Promised Neverland

>open door
>see this
What do?

can we agree shes hot. as i get older i have this thing for mature women

Ask who she is. Let her in then do lewd things to her.

>mature women
Isn't she barely a cake?

>Let her in
RIP user

This. Mama is hot as fuck.

What is the sauce?

I wonder if mama is super buff under that dress.

Probably not
I'm sure she's fairly lean from playing around with a bunch of kids all day, but why work out in her situation? Everyone is shipped off before hitting puberty, she doesn't need muscle mass to handle them

Best Girl coming through

turn 360 degrees and walk away

>walk into mama
>she gives you a hug and pats your head

Think nigger mama will turn into a piccolo style redeemed baddy ally?
I get those vibes from her

I think anyone surviving a shipment is irredeemably evil. Imagine what kind of shit they need to do for demons to get accepted

have you not seen the spoilers yet?
sister harambe is not long for this world.

You can't really blame 12 year old girls for not wanting to die and then being brainwashed for years at a prison like institute with a "Only the strong survive" mentality.

This is entertaining.
Thank you

For that?

For that.

You can't outrun Usain Bolt, Baby.

Mama arc when?

Where can I see them?

>introduce a new mama to kill her off without letting her do shit
Why is this allowed?

>escape goes to shit
>everyone captured
>Norman and Ray sacrificed to make big ass demon gods meal
>Emma's the only one kept alive because so she can become a mama
>Emma gets taken to the facillity as a mama canidate
>ensue in hungergames-esque survival tests againts other highly intelligent lollies

NOOOOOOO
Harambe again.

>book ends with adult Emma standing in front of the mirror and looking at her mark like Isabella did

I posted this in the jump thread but thought it'd be more appropriate and get more discussion in here. Basically my theory on what Ray's note was about and how we won't get it resolved next chapter it'll most likely play a big part in the future. My crack theory is that the note is related to William Minerva, which is how Ray knows about it throug morse code, but Isabella doesn't actually know about it. Mama's full name is Isabella Minerva since she was born in 2014, 1 year before the demons took over and William is her father. Since when the farms started, they probably used babies born in 2014 and filed documents of their background including last names and parental tree. My theory is that Ray stated that Mama is working together with her father William Minerva to plan a jail break for the kids. And Minerva is a wanted criminal who's rising a human resistance group called "The Promised Neverland" trying to end human farming, Krone went through Isabella's background documents to confirm the two were related and the reason Krone doesn't understand why Isabella knows, is the resistance group started some time after Isabella already became the mama of plant 3 and only those back at the demon facility would've heard about Minerva's resistance group.

Kek

How Krone was able to get Isabella's documents?

The letter is just a bait in which he provide a false information about the kids grades, i think so.
But the most curiousity lying in the nature of "them" who control demons.
May be they are human beings like the golden part of humanity.

Not sure, she brought them with her from the facility I guess? Krone mentioned in chapter 21 about looking through Isabella's documents which confirmed Isabella's age and that she was apparently raised in a Gracefield despite being born in 2014
It can't be false information since whatever document Krone used apparently confirms the information

Yakusoku no Neverland/The Promised Neverland.

Close the door and conform myself with being just a lowly Sister in the farm hierarchy.

>He still thinks they are demons

Who are "they" then?

Not enough Emma lately.

I want to see more best girl, she a cute.

Normanfag block all Norman posts

so being a normanfag is being a emafag makes sense
come on tell us what are they user

But I am an Emmafag.

True she's not that old. probably late 20s. But the loli and schoolgirl preference has become so normalized in the bubble that is Sup Forums, that she just seems really old to people who browse here regularly. Or it could be that most of Sup Forums is actually underage themselves.

>as i get older i have this thing for mature women
>as i get older

I'm pretty sure that's normal user. The abnormal ones are the anons on this site who prefer lolis well into adulthood.

I think the extras of the first volumen confirmed she was 31.

:3 for papa

is there a reason for Mama keeping the favorite toys of the shipped kids?
remorse? or something more evil maybe?

Act normal of course.

>more evil maybe?
wouldn't be a point not like the demons would care about it since they told her to dispose of bernie its most likely remorse

To reuse them once the last kid who could remember is shipped off.

Emma reminds me of Tracer
I always read her as having a thick cockney accent

I'm surprised they killed her off so quickly. I thought she would at least get in Mama's way some more.

That's Nico Robin