And is he /ourguy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xcD__8qynoQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes and yes

one of last prominent conservative politicians

He cucks amerisharts all day every day. def /ourguy/

Yes and no, he's a jew working in jewish interest

Loves kikes just as much as my country's leadership.

Yes. Check out what he did to the kikes who plundered Russia in the 90s. They're either all dead/exiled or working for him now.

>Poland
Consider using a meme flag if you want anyone to take your butthurt seriously

Yes and no.

Test

sadly yes

Yes he will be reelected.

Putin is his own guy.

His loyalties lie with the Russian people and his powerful friends.

Aside from the damage US sanctions have caused, Russia has seen a lot of economic development under Putin, not just for the wealthy, but for the working people, who have seen large increases in wages and pensions.

He managed to do this without putting Russia into massive debt.

No doubt about it, he will be reelected.

no

Will it be a fair price election or did he win already?

YES!!!

No and no. You cannot be reelected if there are no elections in your country, and election in russia are fake. He is not ourguy because he made my life shit and forced me to move to europe for a better life.

Yes and no

I've come to the conclusion that there's only one /ourguy/ and that's Jesus Christ.

Fake news

Pidorashka?

Delete this, it is racist.

>thinking /ourguy/ gives a fuck about democracy
>implying copying the west's failed political system is what a smart leader would do

Life in Russia is shit, and only gets shittier. This is itself a proof that he is a bad guy.

That depends...
If US and it's vassals are pleased with the results then it's 100% fair democratic people's choice.
Otherwise it's a bloody dictatorship and liberalism is much needed to free people from the horrible oppression.

YES! America will hack the election for him.

> kills, imprisons opposition
> controls all the media, even fucking imageboard
> peoples choice

You seem to have a pretty fringe opinion there.

Another brainwashed westerner, it's really becoming tiresome

I bet brainwashed north koreans are happier than americans.
Please, tell me something good about russia. Just one single thing.
There is simply nothing. Why don't you just kill yourself, do they really pay that good in olgino?

He's going down.

Well, he's actively resisting the Kikes interests in both Ukraine and Syria. But it's no secret Russia's position is completely insecure and they basically need to bring all the former soviet territory back under their sphere of influence if they want to have any hope of curtailing the imperialism of the EU.

>I bet brainwashed north koreans are happier than americans.
If that's the case then maybe it's your perspective that's wrong. Maybe you're the brainwashed one. That would make a lot more sense considering your replies in this thread.

kill yourself, scum

Ok, if I value personal freedoms, good quality food, good education, good salary and healthcare over muh glorious leader, wars for meaningless claims and muh military then I am brainwashed.

>pic

russia and iran are not friends
turkey is no more usa's vassal, erDOGan is Putin's dog now

Yes. Yes.

>Ok, if I value personal freedoms, good quality food, good education, good salary and healthcare
All of this stuff is better in Russia now than any time in the Soviet Union or under Yeltsin.

No, he`s a cleptocrat and terrorist. I suggest all rusfags to check their facts and to not act childish. If he oppose politics you don`t like doesn`t mean he is right and holy.

What happened in 2011?

>Uneducated Twat

yep

He does not give shit about white people, made Hitler-hating into kind of state religion, strongly oppressing russian nationalists.
The only good thing was his help for Trump to win elections. Other than that he is just a paranoic manlet.

> now
Yet it was even better in 2013, before he decided to start the war.
> Soviet Union, Yeltsin
Because both were shit. It doesn't make Putin any better just because re ruled when oil was more expensive.

youtube.com/watch?v=xcD__8qynoQ

He's the only major world leader who even has the balls to speak about White/European interests.

thank you

Yes
some western media likes to tell stories how his opposition has an army of young russians behind him to threaten Putin, but its bullshit
he still has over 75% of the votes

saying =/= doing

>Because both were shit. It doesn't make Putin any better just because re ruled when oil was more expensive.
You useful idiots will still be using the muh oil excuse even if it hits $0. Oil doesn't create strong economies and rising living standards. If that were true Venezuela wouldn't currently be fucked in the ass. Protip: You still need to actually spend that oil money wisely.

Give it 3 years of liberal propaganda, and people will hate him.

>he decided to start the war.

Those statistic are pulled straight from the ass. What percentage of support Mugabe had?

Putin nose it's suspicious.

Putin's approval rating has been hovering around 70-85% for about 17 years now. That's what all foreign and domestic polls show. Your refusal to even acknowledge reality shows how far gone you are.

Venezuela is fucked because prices went down, same in russia. When they were high, Venezuela wants that bad.

>implying killing a minority wasn't insanely popular with the majority of dumb niggers

Everyone hates her, desu.

Venezuela was never unfucked you ignorant fucking moron. And Russia is in nowhere near the position that Venezeula is. Christ, I hope they aren't paying you much.

No shit.

But it's what we have the other ones are unreliable ugly or super corrupt.

Yes.
No.

You are probably just mocking people, saying that there`s any real elections in Russia.

he doesn't really, but he still seems the best man for the job
the russian people are as untrustworthy and incompetent if left to free democratic vote as any other people
they'd vote for the next few incompetent fools and before you know it russia would westernize, suck american and EU dick, sell its country to foreign interests and completely lose any and all status and authority it had, and become a vassal
just like our countries here in europe

so really even if he had less than 20% of the votes, as far as I can tell Russia stands and falls with this man, unless he has a worthy successor

>people voting
>no election

libtard logic

> Russia stands and falls with this man
And herein lies why there are so many anti-Putin shills. Neo-cons, and now neo-liberals/democrats, want nothing more than a weak, fractured Russia.

What are Kim Jong Un support ratings?
I have a feeling that she is doing it to just further divide Russian opposition.
There were elections in the ussr, and there are elections in China.

putin is 100% not a jew, faggot.
what is it with you low-self esteem faggots projecting that anyone more successful than you is a jew.
you are no different than an SJW, except you are directing your butthurt towards jews, not wypipo. still playing victim.
jews are kleptocratic parasites jealous of european beauty. they are not all-powerful, you absolute fucking pleb.

name a better leader than putin?

come on choose

slavs will make you weak rather than make their country strong. they have taken down great empires for many centuries. progress on a global scale relies on weak, fractured slavs so they stop holding back the rest of humanity.

>People voting
>State employees which can easily be dismissed if not following boss orders

> weak, fractured Russia
YES FUCKING YES
Strong russia is a propaganda took to fuck russian people harder and silence those who want changes as traitors of muh big russia. It should die for good.
Russia should not be strong and united, it should be a good place to live.

>They're all just brainwashed robots who don't know what's best for them. It's up to us enlightened freedom lovers to dictate to them how their country should be run. P.S. Take more Muslim refugees in you bigots!
You neo-con shills stand out like a sore thumb. Fuck off back to RFERL

Anyone?

Navalniy, Hodorkovskiy.

>(((those who want changes)))
No, Russians don't want psychotic kikery to implement colorful revolutions.

>authoritarian
fuck offff
I NEED FREEDOM

he seems pretty woke and honest... but he has no power because, see attached

I still don't get why someone in the US doesn't do that instead of participating in a circus called US elections.

>I want a weak and fractured Russia
>B-but I just care about Russians and want them to be happy

Yes, he will. I am almost certain.

Im not against authoritarian regimes, but get that, this person and people who came in power thanks to him, are STEALING money from Russia and WEAKENING it. Not 'libtard' or 'neo-cons'. The government itself is cleptocratic and dangerous.

And North Koreans dont want nato to liberate them.

Yes, I care about russian people, not russian government or military.

Sup Forums, seriously, I thought you guys are really taking red pills, but this love for Putin. This whole board just fell in my eyes.

>Midwestern idiot who has never traveled or read a book for fun weighs in on Russian politics, even though he doesn't follow Russian politics.

this burgerposting needs to stop.
why is every burger a fucking know-it-all pseudointellectual piece of shit?

You just want them all to be divided and conquered by the same kikes who are running Europe into the ground. So caring of you.

Different elites are competing. In russia the only elite is kgb.

You're a burger yourself.

>the only elite is kgb.
You do realize that the KGB don't exist anymore and haven't since the early 90s, right?

Why not from 1800?

So you think working at some tank factory for 400$ a month to protect muh empire is better than living in any small EU country?
You amerumuts just dont understand how poor our region is.

De facto doesnt, but it is the same people.

?
every fool can tell that the elections in russia (as indeed in most of the world) are fraudulent and that putin will make himself president.

what a bold and uncalled for statement towards someone who stated a very obvious commonly known fact

Percentage of russian people living below the poverty line (which is extemly low - 186 USD)

Those small countries are no longer going to exist a century or two from now once the Muslims take over at the hands of your Jewish overlords.

> kills, imprisons opposition
Read Clinton Cash. Arkancide is a thing.
> controls all the media, even fucking imageboard
US MSM is controlled by CIA.
(t. CIA)
> peoples choice
HRC: it was HER TURN.
Trump was a "pied piper" candidate. "Approved" by DNC as it was expected he could not win.

This exactly. Let's be real here it's rigged in his favor.

Why do people even like Hodorkovskiy, he was good friends with Putin and part of the same gang until something happened between them.

At least Navalniy is total outsider to them.

What is this chart supposed to prove?

Hw wont even help Syria by retaliating against israeli attacks. nobody is going to follow a guy who doesnt stand up for his friend. he will lose election.

I don't know if scared citizens count as opposition.

(((ourguy)))

Yes. He done great job improving Russia after USSR fall everyone older 30 know it. Also USA butthurt about him in media helps too.

>Blaming Putin for the legacy of Communism

That Russia is actually going to shit, all thanks to the government cucks sitting in their chairs and not changing for 16 years already? I dunno