Pearl...

Pearl Harborでの出来事は、大変悲しく、日本にとっても忘れたい歴史の1つではないかと思います。結果的に「奇襲攻撃」という卑怯な形でアメリカを攻撃してしまったことは現代の視点からみても疑問に思います。日本人として恥ずかしくも思います。大変申し訳ありませんでした。過去のことであるとはいえ、また、一戦争であったとはいえ、たくさんの罪無き方が亡くなられた事はとても胸が痛く、心から哀悼の意を表したいと思います。このような事が今後起こらないよう、全ての日本人もこの日を忘れるべきでは無いと私は思います。最後に、この日に亡くなられた方に、ご冥福をお祈りいたします。

Nobody can read Finnish, user.

Suomi on paras :DD

underrated

you are a cuck sir.

No habla espanol.

Gtfo weeb

>での出来事は、大変悲しく、日本にとっても忘れたい歴史の1つではないかと思います。結果的に「奇襲攻撃」という卑怯な形でアメリカを攻撃してしまったことは現代の視点からみても疑問に思います。日本人として恥ずかしくも思います。大変申し訳ありませんでした。過去のことであるとはいえ、また、一戦争であったとはいえ、たくさんの罪無き方が亡くなられた事はとても胸が痛く、心から哀悼の意を表したいと思います。このような事が今後起こらないよう、全ての日本人もこの日を忘れるべきでは無いと私は思います。最後に、この日に亡くなられた方に、ご冥福をお祈りいたします。

The event in Japan is very sad, I think that it is one of the history I want to forget for Japan. As a result, I have wondered from the perspective of the present day that I attacked America in a cowardly form of "surprise attack". I am ashamed as a Japanese. I was very sorry. Although it was a thing of the past, even though it was a war, I think that my deepest loss of innocence is very painful and I sincerely wish to express my condolences. I hope that not all Japanese should forget this day so that such things will not happen in the future. Finally, I pray for your souls for those who died on this day.

Kek

It says "If you a reading this you are a faggit"
Quite rude desu.

HAPPY SLAP A JAP DAY!

> Still leaking oil after 75 years

???

My Grandmother's cousin is entombed on the Arizona (he's on the name wall). I never met him.

Frosty. There's a little nip in the air today.

Sanoin: "Kukaan ei ymmärrä outoa aasialaista kieltään."

わたしカワイイ?

Thank you Nippon friend, but your government did what they thought they had to do in retaliation for the US oil embargo. It was actually not intended to be a surprise attack as your honorable leaders sent us a declaration of war. It was our leaders who ignored this declaration and lied to the people of both countries, saying it was a surprise attack. The traitor Franklin D. Roosevelt was the first president to recognize the Soviet Union as the rightful government of Russia, allowing the US government to be filled with communists as this move legitimized the CPUSA. By the late 30s, public opinion was controlled by communists through the auspices of all media: film, print, and radio.

So don't feel bad about the deaths of American soldiers in WW2, their blood is on the hands of the leaders of this country at that time, not your peoples'

American leader 5th wife doesn't know the correct date

Sad!

Overrated

tfw this triggers me because it's also my birthday

i dont care what an english teacher thinks

That the best you got, mutt?

you fuckin deluded moron. lucky for you the allies won or you'd be some slant eyed fuck wit now

Always a butt hurt eikaiwa...
Stop your pretend life, nips don’t really like you, chump. They use you as “that quirky gaijin clown” while looking down on you with disdain.

Have some self respect and get a real job instead of teaching English to sleep with Asian women

japs dindu nuffin they honorary aryans.

even better

>Beaner sticking up for a mutt
>Preaching about self respect

What a day!

Im going on memes here but how'd you do it and how much do you make?

You can say this nonsense thanks to the generation that fought them, now that most people forgot what happened and most of the veterans are dead by now, chucks like yourself can say nonsensical shot like this.

Nips wanted land grab
Nips thought they’d get away with shit.
Nips got disintegrated twice then gave up.

Guess what faggot, most Japanese nowadays don’t give a shit about the war... eikaiwas on the other hand...

I still wonder what life would be like in a Japanese-occupied Oahu, with the Kingdom of Hawaii being part of the Greater East Asia Co-Prosperity Sphere.

It's ok Jap, we forgive you. It's been ages ago, you have nothing to do with all this, and furthermore, it was wartime, when sorta anything goes. I'm sure you can agree about the nukes. Regardless, though, we should be proud of the newfound friendship achieved from that battle, and the great alliance between us. I'm pretty damn proud to say you're by far our greatest ally, regardless of whatever (((they))) want to tell you. You went from being a literal nobody to being able to go nearly toe to toe with us, and afterwards you've rebuilt and grew to be an economic powerhouse yet again instead of going the route of Vietnam or Korea. Don't be so hard on yourself, bro. Instead, think of all the good that's come out of all this.

Truth hurts, I see.
Nice try on the come back though. How is that end of year schedule looking up teaching buckteeth to pronounce shit correctly for the 100000th time?

I don't teach, work in IT. I know someone here who used to teach tho, and got dropped by every JP girl he spoke to he ended up packing it all in and moving back with his parents

Ain't that right Pedro ?

>be Japanese
>conquer a country after country
>get away with it
>"How about we attack those gaijins for being dicks to us?"
Was it autism?

Such low energy
>IT
Wait, poo in loo?
This is getting even better

too kek mane

It was a limited airstrike on military targets with no boots on the ground.
Whole thing was way overblown.

This. Our response (firebombing every major city, two nukes) was entirely disproportionate.
We forgive you Japan. Will you ever forgive us?

I've an example with a fingoloid retard reading

Lmoa @ yellow guilt. Does this mean the yellow menace will finally pay reparashuns for muh pearl harbor?
それは私のアーモンドを本当活性化でした