Why do you assume that anime would be the best medium?

Why do you assume that anime would be the best medium?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CHRjnTVQ_Ug
youtube.com/watch?v=D138Dm00MwI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hardly. Nice ass toobie, can't wait to play you.

Why do you put words in our mouths?
Animation is a shit medium. Too much effort for too little gain.

Why don't you piss off back to Sup Forums.

This

Fucking cancerous weebs invading my Sup Forums

I don't tho
VNs are the best medium

Good one.

>muh picture books

What does Toobie's butt smells like?

Hardest I've laughed all week.

>dumb EOPs

Where do you got that English is my only language you retard? And VNs are garbage in every language.

How much VNs have you read?
What titles?

Because it is easy and fun to watch.

Because it's not completely invaded by normalfags yet unlike videogames.

I actually agree.
Books will always be superior, and I see VNs as basically enchanced books, since art, voice acting and music can add so much to storytelling.

Best of all worlds. I wish the west would make JP style VNs.

You don't need to eat shit to know it's shit

Great argumentation

Not gonna play this, but can already tell that fanmade anime drawings look better than ingame model, so anime would be better medium for toobie

*BBBRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPP*

Anime is the Gesamtkunstwerk, "the complete work of art" that Nietzsche hoped Wagner would be able to actualise through the medium of Opera.
Anime succeeded where Opera failed because of it brought us "true" audience interactivity on top of a realised gestalt of music, sound direction, acting, art and movement. We interact with anime in ways it is impossible to experience with falsely titled interactive mediums like video games, because there are two levels to this interaction- mental and commercial.
The later is obvious. The anime is the LN, the magna, the live events and title songs as much as it is an anime. The former lies in anime's relentless capacity to capture our imagination, both in the form of "self-inserting," something anime exceeds all other mediums in encouraging, and the "waifuist" mindset.

not an argument, retard

>VNs are garbage

You are garbage

2b a cute, but you have to go back.

Who said it is?

youtube.com/watch?v=CHRjnTVQ_Ug
youtube.com/watch?v=D138Dm00MwI

>anime
>animation of two characters hugging

>VN
>two characters in canned Standing poses staring into the distance, not even facing each other
>one of these mannequins slides next to the other
>"Yui pulls Yayoi into a tight hug."

Too bad the Japs keep recycling the same boring plots, tropes, and characters. If they could get their writing up to snuff then I'd agree with your Drama Lit 101 rant, you intellectual rapist you~

Never preordered a game so fast.

Silicon I bet.