United Ireland is coming boys. Bye bye UK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WOnVirSpRi4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/County_Tyrone
belfasttelegraph.co.uk/opinion/columnists/bill-white/irish-border-poll-sinn-fein-need-to-be-careful-plus-how-would-naomi-long-and-steven-agnew-vote-36297061.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No one cares here in Ireland, we're waiting for it to snow.

the ulster men of northern ireland will never stab us in the back

screen cap this post

ULSTER IS BRITISH! NO SURRENDER

the fact that the DUP rule ireland shows that the majority want to be with the union

HARD BOARDER KEEP THE FENIANS OUT!

Too close to call
Those results would spark clashes from the (red) hand of the losing side

>youtube.com/watch?v=WOnVirSpRi4
youtube.com/watch?v=WOnVirSpRi4
>youtube.com/watch?v=WOnVirSpRi4
NEVER SURRENDER

The DUP doesn't rule NI. They got only 29.2% of the votes earlier this year. Actually, there's no government in NI right now.

No-one in Either the North or South honestly believes a united Ireland is possible, probably not even whatever passes for the IRA these days.

Does the Republic even want Northern Ireland?

I don't know how to feel about this, I long for Ireland to be united but I hate the EU.

Ian is burning in hell as we speak

how come irish are known for being notorious pumpkin thieves?

the heart says yes but the head says no, too many inbred orange fleggers that will cause trouble plus we can't afford it right now

I fear that one day, NI will have a referendum and vote for a United Ireland, but the Republic of Ireland will not accept them in their own referendum

A lot of Ulster unionists have already resigned themselves to NI voting to leave eventually.

Will be interesting to see ho RoI reacts. Considering its pretty much destroyed its catholic heritage I bet very few people care anymore

their is only 1 option lad......we must crash the eu post haste

sooner its dead sooner scotland and ni will shut up trying to run away to it.

Just keep NI, it's way too much trouble and money for the Republic to deal with.

They have to leave. They take too much gibs from us.

FUCK YEAH!!!! Then we're leavin' the EU right lads? right?

Spoken like a true potato nigger :D We can sustain ourselves with hard work

After the potato famine many Irishmen decided to always have a emergency food supply and a large amount of seeds just in case . Pumpkins not only have a large amount of seeds, they are also nutritious, delicious and hardy.

RoI supports reunification for a larger margin.

Not surpring really, since:
>In the ulster there's a county named Tyrone
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/County_Tyrone

Ew gross

I'd prefer a hard border d e s u

Interesting its more popular among younger people. Wonder why that is.

silly foreign fart.
You'd be swimming in the town duck pond if you said that out loud in Enniskillen.

Young and dumb, I doubt most know/ remember much of the troubles.

two reasons come to mind, they don't remember the troubles and how bad shit can get and they haven't thought out the financial impact it would have

19% of sinn fein wouldn't vote for a united ireland?
that's the whole fucking point of them

NI isn't interested in the EU one little bit. The OP is just a German tranny with his butt plug set on vibrate.

The sea is a pretty hard border.

Do you know NI voted to remain by a large margin, right?

United kingdom of Great Britain and Northern ireland

>or

United kingdom of Great Britain

Checkm8 fagg still UK.

Very strange.

The exact same polling company (run by Bill Whittle) said this on Nov. 7th 2017 article Belfast Telegraph LT (Lucid Talk) Polling:

>Let’s look back and compare to the last NI border poll referendum in 1973 when 57.5% of the NI electorate voted for NI to stay in the UK – and our current poll figure comes in at 55%.

belfasttelegraph.co.uk/opinion/columnists/bill-white/irish-border-poll-sinn-fein-need-to-be-careful-plus-how-would-naomi-long-and-steven-agnew-vote-36297061.html

I doubt that much would've changed between last month and this month.....

Good riddance.

>Does the Republic even want Northern Ireland?

No. 12 billion a month it costs lol

Nobody wants us 2bh. The terrorists cratered our economy and drove out our industries and businesses. It has never recovered.