What do you think about the theory that bitcoin getting close to 100k

but will then crash down to 1k and less as all the dumb money flows out in panic?

Just to be clear, at 100k, Bitcoins will have a market value of close to 2 trillion dollars, more than the actual market value (not nominal) of all derivatives in the world.

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptocoinsnews.com/game-over-steam-no-longer-accepts-bitcoin-due-to-high-fees-and-volatility/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Also, for a currency, it doesn’t work very well to do legal transactions...

cryptocoinsnews.com/game-over-steam-no-longer-accepts-bitcoin-due-to-high-fees-and-volatility/

In the past few months we’ve seen an increase in the volatility in the value of Bitcoin and a significant increase in the fees to process transactions on the Bitcoin network. For example, transaction fees that are charged to the customer by the Bitcoin network have skyrocketed this year, topping out at close to $20 a transaction last week (compared to roughly $0.20 when we initially enabled Bitcoin). Unfortunately, Valve has no control over the amount of the fee.

people are idiots, btc's rise in value is being controlled by the .gov because the recent IRS ruling limited giving them transaction and thus tax data to any transaction $20k or above. now that precedent has been set all they need to do is keep it pumping and then viola the IRS has legal grounds to ask every exchange everywhere for user data that exceeds the threshold. also by pumping it extremely high and then crashing it making boomers et al who are stupidly jumping in like sheep and are going to get fleeced .gov will be able to pass strict regulations killing almost all crypto
>but greed and profit rule above all so despite being one thing that could set people free financially, crypto is going to end up regulated to death because everyone wants to make some money

>pumping it above their detection threshold
Just be aware of it and don't deal in whole btc then? As far as a crash, anyone who actively monitors their investments would be able to cash out of ETH or some other coin to attempt to retain their value.

thats a dumb prediction, its definitely crashing next week at most.

>60k

Are there any ways to get cold hard cash for bitcoin without selling it to someone else who specifically wants bitcoin?

There's no exchange places like they have for gold and other currencies, etc is there?

If you have to sell it to someone else to get rid of it what happens when everyone wants to sell?

At least physical currencies you can always get someone to sell some shit to you but who in their right mind would accept bitcoin for a loaf of bread or their rent money?

It just seems like a pyramid scheme to me.

>It just seems like a pyramid scheme to me.

yes, it is not organized by a central instance though, so that's hard to prove: It's basically an open ponzi scheme. Users with bitcoins from the beginning have a huge advantage, but they do not pay for people signed up or something like that.

I just sold all of my bitcoin. Fuck you all.

it'll crash but I don't think it'll go below 3k. My normie brother was talking about investing in bitcoin last week, I warned him off of getting involved. Considering what's they are valued at now that may seem foolish but this shit is going to implode spectacularly and he doesn't know the first thing about crypto. Once the normies on the street are talking about investments you know the gig is just about up.

Prove it, I have never seen anyone so much as show a bank balance and at least pretend it came from bitcoin.

Hmm interesting, so I guess that's why we see so much shilling and adverts for it now.

It will crash harder. the crash was planned.

So I'll wait till bitcoin is $1M then it will crash down to $1000. I will buy then.

Problem solved.

Will it have any inherent value after it crashes? At least you could make a bouquet with tulips.

this will never happen,IOTA is climbing and everybody will exchange to it when they feel the shit coming

>no fees
>going to work

Good job falling for a scam.

There aren't enough bitcoins in existence for every single millionaire in the world to own one. Think about that. A millionaire should be able to buy something worth $15,000, right? Well... they can't. BTC will end next year at $100,000 AT LEAST.

Most “millionaires” have most of their wealth in real estate.

There are also not enough BMWs for all millionaires in the world, or Teslas or iPhone Xs.

well, even millionaries will have to settle with the fraction of a coin :)

it's better than being a no-coiny

Wait for the crash, buy it cheap and just wait. Just don't pull a meet move and put everything in it.

Buy at 14k sell at 100k trust me goyyy you wont kill yourself later

Im selling today for 10,000. Cash only.

>all the morons itt thinking it will crash below 10k

Lmao why are nocoiners so salty? Is it because they didn't make 10000% profits and i did?

yes that is exactly why

BASED NOCOINERS BTFO

Everyone predicts it will crash. Opinions vary on when.

This is tulip mania 2.0

We are currently witnessing the one of the largest bubbles, ever, in economic history

I'm not salty. More suicidal. I missed Bitcoin at $300 and ETH at $7.

I talked myself out of ETH. Is be up almost half a million in a single $1000 buy. But I didn't.

get a grip faggot

>If you have to sell it to someone else to get rid of it what happens when everyone wants to sell?

It's fucked. Just wait until the next drop starts and the exchanges don't have any money to pay out.

Then the fun starts.

Nobody bought. I regularly bought bitcoins since 2012 and mined them at the end of 2010 and early 2011. I mined some Litecoins and Ripple when they were worth shit.

If I hadn’t used up all the crypto I bought and mined, I be 3 million in the black now... fuck me, I used up herbs worth millions...

Yeah seriously get a grip.

Everyone on this site has known about cryptocurrency for years, magic internet money is not important. You live in the richest nation in the world already.

same, a lot of us made big bank betting on Trump yet these e-shekel peddlers never had shit to show for fucking faggots all of them

same, but I'm neither salty nor suicidal.
get a grip faggot

ive seen the future. a few dozen bitcoins will make you a majority shareholder in a global megacorp. no ordinary man will ever own a whole bitcoin. global currency will be satoshi, one satoshi being 1/100000 btc and typical monthly salaries a fraction of a satoshi. if your wallet has just a simple retina verification be prepared to have your eye stolen

>21 million bitcoins x 60,000 >> 21 million x 1000
so that will represent... a 1 trillion dollar transfer of wealth. from the bitcoin losers to the bitcoin winners

jesus

Buy Link

>Be CIA
>Need funding as arms dealing, kiddie fucking and drugs gets shut down
>Make open source unhackable private currency
>100% safe as long as no one can crack SHA256
>Raise trillions of dollars
>Hack all wallets with secret quantum computers that easily break SAH256
>Laugh all the way to your secret base on the moon in your private back engineered flying saucer.
Pottery

Nothing will come close to tulipmania

Of course. But this is still insane. Just a few days ago it was at $10k, and now it's at $15k.

This is what coinfags actually believe

Doesn't this B you TFO ?

Funny how speculation can completely fuck up the value of products, especially those with zero intrinsic value. Problem is that it doesn't do anything for the economy, as it's always a zero sum game.

Nope. Because the value of something isn’t determined by whether there is enough of this something for all millionaires.

The value is determined by its use case. And with 20 dollars a transaction right now, the use case for Bitcoin has stopped. Go to any dark net market, they are all switching from bitcoin to alternative coins.

Can't you just buy some right now and make money off it in a week from now?

I was talking about the other guy having his argument obliterated