Look at this cute little girl in Nebraska, she has probably never seen a train before

Look at this cute little girl in Nebraska, she has probably never seen a train before.

Isnt this just the cutest thing ever? Can we all agree that Children are wonderful?

gross you sick german fuck

Indeed they are, but what's with the niggerspawn in the background?

Tfw when 23 and all you want is a qt wife and children with your blond hair and blue eyes but all girls your age are thots

Children are a fucking waste. I bet she doesn't even have a job. Fucking useless freeloader.

Damn she is going to grow up to be a QT. Here's to hoping she gets BLACKED.

too bad she will eventually be murdered by that tiny ape in the background

It's the first Friday of the month so they're on their way to drop off the kid at Lamar's

I see exactly what you want me to see, but I am not going to take the bait.

Kids are annoying

look at that jew nigger lover in the back

all I could see is that coalburning whore in the background with no dad in sight

Kids are great, I hope to have some sooner rather than later after finding a woman I love. Also lol @ the coalburner in the back.

Toss her in front of the train you damn goy, or do you hate brown people?!

very pretty girl idd :)

>implying we shouldn't hate brown people
wat

Only the white ones. I don't even hide my disgust anymore when I see quadroons or mulattos. Even throw out a loud Gross or WTF as I pass.

>politics

>being this new

What a goy. If we made you the face of the alt right, the battle would be all but won.

Post more children. Asking for a friend.

Wrong, sir. See my post was quite alright as I was being retarded on purpose.

Only if they're White.

Otherwise, nits make lice.

Of course they're wonderful, especially the part where you pay child support for at least 18 years... Good thing I got my vasectomy when I was 19.

Don't hold out too long, I met awesome but immature woman who unexpectedly got pregnant and it turned my life around. We are still together almost 20 years on and 3 beautiful aryan kids and another one on the way. Waiting for perfect job, perfect girl, perfect time is a trap, avoid it.

See

Cuck

aww.. that's the cutest video i ever saw
so adorable :)

>you will never have a beautiful blue eyed blonde hair daughter to love and care for