e-onkyo.com/music/album/laca9484/
my.mixtape.moe/evjktw.mp4
my.mixtape.moe/pceprg.mp4
my.mixtape.moe/tkmjhu.mp4
my.mixtape.moe/jlvbfp.mp4
my.mixtape.moe/obxrdo.mp4
my.mixtape.moe/syrqah.mp4
my.mixtape.moe/jlecoi.mp4
itunes.apple.com/jp/album/tvanime-furippufurappazu-orijinarusaundotorakku/id1192179174?l=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Once the OST is out, someone needs to do a fan edit of Yayaka's transformation.

That scene deserved a better musical buildup. Henshin itself was scored alright, but the silence before it did not work. FLFL has a pretty neat "culmination" battle theme that usually went in pair before the one used during transformation (it's used in eps 3 and 8, from what I recall).

Yeah I get what you mean.
It's a bit odd that they'd do it that way.

>immediately making a new plifplaffer thread
Why do you even, it's like, I mean, ugh. Stop, just... Stop.

you can't stop us

I'm looking for the battle musics of episode 5 the most, during the rush towards the tower and inside the tower.

B-but we're just waiting for the OST I swear!

And then the second BD volume.

They looked so good in that SSJ mode.
Shame they never went back to it after gaining henshin.

Looking forward to the memory dome track the most, I think, although I thought they overused it from there on considering how distinct it is.
The trailer track is also based.

>STILL talking about this

Does Yayakat have a theme track though?

Calm your tits Yayakat

Atatatatatatatatatata
HOKUTO
HYAKURETSU-KEN!

>trailer track
ripped from BD v1 menu: streamable.com/nhody

Neat. Thanks.

"You are already dead"

When the fuck am I getting my figures?

Yayaka is such a pretty boy.

Flip Flappers was amazing up until Sempai episode. Then it all went down hill from there. Felt like it was pushing its "go be independent, hikki man, don't be ruled by your overprotective mommy" too hard.

>he doesn't want to be ruled over by Mimi
Shit taste

I want Yayaka to be my husband! (female)

it gets better again from episode 14

Yes it does. Yes it does.

But episode 8 was one of the most fun, ep 9 had Yayaka's sacrifice and Mimi wrecking everyone was fun to watch, Yayaka's henshin was great too and the pure love ending was great tool.

During the wait
>album preview
>e-onkyo.com/music/album/laca9484/
Though this site seems to even block my jp vpn from ordering.

does that make you a wife (male) or are you gonna be gay married?

Husband (female) and husband (male)

>53 tracks
This is a fucking huge album. Are there any other anime with even bigger soundtrack albums?

30-40 seems to be the average from what I've seen.

>Are there any other anime with even bigger soundtrack albums?
Most of them?
Watch more anime.

>e-onkyo.com/music/album/laca9484/

Mob Psycho 100 is like 60 some...But then some of the songs are less than 10 seconds long.

I'm and idiot and don't post on Sup Forums. Ignore my highlighting things from a different post.

Eh, I mean when they're multi-cour

>I'm and idiot and don't post on Sup Forums.
Could have gone the whole thread without mentioning that.
Lurk moar or don't post at all, fag.

Track 37 is her cue in combat.

That's Buu-chan's henshin theme, though

If you're gonna fuck up, fuck up all the way.

At this rate, Flip Flappers is going to become a Madoka-tier circlejerk

Make sure you fuck up all the way back to where you came from.

>51
YES
This is what I've been waiting for.

It's reused for him. And once in the lab.

Alright, I've found the track they should have used in episode 12: track 47. Later on (the preview cuts before that) it has a pitch perfect buildup for 51.

Don't worry, the mods will start deleting them soon enough.

But smaller, and without the vast amounts of eternal OC, and with a show that's still struggling to not be an utter flop despite being popular but it seems only in the west.

I'm just kidding, it's nowhere near that level, not even close, not until we have tripfags roleplaying with each other and blogging about their daily lives on general #583.

We still got a little bit more of information coming from the director here and there, some last pieces of official art and a few things to discuss about the series, and the OST and blu rays which we don't know if they'll change anything for the last episodes or not.

>38

>Flip

荒れ果てた広野 ~Pustá země~
フリップフラッピング! ~FLIP FLAPPING!~
フリップフラッパーズ ~FLIP FLAPPERS~
ならず者 ~Tulák~
fuck i'm hype as for these full tracks

Still waiting for that OST to appear on animebytes...

Ep3 was so crazy good. Still can't forget my happy shock when they suddenly pulled that off, I could hardly believe the cute girls and magic show was suddenly pulling this off.

13 is so damn comforting...

>...
Kill yourself.

>Papikek is actually 40 in this picture

Episode 8 insert song was the one true GOAT.

>Hi. I'm Papika, PhD in 2nd wave feminist theory, and I'm here to tell you why glue-gushing gonorrhea geometry is not necessary for sexual satisfaction.
>First, observe the way my lovely assistant (that's you, Cocona) wraps her thighs around my head. Many skeptics on the Christian right have made dubious allegations about whether or not this is natural. I ask you, gentlemen, that if this is not natural, how can you explain the snug way in which these divine pillows hug my face like a pair of sapho-erotic earmuffs?...oh! Smells like lavender today....Cocona would like that part struck from the record.
>Secondly, we know from past, well documented experiments that Coconas and Cocona prototypes do not respond well to phallic contact. The Cocona Mk Mimi was so dissatisfied with Salt- I mean...the subject's inadequate penis, she almost blew up everything and tried to consume her daughter with the gaping, blood belching maw of eldritch horror that he had left behind.
>Now, I know what you are all thinking. "But we need warty hotdogs to manufacture more Coconas! How can you deprive the world of such majestic beauty?" While it may be true with our current technology, Cocona and I have been searching her fridge and dresser drawer extensively for a substitute. We expect to make a breakthrough some time in the next year, though further trial runs may be needed to confirm our findings.

>Finally, I feel the need to address the question that PR has received more than any other. "Alright, Papika, I get that Cocona has a life-threatening allergy to weenies, but surely that doesn't mean she needs 'your' lesbo-mutant ham wallet, right? Why can't she be with an ugly blonde slut with no curves?"
>We here at Papika industries take your concerns very seriously, and we appreciate your letters and the return addresses on them. Thank you and goodnight.

I thought you were PhD in ghetto aerospace engineering.

>heterosexually gay married

Fucking flfl threads

Papika's enormous intellect was destined for greater things than that.

2nd wave feminism is basically aerospace engineering but with female genitalia.

You need escape velocity if you want to smash that glass ceiling.

So uh...No news yet, huh?

>Cockona

downloading

This guy walks up to your girl at the bar and does this. What do?

Cute Nyunyu.

>Papicunt

You have my attention.

ep8 insert
my.mixtape.moe/evjktw.mp4

Thank you based user.

it's good

track 32
my.mixtape.moe/pceprg.mp4

That's the one song I wanted the most!
Thanks a lot.

It's not working for me for some reason.

Try opening it with a different browser.
Firefox didn't work for me but Chrome did.

trailer
my.mixtape.moe/tkmjhu.mp4

henshin
my.mixtape.moe/jlvbfp.mp4

Desert fight, please

YES ITS OUT!

my.mixtape.moe/obxrdo.mp4

THANK YOU SO MUCH

>memory dome
my.mixtape.moe/syrqah.mp4

so is there a torrent out?
dont feed me just wanna know if it's out there

No but I'm sure it'd be out soon. I'll stop after this one.
>victory theme
>my.mixtape.moe/jlecoi.mp4

You're doing gods work but you could be doing satan's by making us a torrent,

Can you please post these 3 ?

26-Mad science
29- Pure Illusion
52-Oltre l'arcobaleno

itunes.apple.com/jp/album/tvanime-furippufurappazu-orijinarusaundotorakku/id1192179174?l=en
>not using nip appuru credits

sooo good. thanks man

can you do track 1. flip flappers?

thanks just figured it out!

>I'll stop after this one.

What should season 2 be like?

Right.
S2.

More of episodes 1 to 6.
Other Amorphous gatherers that they have to battle.
Going into Pure Illusions to help people or to fix peoples memories or mental states that have been disrupted by badguy amorphous gatherers.
The exploration of different pure illusions based on different life experiences.

JUST
MORE
PURE
ILLUSION
also we need to see that space ship pure illusion and the bubble beanstalk pure illusion

Out of creativity, Oshiyama?