Why is Trump always wrong?

Why is Trump always wrong?

Why are muzzies violent lunatics?

Brown skin

>implying massive butthurt of the entire Muslim world was somehow "wrong"

They have nothing to lose now.

>dont insult our religion of peace or we will chimp out and be violent as fuck again

Ayo hol up, I thought they said mudslimes is a religion of peace?

Removing kebab is not wrong.

Why is OP always such a giant faggot?

He's not wrong, he's just trying to accelerate the end.

No such counterargument as to why Trump is wrong this time, yet again.

There was no INITIAL ARGUMENT that he was wrong.

Now go polish Mohammad's ballsack, he's been waiting almost 3 minutes.

Why would he be wrong? He did it because he is a zionist and most of his backers in the US are zionist. He did it for political gain, it's probably him honoring his part of a "shadow" deal with zionist.

I actually burst out laughing when mongo came out with that fucking hogshit

>Proclaim to world that mudslimes are all terrorists
>leftist media disagrees
>piss off all muslims worldwide with "controversial" decision
>mudniggers around the world start rioting, bombing and running people over in trucks at an increased rate
>leftist media stills says all is well
>public is getting sick of attacks
>votes for "the guy" who will deal with the muslim problems in future elections
>trump gets re-elected

Gee user, its almost like he knows what he's doing...

Most of their homeland is under occupation and the other part is being invaded, how would you react if you were them? Bend over and let israelis have their way with your ass? Wouldn't surprise me at all actually considering how you react when Achmed and his 78 cousins rape your women.

> at the end getting butfucked by kikes

kys

>Elites status: getting the biggest tax break in decades
>Hillary status: not locked up
>Swamp status: rapidly expanding
>Zionist status: got exactly what they wanted

wtf I LOVE this president now

Because he's an incompetent boss. The only thing he knows how to do is draw attention to himself, he has no idea how to actually manage anything properly.

Well, say what you like, but Trump was trying to achieve the opposite of the result. A bit like how he promised to drain the swamp, but filled it like never before. Or how he promised to help the average working Joe, but end up giving billions to billionaires, while taking billions from the rest.

Even if you like the result, you have to admit that the results of his actions is the opposite of what he says he's trying to do.

Ironically the Jews know how to take care of things, I expect it possible to visit a clean and respectful Jerusalem in the future.

This. You think those videos of violent mudshits he posted last week was just a coincidence? He’s exposing these goat fuckers for what they really are to the normie masses.

>kys

No I'll leave that job to Akmud the next time he cries about "muh holybewk" being belittled by the big bad white man

He sadly fell for the fake news that Islam is a religion of peace.

T. Mahmoud

> implying trump isn't enemy of deep state unelected oligarchs

He never had to apply himself, and skipped out on school. He's a rich dummy, but mostly just a con artist.

>thanking someone for merely acknowledging a nation's capital , which is undisputed and is defined to be the place a nation's seat of government is .
jesus fuck is this country cucked to shit .

Alt-right faggots riot because white women would rather fuck a porch monkey than an Alt-right loser. Imagine if USA was occupied by Mexico, and the most powerful country recognized USA as a part of Mexico. You'd be chimping out like crazy.

>shitskins chimping out
>this is somehow different than they usually behave

>deep state

>Imagine if USA was occupied by Mexico
In this scenario the US would have to be surrounded by millions of miles of Christian, anglo nations and then be butthurt about Mexicans taking over the equivalent of Tenochtitlan. A city the Mexicans themselves built and maintained for thousands of years.

He skipped out on school....Trump began his higher education at Fordham University. After two years, he transferred to the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, because it offered one of the few real-estate studies departments in United States academia at the time. Also attended New York Military Academy from 13-18. Faggot plz stop posting bullshit. Shit talk with factual info at least.

>muslims
>jews
>americans
Source of violence in this world, what do they all have in common? No foreskin.

It's like whenever he uses the word 'winning' he actually means 'losing bigly,

Americans have never accepted even the smallest attack on American soil. Do you think Americans would accept being occupied?

Yahweh wanted this to happen I believe.