en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minke_whale
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

literally who ?

dafuq did we do?

gjeng med nisser

Literally Sup Forums.

At least once upon a time

what does whale meat taste like bro?

I always figured it taste great from all the fat in it, I would like to try a fatty whale tbone steak

>hacker group "anonymous"
o shit.

WATCH OUT NORWAY YOUR TIME IS UP

EXPECT THEM

Well, it tastes delicious, so they can fuck off.

Just had a whale taco for dinner yesterday

Why would anyone want Norway to stop harpooning Finnish Cider Whales on the Baltic sea?

Like 10 years ago

Requiscat in pace

Wanna come visit Minnesota and bring me some whale :^) it's like Norway-lite, I'll trade you for some lutefisk and let you shoot my guns.

>Anonymouse couldn't singlehandedly-destroy Norway in a week
TOP KEK NORWEGIAN PIG SHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us anons are ITCHING for a war with Norway. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of Norwegian soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the niggers and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY Norwegian pig shit they see. When Anonymous's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

Who is this hacker known as pirate Cpt. Foreskin McFourchins?!

Ser fint ut, var i Norge måste man åka för att köpa så färskt som möjligt? Ska till Bergen om 5 dagar

GOOD
Duck snowniggers
Stop slaughtering these beautiful creatures
You're lucky us Anglos haven't bombed you to the ground as punishment

>the world is a southpark episode

Expect us.

looks like anonymous have gone full soyboy

We r leegion never 5get!

whale is delish tho so fuck-em
also anonymous is a giant larp

I am not aware of anyone called "anonymous". Could you explain who they are?

Is user still a thing? Seem like groups of larps to me.

I don't believe they were ever on here regularly. Probably would be too triggered.

>t. lardass who overcompensates by supporting slaughter of innocent and majestic endangered organisms

Fucking script kiddies.

what different types of whale taste best?

Sperm Whale LOL

no idea, whale sushi is definitely one of the best things i've ever tasted tho if you ever go to norway you should try it.

American whales are peppery
Finnish whales are like sweet pork
Africans are sour

t. Cannibal

Sup Forums might be the closest thing to a modern-day /i/. A whole bunch of people from back in the day washed up here.

Me and a friend made sushi out of it once, Def better as a steak as the meat is tougher, it's a mammal after all

>anonymous used to actually be anonymous and random people working together
>now their name is anonymous and they are a specific group of people
this is the degeneration of tripcodes all over again

hmm weird i tried whale sushi once thought it was awesome, but then again it was marinated and bought at a restaurant,

Not the Real Anonymous. This is the script kids fanboys Anonymous being stupid again . Real Anonymous don't give a shit about the whales.

WE RRRRRRRR LEEEEEGIOOOOOOON

Are you Americans running low on enemies or something? In case you didn't know, Norway is an ally of yours, and they obediently bought a bunch of your shitty F-35 fighters.

What am I saying, of course you don't know, you're an American after all...

Norwegian whaling is sustainable, and do not threaten any endangered population. Not all whaling is done as badly as Japan.

Anonymooooose. What are they threatening you with?

Its just a bunch of arabic/kurdic/persian/ scriptkiddies who took a joke way to serious.

Are they still using loic or have they uppgraded themselfs yet?

Did quit keking about them years ago. Needs to get upp to date.

yo mama :D

>sven takes the bait
Come on man that was too obvious.

Er hvalkjottet norsk, eller er det import vare?

>the eternal Scandinavian autist still cannot detect shitty trolling

Förmodligen en jude. Inget att bry sig om. Dom vill slå en kil mellan oss bara. Vi har varit alldeles för framgångsrika.

please don't lum the rest of us in with the swedes

Lägg ner Norge. Fattar du inte varför han håller på så fattar jag verkligen varför ni åkte häst och vagn långt in på 80 talet.

Well we aren't exactly chefs so we basically just put raw sliced whalemeat on nigiri, it's probably better when professionals serve it

Who is this Sup Forums?

>Er hvalkjottet norsk, eller er det import vare?
Only Norway and Japan catch whales, and I highly doubt we import Japanese whale when we catch out own

bildet der forvirrer meg, står lofothval, men samtidig står d også hval på japansk? what

Those whaling retards hunt whales at the same place tourists come on in Iceland. Lo and behold, the whales don't visit the tourists anymore. Those retard fishermen, talk about shooting yourself in the foot.

The whales eat a lot of fish, might as well hunt a few of them. Although I'm against hunting them to extinction, if both us and them eat the fish, the whales would starve anyway. Unfortunately whales or fish probably won't be hunted in a proper way, and people are fucking greedy. Hunt them, but hunt them sparingly I say.

>whales eating fish

Why are you catching whales btw? It dosent taste good.

In the past the did lipbalm and oil of it. Are you having a Herpes outbreak?

Whales taste good
A mix of salmon and steak
We need whale farms

Oh fuck. Exploding vans incoming

hello robot i am people

Norway. It's a country in Scandinavian middle East

It is said "Onomi", and "whalemeat in/on japanese"

Well, sometimes Sven must back up his friend Svein. Even thought the ungrateful bastard didn't buy our beautiful JAS 39 Gripen fighters! We offered a discount between friends too!

But that's his headache, our fighters are fully operational, whereas the American F-35's can't even shoot straight. (Seriously, opening the cannon hatch makes them miss the target. One of a gorillion bugs that still need to be ironed out.)

>sperm whale
>norway
>whale hunting

I don't think those are usually harvested....usually minky whales get the hook.

I'm not an autist, I'm an ass burger. My doctor says there's a difference.

It tastes shit Muttbro. Cant understand how they can eat it.

t. surstromning-spesialist

toothed whales eat fish, squid and marine mammals.

bahleen whales eat krill and other zooplankton

>WAHHH STOP HAVING TRADITIONS WAHHH
i fucking hate commies
they do the same to Spain with bullfighting, to the Dutch with Zwarte Piet, yet you never see them cry about the mutilation of baby dicks by sandniggers/kikes or niggers in africa, just to name a few

There is no such thing as sustainable hunting of endangered K selected species you biologically illiterate retard

i know, but toothed whales are rarely hunted

Nowadays they're pretty opposed to Sup Forums. Or at least many people on pol dislike them because they're cucks for the globalists.

Don't need to hunt them
Most whales consume plankton
Don't believe whaling industry propaganda

Its delicate. Fuck of Norbro. Haha

Nah im just kidding. I never even dared to try it.

I want old Anonymous to come back and start a secret war with this Anonymous.

Hacker group "Anonymous" has declared war against Niggers

KFC DDOS'ED

Anonymous is not what it once was. But yes, fuck whaling. Wish we did not do that.

haha never tried it either, might be delicious, but i'd rather not want my entire house to smell like death

Nah, getting Sup Forums to be a board of love and peace was specifically intended to let the Anonymous brand embarrass itself into irrelevance and avoid organizing IRL stuff from Sup Forums

Isn't Anonymous an offshoot of LARPers that think V for Vendetta is still edgy?

God that makes me feel old. That movie was back in 2005.

What "they" are you talking about?

Anyone can claim to be user. It was started of as a joke.

Please read up on it. Its not even the same people anymore. Its just some scriptkiddies who uses program anyone can download and use.

But dont belive for a sec that you are anonymous.

>bildet der forvirrer meg, står lofothval, men samtidig står d også hval på japansk? what
Cause we export to Japan, the market is a lot bigger there

We have all the lutefisk and guns we need ourselves.

What can they do? shut down a site for 10 minutes?
Anonymous is a joke in recent years.

What does the /leader of pol/ have to say about this?

Whale is one of the best bulking foods.

Feel bad for you manlets that don't have access to it because of muh feels.

Not everyone are as keen as Sweden to throw away their customs and heritage

Cuck Kukk

"They" as in the person/group of people posing as anonymous on twitter and youtube doing dumb politically correct shit.

Ever notice the maritime countries that like delicious whale meat are least influenced by jews?

yeah this desu
once upon a time anonymous was for edgy teens who did funny shit occasionally
now they're just sjw retards who larp and use LOIC.
last time anything funny happened was when LulzSec was still a thing

>American lutefisk
>Rubbed down with brown sugar
>Covered in corn syrup
>Sandwiched between two crustless pieces of american pastry bread with some spray can cheese
Lovely

>Minke whale
>endangered

I bet the Faeroes whaling really grindes your gears as well?

>snowniggers would kill this
Benjamin Franklin was right
Only Anglos are white

Yeah. Whaling just makes me feel sorry for the whales. They are rare and intelligent. Uncool.

looks like a giant swimming meal desu makes me hungry

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minke_whale
This is the whale that is hunted.
It is abundant in norwegian waters and, more importantly, not endangered.
The whaling done is also small scale.

So yes, its sustainable. If you are going to be angry because of endangerment status then at least make sure what is being hunted is actually endangered. There are hundreds of thousands of these whales out there.

Whales are an apex predator which reduces fish populations to a significant degree. If there's no population control the fish populations will go critical and the whales will die in even greater numbers.

We must secure the existence of our archive autist and a future for Nordbro's children.

It would be easy to disrupt the population as they are K selected
Plus they are very intelligent

btw Icelandic snowniggers hunt Fin whales, which are very endangered

Most whales eat plankton you retard
Stop lapping up whaling industry propaganda

Yeah. I worked in Jessheim back in the days. I went to Oslo every day. I could say the same thing about you guys.

Alot of Pakis and negros with norweigen bitches everywhere. Even on a higher scale then in sweden.

But it is ok Norbro. Its only a small part who does it. Back in the days it was hard to catch a traitor. In 20 years you just have to look at who got their kids blacked.

Infiltration and traitor problem solved.