youtube.com/watch?v=Ozyczf3Psys
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radu_cel_Frumos
youtube.com/watch?v=h-WuC7MXCcU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Can you guess which one is the greek?

r8 my city niggers

where's the news?

first for death to turks

You are not White. Croatian genetics are very similar to Austrian and Slovenian and pretty clean from all that shit you roaches have

the tall one
the manlet has got to be bulgarian

>unironically buying into the racial purity meme

Imagine being this retarded.

>>>>croatian
>you are croatian

>/news/
>Sup Forums
>on Sup Forums

I don't like this meme, I miss Balkan threads of autistic foreign policy discussions, not this meme shitposting of national characteristics threads.

No, it's the other way around, actually.

Reminder.

This is who you are replying to behind Russian,Confederate or Argentinian flags.

A T L A N T I S
T
L
A
N
T
I
S I T N A L T A

>meme
>US flag
Would the world become any worse if we simply killed all nonwhites? I don’t think so

Western Balkans absolutely KEKKED. Bulgaria superpower 2050 confirmed.

>TEPES
>GET BACK IN YOUR CELL

i agree
it's also full of albanians now

policy discussion: bulgaria is good to buy guns

Would the world become any worse if we simply killed all whites? I don't think so.

The second balkan war neatly illustrated.

To su braca srbi s gore romanije

youtube.com/watch?v=dM-T9j2UGXc

That it is, my dad owns a sniper rifle, a shotgun and a fully automatic assault rifle with literally zero problems and just had to sign a piece of paper.

Not to mention you can buy local and it's incredibly good, really high quality.

I always wondered how gun laws in the rest of the Balkans are actually?

you do realize that corvinus was a romanian too,right?

It objectively would. Industrial extermination is the true redpill

>No Albanians aloud
>I agree..not this meme shitposting of national characteristics threads

You are to blame asshole.

The yellow route is the most important and the one that will see the most traffic. The orange one started to work just last month.

The most probably road was gonna be Piraeus - Skopje - Belgrade - West, actually. That's gone after the Murrikans cucked it.

fuck off t.oniblerim

>very similar to Austrian and Slovenian
Do not associate us with...them.

I don't know how things are in the rest of the balkans, but it is relatively easy to buy guns where I live. High schoolers are dicking around with airsoft, but they do buy actual guns later on.

Why are Finns such Ubermenchen?

> I miss Balkan threads of autistic foreign policy discussions

What is thetre to discuss?No ballkan country have independant politics since Bill bombed serbia.
We just chill until Erdogan decades to revive the otomans and shit hit the fan.

big milkies

Soon, Boko will unite the Balkans, and there is nothing the western pigs, or the russian pidorashkas can do about it.

Alex Jones supports Serbia

youtube.com/watch?v=Ozyczf3Psys

Gib finnish gf

i fucking that our pm is a manlet

White countries are the most exploitative and destructive for the environment. They are hyper-capitalistic shitholes that need to go. Take the Vargpill.

>What is thetre to discuss?No ballkan country have independant politics since Bill bombed serbia.

When the autistic russian wasn't here to devolve everything into genetics discussions, we talked about history, world politics, EU shit. I miss that, I don't like this new "chilling around" Sup Forums shit, it should stay in its own board.

Wondering that too. I used to text a Finnish girl actually lol she was cute

>zaev with the lesbian
No wonder considering he's a galactic cuck

So, what ethnicity was Alexander the Great?

What's up fellow /balk/anites, how is life treating you, how's the weather ?

Survival in the cold requires a great amount of intelligence.
The dumbest people on earth live in warm countries, so this theory has some merit. They never developed the intelligence they needed because they didn't have to work to make themselves comfortable.

ethnic gypsy

>my city
>lives in France
Tipical Albanian

is it the one second from the left?

we're very strict and there's hardly any guns here I think. there probably will be a campaign sooner or later to get people to hand in their guns, cos (((guns are bad))). before that I will smuggle one across the border

Why are all fyromian posters underage downies?

Mongol blood is thicker than water.

It also helps i have some Nordicuck ancestry from my great granps so i wouldnt mud her genetics up so much.

Thracian probably, he was even blonde by some sources.

Where in france is that? fuck off cockroach

And nonwhites pollute a lot. We must kill them off just because we can. They are unfit to live and use our technology

furthest left

I’m about to buy myself an RS4 after saving up for 2 years, fucking pumped

Greek

Radiation from halva

why can't you read the OP
not allowed
fuck off tonibler

Half or quarter Wallachian, yes. And his father already was a Catholic, considered himself a nobleman of Hungary and fought for Hungary until his last breath. And he still imprisoned poor Vlad and forced him to convert to Catholicism. Still a better fate than Vlad's bro though:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radu_cel_Frumos

Guess I know why he had a thing for impalements.

>thicc
>bad

Always manlets.

Nice pic. I hope it's a good beginnig

lol try and stop us faggot.
REEEEEEEEEEE

>when even moldova has more guns than you

Hell yeah balkan wars reloaded but dont screw it up brat, you know who is the common enemy.

>That dude called us,the thanks god,least G*rmanic country in South-Eastern Europe, vikings

Alexander the great was an anomaly i bet he was half Slav.

Thracian. We assimilated the thracians, so their modern ancestors are the Bulgarian people.
Macedonia BTFO.

>manlets calling me a manlet
lmaoing at you subhumans

Finns sure want you subhumans in their society

Wat?

radu was a filthy traitor,and so was corvinus for imprisoning vlad
not only that,but i m almost sure they were also related

>fucking despised Boyko felt he was an insult to my entire country
>he proved me right for ages
>in Borissov 3 he does an almost full 180
>starts literally doing what I've fantasized about since I got into politics, going around the Balkans uniting and building ties
>starts talking about the desperately needed Balkan trade routes
>even occasionally comes back to slap some shit into GERBadzhii who are fucking stupid

GERB is still a pile of human excrement, fucking retards upon retards, but I am so incredibly impressed by everything Boyko is doing. If nothing better shows up in the elections I am totally voting him instead of a meme party as I usually do. All the mafia of GERB is worth it if we can improve ties and trade in the Balkans. Well, it's not worth it, but certainly the best we can get. And I'm not even some mouthbreathing HURR COMMIES THIS COMMIES THAT retard.

> hungary
>country
>most of their history they were ruled by austrians/ romanians

>lower than the fucking UK

heh who's the cucks now anglos?

Search it up on jew tube.He said Serbia was the home of Kievan Rus or something like that LMAO.

>182
>be 185
Even being above 182, I still feel like a manlet here.

at least we re not forced to bin our axes,pitchforks and knives

Ancient Macedonians were Thracians as well. Everybody knows that, unless you're Gr*ek.

>being this much of a selyanin

Please stay way from the streets of Sofia at least.

Hurr durr I'm 12 and am posting in pol hurr durr.
You mother is calling you for dinner larping Bulgarian little fella, enough internet for today time to eat.

i'm 182 and i want to an hero

I have some Scandinavian ancestry from my fathers side and Slavic from my mothers(She is from North Croatia).

Nice try tho Alboroach.

Nice projection kopele

My latest iq tests results were 166 in average,
I'm god.
>Who cares though

jokes on you i'm 176

DISCUSS

>diaspora
>albanian
don't even need to insult you m8
it'd be putting salt in the wound

>шoпин

Will they learn one day?

DELET

>iq tests
What kind? I had 160+ IQ based on online tests, only 124 points on the police IQ tests though.

youtube.com/watch?v=h-WuC7MXCcU
Here you go.
Also
>Half Croat-Half G*ermanic
When are you leaving?

>calling me a manlet
I'm 191 brew.

Life is as stale as can be, my brother with whom I share my flat has gone back to gambling. It's cold, we had a lot of snow on the weekend but we got meme'd and it's back to sunny but cold.

>believing official statistics
After the last war ended, most people just stashed their guns in case shit hits the fan again.
I live on hill overlooking a small town in Slavonija and every new year I watch dozens of people fire tracer rounds into the air with full auto rifles, which should be illegal.
From my own experience, the official statistics for gun ownership don't reflect a quarter of the actual guns that people have. Every grandma in ex-yu countries has an AK in the attic.

Romania sure is nigger tier.

>coping this much by posting past pms so you can feel better about being a subhuman manlet
lmao