Why are women so ignorant about History?

Why are women so ignorant about History?

most of pol doesnt even have a lid on the fact that women where predominantly involved in the work force and industry through out most of recorded history. what can you even expect from normies?

>Why are women incapable of rational thought?

FTFY

What did she mean by this?

>the modern work force has existed for millenia

Dear Lord please save my heart this wrathful vengeance

There's a huge difference between working for/with your own family until you get married and then working for/with your new family than going out independently as a solo woman and joining a company/workforce/ect.

There's nothing wrong with women doing any kind of job. But there are huge societal wide problems with encouraging women to compete against men for positions in 'real' jobs/professions.

Example: man is a carpenter, he builds stuff with wood. Okay scenario: wife helps him at doing odd jobs at work. Not okay scenario: woman displaces man at job, driving down the wages of both men and women as she inflates the labor supply by simply existing and offering herself as an equivalent replacement for a man.

if you did live in Ancient Rome, your'e wife would probably work, unless you were very rich.

She wouldn't receive pay per ce, she would be like your partner.

Basically how women are supposed to act

There are a lot of people on the internet who say stupid things. That doesn't mean you should create a thread every time you come across an example.

>your'e wife would probably work, unless you were very rich
And who would be with the kids? Your mexican maid you burger retard?

either they're with you, or your slaves are watching them

She didn’t even answer her own question. Everyone is just supposed to guess at her snarky comment. This is why women can’t lead, they expect everyone to be mind readers

>sending your wife to work
>making your slaves stay at home with your kids
Do you think before you type or you just fart your low iq into the ether?

That's what I mean you idiot, likely you were working in the fields or had your own shop or something making & selling barrels.

Not working in a factory / office / mine setting that isn't safe for kids. Or women for that matter.

The first step to get liberals to stop believing this shit so blindly

Do you seriously think that they gave that much of a shit about their kids? I can remember my own parents lazily tossing me outside unsupervised and telling me to go find something to do.

I can't imagine a poverty stricken roman surf fretting about the safety of their shit eating poop factories.

... women being participants in the workforce in history has never been up for dispute here. They have always had distinct roles and duties which were still considered work. Holy fuck you are retarded. Never post again. Kill yourself instead.

that doesn't change the fact that women worked

you have a weird view of how the ancient world operated
You wouldn't send them anywhere, your workshop would be attached to your house. You would tell your wife to help with the work because why the fuck wouldn't you. You, if you owned them, would probably make the slaves do the shittiest part and spend most of your time selling your product. your children would either be idling nearby, or learning how to perform the tasks of your trade, or apprenticed elsewhere. If you were wealthy successful you may hire a tutor to educate the children, but most just did trades.

Believe me, I think women should work. But they shouldn't be given CEO because they have a vagina. They should take what work they can get and do what they can to help the family, the same as a man does. Probably, mostly in the service sector.

Do I interpret this as a girl who got red pilled on multiculturalism or a liberal crying about Drumpf for the 10,000th time?

I don't get it what was her "oh", Germany crushing civilization again?

It was a pretty slow fall, but yeah.
Wonder if it's referring to the migrants?