comdotgame.com/play/ryoujoku-english
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kon.

Kon

all girls
except orange

This one.

>Con is French for vagina

How is the Frenchaboo girl going to handle this?

So, since Urara is a ~958p production according to anibin ( anibin.blogspot.com/2017/01/1_69.html ) I decided to figure out how to add GJM's subs to the Meme-RawsV2 1080p release, which looks significantly clearer/sharper at 1080p than the GJM release upscaled to 1080p with NNEDI3 or NGU. I will now share how to do this with you so you can do the same:

How to add GJM's subtitles to Meme-RawsV2 1080p on Windows:

Step 1: Download and install MKVToolNix: fosshub.com/MKVToolNix.html
Step 2: Put [GJM] Urara Meirochou - 02 [D9FAA8C9].mkv and [Meme-RawsV2] Urara Meirochou - 02 (BS-TBS 1080p Hi10P AAC) [804DD5C9].mkv in the same directory.
Step 3: Open MKVToolNixGUI from start menu.
Step 4: Click "Add source files", select [GJM] Urara Meirochou - 02 [D9FAA8C9].mkv, then click Open.
Step 5: Uncheck the video, audio and chapters under "Tracks, chapters and tags," leaving only the subtitles checked.
Step 6: Click the button on the right under "Destination File," set it to the same directory as your two .mkvs.
Step 7: Click "start multiplexing"
Step 8: Click [GJM] Urara Meirochou - 02 [D9FAA8C9].mkv under source files then press delete.
Step 9: Click "Add source files," select [GJM] Urara Meirochou - 02 [D9FAA8C9].mks and [Meme-RawsV2] Urara Meirochou - 02 (BS-TBS 1080p Hi10P AAC) [804DD5C9].mkv and click Open.
Step 10: Click "start multiplexing"

You're done. Enjoy your subtitled 1080p Urara Meirochou!

>Con is Spanish for with
How is the Latinaboo girl going to marry her?

Is one of them actually a trap?

Wouldn't it be easier to just get the ass/srt/whatever file, open up the raw and tell MPC to use the ass/srt/whatever file for subtitles?

Little japanese apricot

I just tried that by extracting the .ass with MKVCleaver. That kinda works but doesn't get the fonts correct, reverting to default MPC font for everything.

Kon and/or Koume
More data is required

>French diviner and westaboo
>only straight diviner

what does this mean?

Does this have any chance of not flopping? I want to believe Urara can do well in the future, but people are turned off by the cute girls.

Looks like nico but not as good
I'll probably go with Kon however if nono turns out to be an evil witch using her doll to kill people then I'll go with her. But realistically she will just remain a dumb moe blob, waste of a qt evil doll
She's too uncivilized and low IQ. Good for fugging and cumming on her tummy only

>but people are turned off by the cute girls.
Fucking Sup Forums.

Koume > Kon > Chiya = Nono

>people are turned off by the cute girls.
>turned off by cute girls.
>people

Kon and Koume fucking

Is this the third season of Yama no Susume

This

The city guard is a reverse trap.

She has pretty big tits so no

>windows
There is your problem. Don't be a fucking retard and use FFmpeg. You can always copy-paste the font into the .ass since it's a text file anyway.

Tell me about Kon.

Why does she wear the bow?

But seriously, I thought it was great that they pointed it out. It was bugging me too.

Chiya

Ch-ch-ch-chiya

This will flop hard user. Probably will sell less than Stella no Mahou.

It's amazing how this show isn't yuri.

Gabriel Dropout is stealing anime sale. Kobayashi is stealing manga sale. Urara is unlucky.

The real question is which one is the biggest slut

I figured as much. At least we get to see Urara animated.

I'm sure its a big difference and its only the 2nd ep, but on average how do Kiara works sell?

Nonsense, the Uraras are PURE.

>nopan

I figured she was nopan at this scene. Didn't expect them to confirm it.

>tfw only Nonofag left alive
Feels good to be ELITE

Mai nigga.

yet

It's amazing how you are blind.

AFAIK there isn't a way to watch anime on Linux through parametric audio equalization with a sufficient number of bands. That's the one thing keeping me chained to Windows these days.
If you're not running your audio through proper parametric equalization, you're not obtaining an optimal anime viewing experience, and all audio equipment short of $10k+ speakers in a well-dampened room can benefit from proper parametric equalization.
tl;dr: Windows is objectively better than Linux for anime viewing unless you possess a pro-quality listening room.

Why are they so gay?

because its amazing

That is some excellent yuri bait.

Ta > Ma = Ya > Ha > Na

Is this Yuri?

It's like K-on.

More than 3 fingers will cost you extra, madam~

>lesbian tarot
Pssh. I've been doing this for years, kid.

Koume

Kon

this new way of saying sorry is very effective

 ▲  ▲

Your dad.

Thanks dude.

post midriffs please

This scene made me uncomfortable desu. Felt like some kind of NTR the way they waited for the other two to go to sleep and then immediately started with the touchy hair cuddles.

That's OTP so it can't be NTR

Why don't you post them yourself?

>OTP
see

I just got onboard the train. Haven't even watched the episodes yet, though my dick urges me too, thanks.

Godspeed, user.

I thought she didn't wear panties?

picked up for her

Hope you like cute girls and fortune telling, anons.

>her

Well, at night she takes off that red stuff.
So the other girls would have immediatly taken notice on their first night together and probably made her wear something.
It's likely that Kon gave her some spare bloomers.

Chiya is a miracle of the universe.

KOUME

>(You)

No.

It's not bait.

>It's not bait.

It's a kirara adaption, they rarely go beyond vague undertones.

That's not a reason to call it bait. People misuse that term a lot lately. As long as they don't get boys, it's not bait.

I see, so Hibikek was bait, but undertones aren't bait unless there appears some male love interest.

Yes.

Is this part of the urara training?

Everything is.

Why is she naked?

For you.

I only sleep with with 1st rank uraras.

the doll

The one who is a lesbian.

>almost every Kirara show has a notAyaya

comdotgame.com/play/ryoujoku-english

Omi

>ribbons

I feel lied to. I cannot in good faith call her best girl.