Kek

kek

Vacations should be never paid

Truly the land of the free

>All the dark colored countries are nigger-tier-shit

I literally make more money in Vietnam than i do in America lol

The US economy is fucked

Damn straight. Free to pursue your own business ventures without the government telling you what the fuck you have to do.

And having a non-existant holiday period as a wage taker in a common company.

No one can be this fucking stupid, can they?

Free market economy. If you don't want to work at a place without paid vacation. Then don't. My workplace offers it even though "muh government" doesn't force them.

>I'm a strong independent citizen who don't need no government

LOL race to the bottom economics USA style. Like "why would we regulate the working life in a such way that everyone has holidays and social care when we can just sniff JENKEM and bet on wall street" That is the worst style.

I get it now! You really are retarded, it was not just a meme.

" master Imma made a burger u likey, pleasy give me a 2 dolla" FUCKIN MERICANS I SWEAR

getting fucked by countless faceless corporation is much better than getting fucked by the government dude!!

BUT WE LIVE FREE THIS IS THE MERICA (holiday and social services not included )

7 weeks of paid holiday next year come at me now.

Working blue collar construction type of stuff aswell. LOL

Including Switzerland.

Why not just pay more per hour instead of giving paid vacations?

they pay less and no vacation= merica

I don't think you can really talk about money when your McDonalds is 2-3x the price of anywhere else.
>Earn 20% more.
>Taxed anyway.
>Prices are 50-100% higher.

I'm glad the government isn't up everyone's ass so far that they have to tell you to take vacation. Here in the US we can negotiate with our employers on vacation, if you don't like it seek employment elsewhere. I would hate to run a business overseas, hiring someone and knowing they will automatically be off with pay 10% of the normal work year...