The future is black and brown, your race is going to disappear, white boi

The future is black and brown, your race is going to disappear, white boi

Move right here. You'll get aborted soon enough.

>The future is black and brown
it's also starving

That's because of your high birth and death rates. Not alotta old people where "your people" come from.
Also
>US
>thirties
>Most of Europe
>40's
WOOOO YOUNG DUMB AND FULL OF SHIT, SUCK IT EUROFAGS

It's literally the median age because they all die so early.

I like that Africa looks like the Spanish flag

Maybe. Maybe you just die young.

Fucking impossible nigger.
We all know your white larping as a nigger, niggers can't type.

Isnt the average age of those in the "teens" section like 40? they are literally middle aged.

>nigger education
the median age it's because people die later, retard. Use the average for your shit argument

Not much of a future if your life expectancy is lower than 30

Don't bet on it. I was raging liberal just 2 years ago. Bought my kids ARs for Xmas this year and maxed out trump donation limit. Race war now.

Tfw based wise old leaf surrounded by dumb amerimutt and europoor children

respect your seniors, dipshits

My country is filled with pseudo whites and everybody is a racist so blacks only breed with blacks.
Latinoamerica is the future eurobros.

Fat people don't live long.

Doesn't matter we still can impregnate white women

You underestimate our power. We are willing to replace our own heart valves with pigs' heart valves for an extra year of trips to Walmart and McyD's. You cant stop us

NIgglets with

Black people are great at maintaining nations, pic related. The future is bright indeed.

You have shittier living conditions for the average American, thats why dipshit.

>You have shittier living conditions for the average American,
And yet, I can still go get my big mac and a 200 hundred round box of ammo in my fuel inefficient truck. I'll take it

Africans will take over the world

So bright I'll have to wear shades.

I don't know Tyrone, this shit keeps up and the 30 year olds in the states are gonna be some bad ass right wingers within the next 5 years.

Now to keep the 20s year olds in beanerville out.... I wonder if someone is already working on that? Really makes you fucking think.

Because you receive tons of non white immigrants every year. Your major coastal cities are a melting pot of young latino criminals.

Good luck, once the baizuo are gone nobody is going to be insane enough to humor or support you niggers.