Keijo

my mom is okay, but I do need some assistance, otherwise translation never

>manga-spot.com/archives/26212

Other urls found in this thread:

keijo.wikia.com/wiki/Queen_of_Hip
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Did they fucking skip Mio and Gravityass fight?

Maya attempting to increase Sayaka's jealousy, huh.

Man, why did summary user disappear? We would've closed off the gap soon.

Oh, fuck. That looks to be an amazing race up ahead.

It appears that they did. It's a complete guess, but it seems that Mio's counter to Gravityass might have one-shotted her.

Can't do better than him.
But here's the latest chapter.

-Nozomi and Mio talking about how Mio wins her match.
-Mio: "It's nothing special", as she defeats her by just targeting sensitive zones. The technique she used on Hikaru is similar to that of her keijo.wikia.com/wiki/Queen_of_Hip
-A flashback shows Usagi falls down from rolling on the Land while idolizing "Kusakai-sama"
-As Nozomi still doubts her, Mio advises Nozomi to touch her butt.
-Nozomi: "Ahaha. No thanks."
-Non is sekuhara'ed by Mio.
-Hikari/Muromachi suddenly emerges from Yoshida's bag.
-Rinrin: "Y-You are... That Suruga's masked-breasted chick."
-Hikari complains for being called so.
-Setouchi wonders why is she there.
-Shortly after, Nyonyose and the others also show up.
-Nyonyose told Hikari to stop performing some David Copperfield shit.
-Nyonyose: "How's life? Foolish Setouchi? This everyone's idol has returned!"
-Sayaka and the others chattering different topics.
-Nyonyose: "Don't ignore me!"
-Sayaka: "Shut up..."
-Hanabi sasys she didn't notice them participating at all.
-Rinrin: "Sure you wouldn't, the number is participants is over 400."
-Hikari and Nyonyose inform them that they also participated in the Butt Graduation Festival. But were defeated in the first phase.
-Hikari says they were the unlucky ones, cuz they faced off against the Queen (Fuyuyu) in the pre-eliminations. Only a few of them survived.
-Nozomi asks when will the next phase start.
-Maya: "So you haven't checked the schedule?"
-(As to what the OP posted there), Maya, Nozomi, Sanae, and Non will be in the same race.
-(As to what the OP posted there), But the thing is that the two of the Five Butts will also in the same race with them (Fuyuyu & Rindou).
-The media writes about them, Nozomi and pals vs. the Five Butts/Goketsu.
-Until the next match comes, Maya asks Nozomi to stay with her as if a groom and bridge? Not sure with the very last dialogue.

nuff said

caught up on the chapter, does it look like Mio won offscreen?

Holy tits. So they are not only fighting fuyuyu, which would be a handful on her own, they are also fighting the other goketsu

This race is gonna be the tits

Nozomi and pals are going to job so hard

I think maya says the wrong idiom again.

Next match is a slaughter.

Also OP is going to release it or nah.

Thank you! this summary is good enough for me bro

Tbh I'm disappointed with the Mio match but I'm super hyped about the next one!

This was hilarious!

Wanted to make big "East girls are here" post, but I got here way too late.
Were kinda wondering about that before, would be weird if they skip an event such as this.

Fuyuyu's time to shine has arrived!

Yes. Misaki Rindou, whom her sister was defeated by Nozomi earlier. Outside of matches she seems to be a true big sis tho.

Is Misaki the last Goketsu? who was she sisters with, the chick with the big tits?

Misaki Rindou is the Beastmasster. Are you refering to her introduction? No because her name has been revealed a while ago (before Nozomi's race with Kukuru). And Hikaru (the Asstronaut) is technically the last goketsu to have her name revealed. In term of abilities, likely yes. You know about "muscle always sinks first" right. Will see if this applies for a goketsu as well.

Nice translations there, have you passed N3 yet?

>have
>yet
Perfectly fine.

Well, have you passed N3 yet?

>have
>yet
Still. Truly fine.

Well, yet you passed N3 have?

Non is going to turn beastmasster a jobber like every muscle ass

>my mom
is this a World's End Harem reference?

They need a fucking Ryu against that

>Inb4 Non will be her perfect counter.
..shit

Whoops sorry for the typo though. Especially this part.

Sayaka: "The Butt Graduation Festival makes us tired... While you have nothing to do but following us here?"
Nyonyose: "What did you say!?"
Nyonyose: "We're having trouble in the Butt Graduation Festival, too!"
Nozomi: "Are you (Suruga's girls) also participating in the event?"
Nyonyose: "Of course! Who do you think we are! We lost in the first pre-elimination though!"
Hanabi: "Really? I didn't even notice you~"
Rinrin: "Surely you wouldn't. The number of participants is over 400 after all."
Hikari: "We had bad luck. We encountered the Queen..."
Nozomi: "Tsurugi (Fuyuyu-san)!?"
Hikari: "Only a few of us can advance to the next phase. Namely Hououin, and..."

Did you throw that in to google translate and then make up shit with what it spat out?

Any correction? You are truly perfek Spaz-kun.

>talking shit when he himself can do nothing but talking shit.

More details. Go ahead user.

>ヒ、ヒマじゃないわよ
>"What did you say!?"
Translation has nothing to do with the original

That's just the most obvious one, another one is them talking about the festival in past tense while the translation is in present tense. Just in general looks like google translate and guesswork all the way through

>original
>accurate
>as if a translation/release will happen soon
>a liberation is truly rejected

You are free to read inaccurate translations all you want while I'm free to point out they are shit translations

maybe the joke this time will be that beastmasster one-shots the jobber-maker Non

take your Sup Forumsutism somewhere else user. you prob dont even care about keijo butts

Where else would Sup Forumsutism belong other than Sup Forums?
Are you sure you shouldn't go to reddit or something?

I really appreciate your initiative, don't know how can I help though, myself

Who is best East girl?

Are you really the translator, or are you just memeing? also if you are, what condition does your mom have?

suffering from jew-syndrome. Only more money will fix it. Watch as the mother "magically" gets better when donations come in

Fuck off shekel begging faggot.

from Suruga's last year students, Kaya; overall, Fuyuyu.

I wonder how the characters (probably even the goketsu) will team up. Powered-up Kaya is a possibility, since Atsuko helped Non before. I'm still wondering what was the secret behind Hikaru's techniques.

OP's typesetting is different from the current translator's group's, might be someone else

it's nice to see that at least most of the Suruga girls are also in A rank (if not above it), some of the players aren't visible there (Hanayama Saki, Itoeda Mai, Higuchi Kei and Yokosugi Tae)

Wow, the Goketsu have jobbed out pretty hard.

they are losing too soon. It is almost a redflag for the manga itself

I think that Nozomi might lose that match, and Mio might win against Fuyuyu; either way, Mio's background is still mostly unknown and she was mentioned very early in the manga (in the first stage of the school entrance exam)

Yeah, is the author rushing to wrap things up?

Lets hope not. I want nozomi to win because she is best girl. But I really dont want Fuyuyu to job just for the sake of narrative. She is /ourqueen/ after all

I read up until where the anime started and wanted to know if the anime adapts the manga well or if it leaves parts out.

If I do watch the anime, I'll continue the manga where it finishes.

u should do both, is not a long read. small details were skipped. plus all the extras

NON IS CUTE

S2 when?

never

>Over 160 chapters out
>Stuck at 98
>OP is gone
That's why translation never. Because scum like this loves to debate. Instead of at least trying to catch with the release.

Fuck you all. And thanks for nothing.

S2 never
Translation never
Enjoy them fags

OP here. I said my mom is fine!

Yep!

I was! Until after seeing how a bunch of smartass/retarded people ruined it!

Yeah Fuck you too!

>small details
More like half of the content was skipped. The anime really cut the parts that weren't about butt battles so it's worth reading from scratch for more "characterization" and their interactions.

And there's not that much to read post anime since I think there are maybe 15 translated chapters.

>Muh muddah pls gibs

thanks again. hope u come back for the next chapters, even if its a short summary

Nozomi wins lol. I'll debate anyone trying to say she's going to job.

The line Nami says there isn't really different with what Sayaka said. You Faggot. It's not a big deal if he chose that kind of words instead.

C-Could it be this is the guy whose his mother needs some shekel?

You're just memeing then user?

>helping out
>4chin
user you stepped into the wrong place to begin with. There's nothing in 4chin but retarded crowd, self-proclaimed expert, smartass webs. Pretty sure you will find one if you go to certain manga forums instead.

Naki's fight with Miyata was entertaining. But Mio's fight with (what's her name again?) ends so quickly?

>Kirei Cake's craven demands for donations has now become a meme

I really wished they didn't skip Mio's fight. Especially after how good Miyata's fight was.