Why are black people so violent?

Why are black people so violent?

Jews

Tiny brains

Did that dude get eye enlargement surgery?

Wtf is wrong with his eyes?

its our 20% face

Ask the zookeeper...

> Well at least I only have to wear one goggle when I go swimming in my pool

Oh my :DD

Cycloptonigga

Daddy issues, in places like chicago, 80% doesn't even know their father and I bet quite a few more have some thug fathers that doesn't give a damn about them

Hi testosterone and lower intelligence makes them more violent in general. However, if anything I just feel bad for them.

They are essentially designed for hunting/gathering societies - like the kind that whites abandoned millenia ago.
While they might do better in those types of societies, we would do worse.
Asking them to live in our civilizations is like forcing a pig to pull a wagon. It's theoretically possible, but it's just not bright.

Blacks are not fully human

The MAOA gene, you fucking noobs.

Yup. The violence gene renamed to "the warrior gene" once they realized nigs carry the violence gene more often than anyone else. Can't just say nigs are violent. Gotta sugar coat it, they was proud african warriors!

>hey was proud african warriors

In a manner of speaking they were. Blacks do possess certain physical abilities that make them decent warriors in primitive combat (not so much in wars requiring tactics and discipline).

I don't want to wipe out blacks or anything like that. I just want them to return to Africa, and be given a chance to rebuild some sort of ethno state. Even if it's just them running around in grass skirts, if they're meant to be that way, let them be.

>HURR LE BLACKS ARE SO VIOLENT DURR HURR
>conveniently disregards the fact that two of them are white
>BUT DA VIOLENT BLACKS DAHURRRRR

You people are morons

>Why are black people so violent?
>black people
>black
Black ≠ Nigger
Nigger = Black
>Why are niggers so violent?
Ftfy

Fuck off racist.

More importantly, how are that kid's eyes so fucking close together?

>two of them are white

canada stop

>two of them are white

a moron is you

you have to go back >>>/stormfront/

I wonder what the inbreeding rates for inner city blacks are.

Black people are not the problem, just one the vectors which Jews exploit to carry on with their plans of Jewish supremacy. Blacks don't have the mental capacity to orchestrate complex narratives, they are just tools. Use them to push anti-Semitic narratives.

>two of them are white

The only white people involved in that picture are the ones that arrested them and the one that took the picture you poutine brained simpleton.

>Tfw no chicago nigger listening to rap all day, boom nigglets with random pussy I come across, have white gf worshipping my bbc, drink lean and smoke weed all day, live like a thug, bragging about my muscles and high T levels, steal my neighbor's car

Why even live?

>two of them are white

Fuck I didn't see you already used that image. I feel like a retard

Apes tend to be territorial and cannot conceptualize long term consequences.

>two of them are white
?

Burgers are so funny sometimes

>mfw people don't get it's a mutt joke

Those british genetics.

fug

The hate the hate created.

They all look like random characters from morrowind

MOAM genetic markers are like 9x more prevalent in black populations than white. These markers are associated with "shooting and stabbing behaviors".

I'd probly be violent too if i had to look at my mr. Potato head face in the mirror every morning

Forgot pic

Is that a shoop or are his eyes really that close together?

More recent studies show that serum testosterone actually isn't higher in nig males, but serum estrogen is. Which explains the larger lips, buttocks, and overly emotional chimpouts.
MAOA*