For BTC buyers with at least ONE whole coin!

BTC OWNERS WITH ONE WHOLE COIN OR MORE GET IN HERE!!!!!

(Poorfags please pull forward to the next window).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j-9Js7aaeJo
bitcoin.tax/faq
youtube.com/watch?v=fVBIgAHGJrQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

My accountant says I have to buy real estate with my mining proceeds. I just picked up a condo in Hawaii. What are you doing with yours?

248 BTC here and a ton of alt coins like eth, monero and some super cheap ones. I've been making a killing this year. I sold about 40 BTC at 4k earlier in the year :( . Was actually considering selling most of them at the price and rebuying if they went cheaper. so glad I didn't. I probably will sell out though in Jan or Feb and repurchase on a dip.

I have 525 of the buggers and 100 Eth.

I'm seriosuly considering Doge just for the lulz.

WHO WOULDN'T WANT SOME DIS?

bmup

TFW I own 0.0000000424 worth of Bitcoin and forgot the password to my Wallet.

youtube.com/watch?v=j-9Js7aaeJo

bitcoin.tax/faq

Offload any tax liabilities here.
1nS5BW3EeCSjxUConytsUQ6ZSByeMmZHe

I bought $526 BTC when they were about $1.50 a piece, then forgot the code for my wallet.

kek my sides are dead from this post

If you extrapolate the number of people who have bought, then abandoned BTC, you can probably account for a few hundred million in additional BTC value that will never leave the commodity because they can never withdraw.

Pikeying BTC for doing NOTHING is the most nu-male millennial soy boy thing you can do.

I did the same. I bought a ten bedroom mansion. Still have a few thousand btc and about 17000 eth.

I have 1,300 BTC. No joke.

I have 1.15btc. Bought them eoy 2013 at around 1000 and felt like a jackass for years. I feel clever now. Hope they moon to a million.
Constantly watching shit like this
youtube.com/watch?v=fVBIgAHGJrQ

>one whole btc
plz.

you guys need to get on my level.

these threads trigger me so hard.
i missed opportunities at every spike, and ive been fucking with it on-and-off since it began.
how do i deal with this feeling?

Are those stored online.

>.
?

I write smart contracts (AMA?) and about $100k in alts.

Sadly I have no BTC, but all the imaginary market of this 3x run of the last weeks is going to flow into the alts eventually.

Nice numbers on your screen

My dad is an IT engineer and longtime miner. We grew up damn poor, but he just bought this crib in New Hampshire.

Buy the lowest amount possible, wait a year, sell it. Hurray money

If you need a professional friend, hit me up, no charge.

and don't forget the free money coming with the forks

Why dont you take like 300 off the table just to be safe and have 1000 left over?

Nice. What is the purpose of the things that look like grain silos on the sides of the house. One kinda looks like an observatory

I DID THAT WHEN IT WAS AT $1,000 TO PAY SOME BILLS. GODMOTHERFUCKINGDAMMIT!!!!!

DO NOT SELL!!!!!!

Wow one whole coin

Fomo has started
Finally the bubble is popping

>Owning one Bitcoin
>Not the whole bitcoining mining farm

300 bitcoin is about 5 million before taxes.... He would have 1000 left over. He will always be a millionaire and have a 1000 bitcoins. No one knows what will happen. I am a poor fag and only have 3 bitcoins. I sold 12 at 250 after the mtgox shit. have eth and ltc as well.

That is the elevator silo. It holds a **round**, walnut and silver clad elevator with a chandelier in it!

Nice numbers on your bank account, its basically the same thing (virtual money).

The best part is I mined over 200 btc just for fun back in the day (2011 I think) with my radeon graphics card.

I sold most of it in november at around 7k and ended up paying off my mortgage and car payments.

Pretty sweet deal for free money.

Congrats to your dad. He did well. It is nice to have serious "fuck you" money.

Could really use some help paying bills this month desu
1NoXfasDNNQLvj8oJUibVs4VzRsEyks529

>pic related

Alms for the poorfag

Good god man, build a fortress and protect your children.

Don't respond to Biz threads
do not read biz threads
do not reply to Biz posts

I know you have no cause, but if anyone wants to help a random fag out, much love.

1MJqXCqW7joK3QzskdSPcbEg9qLVKBFD96

what wo buy, and where if i want to invest less then 1000€??
pls advice a poorfaq

just made a wallet but fucked up by using all my btc earlier this year. do you think it will rise more?
how did some of you guys get all this btc?

You are too late to the party user.

Is this where I sign up for the IRS honeypot?

I'm just a poor boy..

1JVz87uWynUmjkeE7bttQPF51n18mznws6

not to late....
btc will rise till 2020,
bc bitcoins max is 16mio and everybody wants it

And yet people are so quick to forget why we started BTC.

I will never convert it to fiat. Fuck letting the kikes get their hands on any of it.

>tfw you had three coins but sold in the first big spike at around $1000
Never been so salty in my life.

Don't feel bad user. I kept telling my mom that I was going to get rich from my 2.2 bitcoins but she made me move out a few months ago and I had to sell around $2500. I could have had a new toyota corolla and paid my rent for a year if I just could have waited a few more months! I seriously want to end it all.

1. Stop the larping
2. Kys.

I am a pool operator testing my new pool aureum.one

I had put most of my bitcoin into nicehash so that I could test my new pool. It got hacked and I lost most of my bitcoin.

Guys, I literally want to kill myself. Like, I ... I don't even know. The worst part is, I didn't even get to see my pool get a fucking block and can't roll it out to my client without a found block. I've literally lost thousands in the last few days because of the hack.

Can someone please make my day and send me some BTC?

1FmBnweYDSKE3Dpf1oLdRrnrWfNH5bxz6t

Are Omisebros going to make it?

Ya i have like 7 satoshi

"we"
>you did nothing faggot.

one Bitcoin is an arbitrary unit. People will be trading bits soon

I do have to wonder how many people have had their psychology altered by a sudden, sharp increase in wealth.
Why can't some people just be the same with their new wealth, it's not particularly hard.

I've seen some people turn into complete idiots that think they're geniuses the moment they're flush and I think we're seeing the internet's version of the "new rich".

Naturally the tax department takes a keen interest in people like this.

gib 2

you did what anyone would do, people still sold at 10k and thought this is the peak but now its going to 20k. unless you know the future then no one knows when this shit going blow up, if ever...

I want to die. I was and am a NEET since 2010 and was going to mine and buy coins at the time and forgot about this shit completely for years. I would be a fucking millionaire. Is there any fucking hope of getting into this shit? I am seething with regret right now.

Take heart, think of that guy here who had a hard drive with thousands on them.

Spare a change for an user that got banned 23 times on twitter for spreading the redpill?

1PxC344Mi21h8uvAvJX2trxrqVuiAJeDP5

Think of it this way, you'd have probably sold them at 100 or even 50.....maybe even 20.

Ask yourself, would you have held onto them until now? From 2010?

How does it feel to have willingly sold over 40 thousand worth of pure profit? Ahhhhhahahahahha.

any generous anons willing to share some holy bread with this old templar user?
14MiPiHPiRrNKGZgQa1qaJwSYTV3f9tizk

Custodian. 35k/yr. Bought new truck worth 30k last year. Almost half of it paid off already. And I still found a way to put 1k in to crypto.

There's no excuse for ANYONE not to invest SOMETHING in to crypto at this point.

The other $400 is sitting over in alt coins. POT, VERT, TENX, LUMEN.

Maybe I don't qualify as "we" but I'm an oldfag. Mined most of those coins 2008-2011 and helped start an exchange you probably use today.
>you missed the point

Yeah I would have. I live at home with a very loving family, live well within my means, never have I ever wanted to live beyond my means in the last 7 years. I did the math on electiricity bills/mining pcs. I remember talking to friends and male family memebers

Goddamit dude I am on the verge of tears.

12Hd9RqibPe4W5W2GYGtUmqUoWUTvuz4Sh
If anyone is feeling generous. But I don't expect anything.

I'm hoping that after the CME future trading opens on Sunday, people dump BTC and my alts start pumping. In the last 24 hours, almost all of them have been down over 50%, but are slowly recovering.

Yeah I still profited massively at the moment, over 1000%. Biggest regret is I didn't set up a GPU miner way back, was seriously looking into it and can't for the life of me remember why I didn't.

Try to understand your own greed, then contrast it with your anxieties.

Many people "got out" at much earlier price points because they thought it was going to burst, do you think you'd have gone past all those points and not instead sold earlier for fear of your efforts being wasted?

This. I bought some at 140 and sold most at 1600. Kept a small slice that grew we'll, sold again when it tripled.

So I didn't ride it all the way here, but it paid a good chunk of my mortgage.

cashed out 0.0452 BTC
all lying cunts ITT

I left .2 BTC in my SR account because it wasn't worth the effort to transfer it out. I think it was like 3 or 4 bucks.

shit mr rich fag, share some! 19ee3osPZYw5EjNpm9QddWWV4zm1tFasoN

I can say with utmost certainty you would not have held on to them till now. So don't worry about it.

i have 12 shares of GBTC. does that count?

Richfags send me your measly scraps, I am poor and all I eat us canned food and ramen, I good boy dindu nuffin
1NaJinwAgRrTWtwbAz35TrNkVpvry8Anvc

I cashed out $98 from bovada last month and wanted to sell right away in case it went down. Now it's worth $210.

I have 139 BTC, nearly sold most of them last year, thank god I didn't.

Except I can walk into my bank and withdraw an actual store of value that is accepted worldwide.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a little salty that I missed the boat, but I'm not starving so whatever... but keeping so much of your portfolio in a currency that is so volatile and inevitably temporary just seems too risky. Start break off pieces.

Feels comfy to have bought at $4k

Also fuckload of monero

What separates other cryptos from bitcoin?

Do they have the same fancy blockchain shit?

Which ones are just stupid "lets cash in on bitcoin" bullshit and which ones are viable and why?

I just got a new wallet but I'm poor. Could only buy $25 usd worth of bitcoin and waiting for my check to drop to buy 150 dollars more. I would have invested sooner but My dad got cancer and my grandma died so a lot of my money has went to them instead of investing. Sucks but senpai first. Wish I didn't miss out on it. If anyone can spare some sheckles please help me out, i dont even want to be rich just, I just want to make enough to go to school again or open a business. any advice would be great too anons. would appreciate that
here is my wallet id if any richfags feel generous
1DDRPs4YGAcw2E3NPvgwrQWZhWAPBGeET8

You can chaulk up my 50 BTC to those that will never get recovered. Shoot me now.

Sucky sucky 0.01btc

Me Love u long time!

Sucky sucky 0.01btc

Me Love u long time!

1ESVG7hBEryue7ataWhpP4ozbwJ88BjLYs

Iron Clad Hands

pic made me hard

Many use similar blockchain technology, but improve upon in with a focus on a particular use case, scalability, accessibility, etc.

Is it going to hit $17000 again?
Been waiting for a dip to buy more but looks like its climbing hard again.

still worth to get into it?

t. everyone

Read my post: Obviously this should not be your ONLY investment strategy, but it is a great diversity option.

Wait until after Sunday when they open CME future trading. Good chance of a sell off and pump/dumps on altcoin markets.

Have almost 2btc. Will soon buy a commieblock apartment in the woods n western Russia.

Will drink vodka and shitpost about saving the white race every day.

>feels good

I don't understand this mindset. You put in an amount you feel comfortable with. Put in 3 dollars. If it drops do nothing. If it makes 2 dollars cash out 1 and leave one. Rinse and repeat.

prove that it's not inspect element, buy me DOOM on Steam.

meant for the post above it.