the nendo. It was 3,300K up until yesterday (I ordered it the day before), and now it's increased to 4,500K. I suppose good timing was on my side.

Wow, that is some serious shit taste.

I like this. Especially the ones in the center top.

It depends on what currencies were being discussed and from which perspective. For example it's possible for a currency to be stronger against one currency and weaker against another. For example the yen has been strengthening against the pound while weakening against the dollar. So in Britain, the yen would be increasing in value, while in America, the yen would be decreasing in value.

How many moonbucks should I take with me?

I used to be worried about the same thing. Turned out most people didn't care, and some even liked them. It's your own house, get what you like.

I can't wait for more bunny announcements

the red one has an extra faceplate, it's not worth to pay an extra 11k just for the blue color.

bunnies with bare legs are great
it's a shame 90% are either fishnets or pantyhose

I prefer them with pantyhose, but I appreciate bare legged. Although I usually like pantyhose a lot anyway. Fishnets have never really done anything for me.

Well, the traditional playboy bunny outfits included pantyhose or fishnets, so its natural.

Personally, I prefer fishnets or thigh highs.

So, who's buying this cute little trap ship?

The only boat I will buy is Takao that's coming up

That fucking Charlotte.

Morliden doors come with a big ole' piece of, like, styrene. I keep them in storage and slide them into the doors in the rare event I have company.

Lebe and Max as boys is shit.

She was the best girl in the VN so I really want this. Wish other VN girls I liked got their own figure but
>Broccoli keeps making Yuzusoft girls

Reverse traps a shit.

You know, the more I see that figure the more I think that's how RO's doppel would look like if he crossdressed.

Raping my own childhood can be fun I guess.

Has anyone considered using a controller with their display cases LED strip lighting?

I was thinking of rigging up some lighting and controlling it with an arduino, use a bluetooth chip to control with my phone. Maybe do some things like timed on/off, timed intensity, mood lighting and the like.

Would anyone be interested in that? The parts for the controller would be fairly cheap, cheaper still if you go chinese parts off ebay. You'd need to do some basic breadboarding minimum, or soldering if you want a nicer package.

Summer Z3 scale when?

You can already but LED controllers like that for relatively cheap you know. And even use IFTTT on your phone to get the lights on when you arrive to your room/house.

That is a fucking insult. Esdeath is just about the poorest man's Selvaria one can possibly cobble up.

Hope we get some REAL konosuba scales, preferably Kazuma and Aqua

Matsukaze has arrived. Never gonna watch those blurays.

Aqua by ALphamax, with an uber soft looking butt

I was but then I just thought it would look better if you just connect directly the led strips to an eliminator device because figures look better bit bright lights.

General androgyny learning significantly towards feminine isn't a reverse trap you faggot.

>male scales for non-homoshit
never ever

you'll get a nendo

Doubtful, unless it's fujobait.

no bulge no buy

I'm already preparing for a bad Wonfes.

Some new game figures would be nice.

Yeah it sucks, I'm neither a fag nor fujo but I'd like a good Kazuma scale to go along with a good Aqua one.

Gays 4 Donald.

Any chance that we'll see an unpainted Riko from Love Live this WonFes?

I'm getting ready to be salty at Cinderella Girls getting infinitely more figures than regular iM@S despite CG being awful.

It's better than the original.