What's the point of having kids ?

what's the point of having kids ?

Arbitrage for your social climbing.

saving the white raise and raising nazi's

>Arbitrage for your social climbing.
???

So you can doom your daughters to be mammals plaything and your sons to be butthurt social pariahs by virtue of their skin color. Because of racism... somehow...

Ego.

You don't know what is love and life if you don't have your own family and share the weekend with some family fun

One honest tips for the teenage Sup Forumsacks, the anger you have against leftism, races, immigrants, etc. almost all goes away when you have a family

retirement plan

204. Revolutionaries should have as many children as they can. There is strong scientific evidence that social attitudes are to a significant extent inherited. No one suggests that a social attitude is a direct outcome of a person’s genetic constitution, but it appears that personality traits are partly inherited and that certain personality traits tend, within the context of our society, to make a person more likely to hold this or that social attitude. Objections to these findings have been raised, but the objections are feeble and seem to be ideologically motivated. In any event, no one denies that children tend on the average to hold social attitudes similar to those of their parents. From our point of view it doesn’t matter all that much whether the attitudes are passed on genetically or through childhood training. In either case they ARE passed on.

205. The trouble is that many of the people who are inclined to rebel against the industrial system are also concerned about the population problems, hence they are apt to have few or no children. In this way they may be handing the world over to the sort of people who support or at least accept the industrial system. To insure the strength of the next generation of revolutionaries the present generation should reproduce itself abundantly. In doing so they will be worsening the population problem only slightly. And the important problem is to get rid of the industrial system, because once the industrial system is gone the world’s population necessarily will decrease (see paragraph 167); whereas, if the industrial system survives, it will continue developing new techniques of food production that may enable the world’s population to keep increasing almost indefinitely.

Nazi's what?

There isn't one really, we just instictively do it because we're animals.

It used to be that your kids would take care of you once you get old.
However, nowadays I have no clue.

no point , you're literally contributing to overpopulation , pollution and stagnation of progress by making kids faster then our technology can support .
you should stop having them until we at least reduce our fertility rate to replacement level.

passing on your memes and genes

What do you think about Arab Israeli women having 4-5 kids and living on the dole?

so your Gohan can help you in the battle against Frieza

I Disagree I cared less when I did not have children. Now that I do have children I constantly worry about their future, thus being even more angry about niggers, illegal aliens, and degenerates.

THERE'S NO REASON TO HAVE KIDS AT ALL YOU DUMB WHITE GOYIM JUST WITHER AWAY AND DIE OFF FOR THE SAKE OF YOURS TRULY!

Keep the sheeple subservient and in debt.

Interesting... I care about my kid happiness, of course I didn't change my political views but I just don't have too much room for anger, I mean when I see him happy playing then that's it.

I had visions, I was in them
I was looking into the mirror
To see a little bit clearer
Rottenness and evil in me
Fingertips have memories
Mine can't forget the curves of your body
And when I feel a bit naughty
I run it up the flagpole and see who salutes
(But no one ever does)
I'm not sick but I'm not well
And I'm so hot cause I'm in hell
Been around the world and found
That only stupid people are breeding
The cretins cloning and feeding
And I don't even own a tv
Put me in the hospital for nerves
And then they had to commit me
You told them all I was crazy
They cut off my legs now I'm an amputee, god damn you
And it's a sin to live so well
I want to publish zines
And rage against machines
I want to pierce my tongue
It doesn't hurt, it feels fine
The trivial sublime
I'd like to turn off time
And kill my mind
You kill my mind
Paranoia, paranoia
Everybody's coming to get me
Just say you never met me
I'm going underground with the moles digging holes
Hear the voices in my head
I swear to god it sounds like they're snoring
But if you're bored then you're boring
The agony and the irony, they're killing me
And it's a sin to live so well

Don't misunderstand. I am not just full of rage incapable of enjoying my family and life. It's that I have concern for the country my children will inherit. So it causes me anger to know these things exist, and I believe they will not be corrected by the time they are adults.

those who escape hell
however
never talk about
it
and nothing much
bothers them
after
that.
Charles Bukowski

I want them

> le based drunkard of drugs and basedness

i was speaking of human population

>overpopulation
Confirmed kike meme

If your kids are filial then you get a cute pet that turns into a friend before finally becoming a comrade that helps you when you're at your worst.
If your kids get educated in a city then lol good luck seeing them ever again. At least you contributed to the country's economy right?

Always make sure that your kid is at least doing some minor skill based work during their teens or they have a much higher chance of turning out retarded. A kid that helps out on a construction site will be much more level headed than a kid that sits in class all day and only has the practical skill of spending your money.

>you can just keep adding people indefinitely and all the food and infrastructure needed to support them magically appears
achmed pls go

I need free labor.

achmed will soon come into your diaper wearing idf asshole you little cuck, enjoy jerusalem :v)

>oy vey white people stop having kids
>also send money to africa so that they can have kids

supposedly having a family can make you happy

its the easiest way to make you feel like you accomplished something

Ted did nothing wrong.

the first world is nowhere near population maximum, only the rest of the world is

This but unironically :^)

if first world reduces fertility rates we can arrive to replacement faster and reduce overpopulation

The world needs wage slaves user.

To make sure my genes are passed down and to have loved ones when I’m old

catch 22. it takes having them to know you didn't.

Read the comment: It's a shill
See flag: An actual fucking jew!

im not shilling anyone in my command dude .

who else is going to level up your runecrafting?