Stop securing your trashcans

Stop securing your trashcans.

Other urls found in this thread:

nbc-2.com/story/37014257/man-rescues-rabbit-from-fires-instantly-restores-our-faith-in-humanity
youtube.com/watch?v=uWZuGMpxu-E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Trash panda lifes matter.

We call them coons or niggers where I live

Weird looking badger

They do. That's why you have to be careful if you DON'T secure your trash cans. Baby pandas can get trapped in them.

Fuck them, they deserve to die.

We're talking about raccoons here, not humans.

When this raccoon died it was on the news
Same with this squirre at the park

nbc-2.com/story/37014257/man-rescues-rabbit-from-fires-instantly-restores-our-faith-in-humanity

youtube.com/watch?v=uWZuGMpxu-E

Oops wrong picture

The story was about how fucking lazy and slow Toronto Animal Control was. Don't spread misinformation.

Fuck you delete this right now, I want everyone here to think Canada is a joke so they don't come here

Who let that cat on the train

stop posting stop doing x threads

Everyone thinks that already, and third worlders will flood any country better than theirs. You're boned.

Raccoos are good babies

It's because people are too cheap these days
When I was a kid my area was maybe 95% white
Now it's only 80% maybe
Do you know how many houses on my street have a non white servant? It used to be only polacks or Hungarians brought here, I had a Hungarian nanny when I was a kid but now they bring Filipinos because a Hungarian nanny costs $5 an hour, a Filipino one is much cheaper and she will work as a maid, laundry maid, cook and nanny for that sub $5 pay a European won't.

You sure it's not because of how many of these you got?

I don't live in Quebec I'd rather 1 trillion niggers and orientals in Canada than a single French

Holy shit

Am I on /an now, or is this some abstract meme ?

We should have sent every single French to Louisiana

Every town needs a coon!

Wow i mean ive seen slide threads by paid leftists to try and make Sup Forums another 9gag or reddit but this one is the sageist of all, hope everyone is remembering to write sage in options field, I know most are to dumb.