Hi, I am English and I feel proud of Italian people's achievements

Sup Forums logic 101
"muh white race"

agreed fascism was pretty good

Only because an Italian raped your sister.

i feel proud of how beautiful mexican girls are :3

I'm sure I have an ancestor somewhere that wandered the streets of ancient Rome, and you know what, I'm pretty proud of whatever they might have accomplished in their time. Maybe even what their friends and neighbors accomplished working together.

>italian
>english
>white
you're joking right ?

I feel sad when your people cut their hands and feet off while they are still alive. Why are you still shitposting when your entire country is burning.

i don't have acountry, i'm totally rejected by everybody, i don't have friends, family or anything, i get paid 200 bucks a month, i'm barely alive, i really don't care. the only reason i haven't killed myself is because i watch Kaypea's streams and that's it the day she stops streaming i'll kms

Damn bro that is BLEAK.

Well, you got one thing right: "3"
That's how many women look like this in mexico.
Never saw anything like this when I vacationed there.
soryry bro, dark, 5'1 and 150 pounds is more average.

i work in a 7 eleven because i couldn't finish uni, i got kicked out of my home at 16, every job here is 48 hours plus taking the bus, i was taking 1 or 2 subjects each semester, also it was too expensive for me.
i know, i already know.

>Hi, I am English and I feel proud of Mohammed's achievements

OP logic 101
"muh diverse nation free of hate"

I dont think he is.......dare i say it?

You can stop fucking posting this shit now. You unironically need to be gassed. Good God. Fucking taco niggers are pathetic. Is it because you have an inferiority complex that you feel you have to shill this dumb thot on every thread? It has to be. Fucking off, faggot.

You shouldn't feel proud even of your own achievements, sandnigger.

Europeans are basically one people.

who the fuck considers brits white ? their literal skin color is brown . like one of their most common names is fucking muhammad how could they be considered white.

Oh, I understand why you do this now. You just live a pathetic life, and the only thing that suffices you are literal (You)s. Sad stuff pal. No need in spamming this roastie in replies to me either, i'll leave you one more (You).

Just the reverse for me...I'm an American of Italian descent and I actually identify with Anglo law, culture, and history (for obvious reasons) more than Italian culture, law, and history. Italian food, is, however, superior.

How the fuck could you be considered human?
I dont know, my genetics come from around the Baltic sea and the Op is an Arab rapebaby, its your mutt which ever way you look at it..

im 100% aryan with genetic data to back that up

fpbp

Well I'll have to shut the fuck up then bro, Sorry

IIT: The mexican user that only spams pictures of a bleached mutt latina out of context.

we da whiteys nau

That's because we're not italians at all anymore, we have been angloized . I would out of place in italy which is a shame. I am 3 generations outside of italy.

its ok senpai, we're all friends on this board , you may say whatever's on your mind

I don't feel proud I just like Europe and am happy to be a part of this continent full of culture and religion and that my ancestors helped to shape it.

btw black pride is not a problem. And being proud of ancient egypts because somebody said they were black even though your roots are in Senegal or Congo is more retarded but everybody is fine with it

have pride in the countries your ancestors are from.

appreciated, Its always nice to get forgiven..
Cleanses the soul.

the pleasure is all mine .
here, have this pic with my permission to save it .

Stop kicking out your mezitos and send them

I love the pizza and linguine marinara!

AY! fageh bout it!

no

>i'm also 94/345 german, 38/894 irish

CR is whiter than mexigremlins desu

I'm American with Italian decent too. I still uphold traditional Italian culture, but pretty much adhere to the Anglo laws in the US. 4 generations removed from Italy too. My Great-Great Grandparents on my maternal side came over during the late 1800's.

Ah yes my old dog gardening days, noice.
stop checking up on me...
Was never one for hiding anything