SCHOOL SHOOTING IN NM - 3 DEAD

IT'S HAPPENING (well, it happened):

>At least three people are dead and more than a dozen are injured after a gunman opened fire at a northern New Mexico high school Thursday morning, law enforcement officials said.

>San Juan County Sheriff Ken Christesen told reporters three people believed to be students died Thursday at Aztec High School. He said the shooter also was dead but didn't say if the suspect was among the three.

>The school is located in the Four Corners region and is near the Navajo Nation, about 180 miles north of Albuquerque.

>"It's tragic when our children are harmed in violent ways especially on school campuses. We express our condolences to those families who have been harmed," Russell Begaye, president of the Navajo Nation, said in a press release.

foxnews.com/us/2017/12/07/several-wounded-after-shooting-at-new-mexico-school-reports-say.html

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/education/wp/2017/12/07/3-people-reported-dead-amid-gunfire-at-new-mexico-high-school/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>school shooting in burgerland
so what else is new?
moving on.

It's a pity, if it had been more corpses, it would've taken Al Franken out of the news and pre-empted this whole strategy to sacrifice him and pressure Moore. It still won't work, but it would've been nice to avoid it entirely.

>Three people were killed when gunfire erupted early Thursday at a New Mexico high school, according to media reports.

>The Albuquerque Journal reported that the victims are believed to be students.

>The shooting happened early Thursday at Aztec High School, a school with about 1,000 students near the Colorado border.

>The San Juan County Sheriff’s Office told KRQE-TV that it had apprehended the person who allegedly fired the shots and confirmed there are victims. Sheriff’s deputies were working to evacuate students to safety and were searching the school buildings.

>The shooting took place a week before the fifth anniversary of the massacre at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, Conn., the deadliest school shooting in U.S. history. On Dec. 14, 2012, a man opened fire at the school, killing 20 children and six staff members.

washingtonpost.com/news/education/wp/2017/12/07/3-people-reported-dead-amid-gunfire-at-new-mexico-high-school/

>send your child to public school
>watch them get bullied by normalfags, educated and imprinted on by strangers, and roll the dice to see if they get shot
Can't believe anyone in their right mind doesn't homeschool their child.

dont care

>New Mexico
Probably a drug deal between beaners gone wrong.

Must be a day ending in "y"

>beaners

No, it happened in the Navajo Nation, so it was probably two Indians fighting over the last can of beer.

>Aztec High School
It was just a ritual sacrifice, whats the big deal you bigots

Beaners are just injuns who think they're white, so same thing.

>tfw graduated high school before the beta uprising

my mom is a teacher there. I wonder if she knew the edgy faggot.

>mass shooting in america
>happening

Pick one, faggot.

aaah layne...

ask her what happened

Anyone know the race of the shooter?

>all jewbook articles say shooter is in custody
>sheriff says shooter is dead

>3 kills
How can you be so bad at killing when you have guns?

Samwind Hydefeather can't keep getting away with this!

Its recent news, just wait a day or two before reading about it to see what actually happened. A while back when that guy drove a dodge into a crowd of people everyone on Sup Forums thought he was black

Probably just some scrawny kid with his dads handgun or something, anyone who even remotely knows what they're doing would put down at least a dozen

I'm gonna bet pasty white boy kinda like Randy Stair

MFW Elizabeth Warren finally snaps.
Trump broke Pocahontas and she went and shot up her own people.

>three people dead

Must be a slow news day, this seems like the usual amount

somebody had to make a breaking bad sequel
those sacrifices to the Aztec gods were worthwhile

What was his Indian name, Sup Forums?

>New Mexico
Spic guaranteed.

The risk of dying by getting shot is probably very low

However the education is truly atrocious. An absolute waste of life force

spic gang shit guaranteed

New Mexico is spic central, more than likely a gang related shooting.

Literally nothing.

Going by lack of description Im gonna say not white. Will see in next few hours how much they hype it up. If it is white it will be a huge deal because no one expects white people to be violent.

Meanwhile 12 people got shot in chicongo yesterday. No one gave a fuck.

Movies make shooting seem easy

School shooting? definitely white.

Why bother reporting these anymore? We need more guns in schools. Why is there not already laws forcing all schools to hire armed security guards. At least one per class.

Lol not in New Mexico.

But seriously, I told everyone to avoid public spaces and schools this week since Congress is voting on the national reciprocity bill, and sure enough there was conveniently another shooting.
Shocking.

The racial makeup of the city is 79.23% White, 0.38% African American, 9.31% Native American, 0.14% Asian, 0.13% Pacific Islander, 7.53% from other races, and 3.29% from two or more races. 19.22% of the population are Hispanic or Latino of any race.

>Navajo Nation.
CIAniggers strike again. All you mother fuckers are going to be judged severely.

Remember when all those psychiatric hospitals shutdown and they changed how they treat mental illness. They let most of the crazies out and put everyone on meds in 1997. Those people had children. You are experiencing that generation of literal science experiments.

>COULTER'S LAW
COULTER'S LAW
>COULTER'S LAW
COULTER'S LAW
>COULTER'S LAW
COULTER'S LAW
>COULTER'S LAW
COULTER'S LAW
>COULTER'S LAW
COULTER'S LAW

>school shooting, 3 dead
>not even a real happening anymore
The absolute fucking state of the USA in the year of our Lord 2017.

2 dead. Shooter dead makes 3, but they don't say that in order to pump up the numbers for the agenda.

whats NM

But what it does do is make it harder for the Senate to pass their half of the CCW Reciprocity Act.

Will there be ambulance!? *drumroll*

Oh thank fuck. I thought deep state had forgotten their purple revolution

Is this this? Pic related

That was posted Sat night

the last 2 school shooters were white here lol

It already passed.

Lel I know that place, I did my Mormon mission thing there back when I was Mormon. I checked my emails in the library there. Aztec is a nice little community, I bet they will have a parade about this, that city will have a parade at the drop of a hat.

Lol. False flag or real???

BRoken LEgs: The revenge of walt jr.

BRE? What???

I'd guess real but idk been years sense I was there. Aztech is kinda oil and coal country for NM, lower class peoples and there was a drug problem. It had a decently sized Mormon population.

I caught a wild tarantula and kept it as a pet even though that was against mission rules.

Ha. Cool.

>be american
>go outside
>start clapping
>get shot
>tip 25%

>SHOOTING IN NM - 3 DEAD

lol so fucking what

holy shit what a retard

No tengo denero and lack of time

Albuquerque was really bad for this. Also Ship Rock.

What's all the fuss? Your country is brown if you don't kill kids at school daily.

Yes, blacks are the ones shooting up all the schools.

>Swedish guy manages to kill 3 people with a sword

>Burger has access to guns but still can't kill more than 3

fucking pathetic desu