American Appreciation Thread

My grandpa used to tell me stories of working with Americans in a factory over here after the war and always sounded genuinely impressed.
Might be because he was old enough to remember WW2 and hearing about The Berlin Airlift on the radio, but fucker loved him some burgers.
Anyway, he died recently, so in his honor: America appreciation thread.
Share all your good facts and stories about the US of A.

We are alright.

American Chocolate tastes like shit because we had to use spoiled milk to make it during the depression. It exponentially expanded the shelf life allowing our chocolate companies to stay afloat. So whenever you take a bite remember that it's American perseverance you're tasting.

Shut up you fucking mutt worshipper
America is shit and i unironically hope it goes up in a McDonald's nuclear grease fire

America feels like that guy who tries really hard to do good but constantly keeps screwing up one detail of it.
You might fuck it up more often than you'd like, but I think America deep down tries its hardest to do good.

>TFW dead and dying euros are the only ones who appreciate America anymore
Makes me sad desu

My great great grand father was born in Denmark and came to Texas to be a cattle rancher
>pic related
>man on the right
>him and his family

>You might fuck it up more often than you'd like, but I think America deep down tries its hardest to do good.
America is a great country, we just need to rid it of Jewish subversion

>Between 15 and 20% of danes live in US
Honorary Scandinavian. Remember us when we're gone.

Couldn't agree more.

For a moment, the USA was the climax of civilization.

my great great grandfather brought a Danish man to America and he was a popular architect in South Texas

>pic related his house

Ok, I will admit something: I hate America because they are what we should have been. They are the image of what it is, to me, the best european descendant nation in the Americas and, by far, the Greatest Empire of Liberty of the last 2 centuries.
With that being said, I still think the education of their people is awful and their cultural marxism one of the worst in the world, but they are -along with South Africans- the most dangerous european descendants still around. Europe, Australia and NZ are completely effeminate and Argentina-Uruguay are not even europeans anymore.

currently abandoned hotel my great great grandfather built and started (it was mostly for hunters who came down to stay in the area)

Jealous of the beer selection in the US, an average grocery store has a wider variety than our beer stores

Got any good stories?

I remember seeing some article about the chocolate in C-Rations being designed to not taste that good so that the soldiers wouldn't eat it all at once

my family still owns the ranch that he started in the early 1900s. well actually two. my mother and her siblings grew up on one and her father lived there until about 10 years ago. it is located about 60 miles from the border of messico. for the past 50 years wetbacks have come up to the ranch and asked my family for work so they can bring some money back to their family. we would help them on occasion but this doesnt happen anymore, if there is a wetback on my ranch he is carrying either drugs or guns or scouting the area for somebody who is going to. my uncle was at the ranch with his kids a few years ago. his family was near the house with a fire pit and chairs behind it where we have fires. apparently his kids heard people outside while he was asleep so he went out there with his gun. yelled and hollered but nobody he could see or hear. so he went back to bed and they said it kept happening all night. apparently there was blood and glass the next day near the pit, two of the wetbacks must have gotten in some kinda fight. no sign of them though. they dont like to be seen and usually only come up to you when they are desperate. either lost or super thirsty. the border control have keys to my ranch and they check up on it every couple days. nobody lives there anymore. if it is ever safe again I would love to live there but unfortunately the towns nearby are all messican filled. my ancestor picked the worst place for his ranch, in hindsight

a few years ago, there were some dead wetbacks found on our property. they must have been left behind by a "coyote" or scout. they were probably trying to immigrate as opposed to bring in drugs but it still fucking sucks that they have to ruin my land. my 300 pound uncle was born in mexico (white spainard) and even he doesnt go down to the ranch and sleep there alone. fucking sucks.

The K-ration bar! Weather resistant emergency rations from Hershey Company. They did by all accounts taste like garbage but definitely did work as intended.

>best geography and climate of any continent on Earth
>perfect mix of european ethnic groups with what was initially a healthy smattering of non-whyte minorities (oh well)
>gorgeous eugenically bred whytes on the west coast who are cheery and future oriented
>wonderful music, drugs, art
>massive, impressive, well planned cities
>best transportation system on Earth
>strongest, fastest athletes
>trees everywhere
>delightful native fauna not found anywhere else on earth
>tons of oil and natural gas, gold etc
>genius abounds, we have the smartest entrepenuers and scientists on Earth
>healthy balance of skeptical secularism and god-fearing piety
>greatest military power in human history
>massive telecommunications networks that outpace every other nation in terms of complexity and utility
>best sex to ever be had in human history is or has been had on the Weat Coast of the united states
>laws are fair and applied relatively equally
>big man politics do not fly here
>property and community are equally valued
>gun ownership is encouraged and is a sign of discipline, preparedness, maturity, virtue and manliness
>service is not required but is honored respectfully and appreciated by most of the population in earnest
>our Head of State is a de facto temporary Regent/Emperor
>our celebrities and businessmen are gods
its a horrible country but its still the best one in human history, nothing even approaches it

I have a distant relative that was born in the south a couple of years before the civil war, they left when war broke out and the family came back to the uk, judging by how you lot view heritage that makes me full burger.

I somewhat wish my Anglo ancestors had done this but they had been in america for over 150 years by then it just didnt seem right i guess

*plays Erika on repeat*

My great great grandfather as a civil engineer so coming back to the uk wasnt any sort of hardship, back then you could make serious bank anywhere building railways. Wasnt really an option for most families hit by the war who were just labourers or farm hands as there just wasnt the call for them in Europe.

that song fucking sucks

Reminder that the Founders would be shooting by now

My condolences. When and if the USA ever ceases to be the world's lone superpower, I believe the world will look back upon our hegemony and wonder why we did not kill all of you.

Marks taken off for size of government and taxes. Education could be better. Food awesome.
7/10
Would still live in this country.

Rare thread. I didn't know there was anyone out there that actually liked us.

Din farfar/morfar var en fjolla, alla jänkare måste gasas.

Digits say we all deserve pic related.

Our foreign policy is a lie

So much about the United States is a lie

>Marks taken off for size of government and taxes
still the best we've got

>when Europeans talk shit about Kraft slices, not knowing that the reason Americans invented the slices is so they could save cheese to send over as food aid to Europe during and after the war

>Blonde Patriot chick shows tits
>Blonde Patriot chick kneels.
>You insert dick.
>you cum mightily down her windpipe and finish in face.
>Throw to dirt.
>insert into her furiously
>Coat her inner walls with patriot juice.
>flop her over.
>Insert into but
>Ravage her freedom hole.
>Cum in butt for purpose of procreation.

Unfortunately, Americans are too incorrigiblely stupid to be actually virile and threatening.

Nice copy pasta. You've got great taste

>Unfortunately, Americans are too incorrigiblely stupid to be actually virile and threatening.

We just got done killing half a million Iraqis because their neighbors did some demolition work in NYC without a permit. The stupidity makes Americans more scary, not less.

Your two complaints against us are valid.

It's funny knowing that someone from a foreign country has more respect for this country than most of most of the people living here

>Makes me sad
Why? Practically all of Europe is disgusted by our existence and our collapse is going to be celebrated the world over.

And it's probably a good thing. Our country is so ruined by subversion that it's not even worth defending anymore.

Be more scared of a lunatic who means to do good, then a sane man out to do evil.

Worked in Palau and had one of our clubs was stolen by a local youth. He returned the next day and said his mother told him never to steal from Americans, they fought and died for their home and never asked for anything. Made me damn proud.

>It's funny knowing that someone from a foreign country has more respect for this country than most of most of the people living here

>name a European country this doesn't apply to

I shit post about italians and spanish all day but i still respect their countries probably more than their own citizens do

Our major beer does taste like shit. I will admit that much.

Well that image brought some tears
Thanks Nor-Bro

Helped Japan rebuild after the war.
>Grateful Jap

Jap living in America?

Hello ameribros

Thanks Denmark, you seem like a cool country. Would like to visit.

So many self hating burgers in this thread. Sad!

Yup

I think often about what the future holds for this great country. Pray that God deliver us from the horrors we may have to endure in our lifetimes.

They bombed the shit out of your country and then they help you like If nothing would've happened?

What do you think about the current state of us?

Anyway I truely love my country, but I do see some massive issues with it. Mostly with so many evangelicals falling for the zionist meme and the fact we are more like 5 or 5 countries fighting for control of the federal government

why user? if i was jap i would never leave, you have a perfect ethnostate free of joos

Japan bombed first. Don't start no shit, won't be no shit.

It'd be a mercy killing.

I believe Donald Trump is the last possible peaceful solution for the US. If anything happens to him or he fails, then race wars and balkanization is the probable future.

It always been shit kys

I'm not a first generation immigrant.

become an english teacher

This. We were perfectly happy chillin on our own continent before we got poked

Midwest is the best part of America

You really believe Pearl Harbor was real...? Let me guess, you also believe that you landed on the moon or that 9/11 was made by a terrorist called Bin Laden?

maybe we spammed the Argentina is black memes too hard. white brother you have the spawn of actual nazis in your midst, if you were good enough for them you good enough for greater europa.

I haven't seen Argentina and Chile posters in weeks, what happened to all of them? did they get scared away?

(((they))) have been observing lines of separability, we have been learning how to learn, they white man will not fall to internal squabbles once we finish learning to deactivate their tricks.