Apologise you dirty bongs pigs!

Part and parcel of living in the caliphate.

#LondonIsOpen

Britbongs be like

Why doesn't he apologize for turning London into a nigger infested shit-hole.

If Winston Churchill thought it was an outrageous massacre, it was definetly an outrageous massacre

we should build a wall around london and turn it into a prison city

That is literally like asking Sadiq Khan to apologize for the sadistic crimes of Genghis Khan.

>London

Lmao

Not even part of the country I see myself as living in...literally a seperate world away

This man has truly made me hate the English

>Hey Limeys! Let my muslim brothers murder your children! Just deal with it! It's all part and parcel of living in a big city bro!

Disgusting. A whole island nation of sniveling disgusting cowards.

Yes, do as the muslim says, not as he does.

And the US need to give a full and formal apology for every single Native massacre... The Napituca massacre, the Manila massacre, the Tiguex massacre and the hundreds of other ones...

Hell, Every single Western country should just make full and formal apologies for the thousands and thousands of massacres where a couple of hundred people died. Governments have no better things to do. Blanket apologies for colonialism are clearly not enough...

Because letting Pakis take over your capital city isn't enough of an apology.

Infidel tears sustain me

>mayor of london
>looks like a terrorist
brits, explain

This. Winston Churchill called it one of the darkest moments in British history. You know you fucked up when Churchill criticizes his own country for attacks on Indians.

But it is your capital, and they can send in the army to rape and pillage your little white villages and collect the jizya blood tax from rural and suburban retards.

PART

Just goes to show you whites are by far the biggest Niggers of humans. Killed millions upon millions of non whites and whites and in turn all you've got is your countries being infested with Muslims.

Literally retards.

>Apologize for something that none of you had anything to do with and nobody involved is still alive from
Fuck off, you stupid cockscuking faggot Moslem.

Just dig a moat around the entire island.

Wait a minute...

How about you fucking pay your fucking goddamn respects to those innocent British kids who got blown the fuck out in Manchester you fucking filthy sand nigger. The fucking nerve of this fucking guy holy shit, a bunch of sand people are murdering your own countrymen in this generation, not back in 1919 and this is what this faggot cares about?

Our President tells UK leaders to apologize to the little girls they have allowed to be raped by the animals they let in during the last 15 years.
UK "leaders" tell their own people to apologize for shit that happened 99 years ago.
I don't wanna hear shit from a bong unless it's an apology to Trump.

he is the hero we didn't deserve

That bombing wouldn't have happened if you chimps didn't fuck around in the Middle East

Obviously never heard of Genghis Khan who litterally depopulated the Middle East...

Does this guy ever fix the sewer system or public schools or make sure the roads are fixed? He's a mayor but all he does is talk about british foreign policy and promote leftist ideas.

Why is it an irrelevant piece of shit like Canada is always behind the shitpost?

Genghis Khan's death count isn't anywhere near Europeans in the 1900s or hell, in the colonial period.

And we wouldn't be in the middle-east if they weren't all filthy heretical sand monkeys

You heard me Leaf, you haven't meant shit to anybody since 1812.

yeah like little girls and people in general are totally responsible for the actions of globalists leaders worldwide and their agenda

Yeah and how well did that logic work out for you and your kike overlords?

Does that faggot know it's December 7th?

And I'm sure the little girls you kikes bombed in Syria and Iraq surely were a threat to you

15 Million just in the Middle East when the population was a fraction of what is was today?

Litterally changed the Middle East's ecosystem.

Kek no, the toffs that live in the country have extensive gun collections.
>t. shoots with rich wankers

Must suck being in a shitty tundra nobody cares about

Okay well Brits killed 30 - 40 million in India alone.

Muzrats vote for muzrats, and london execs are mindless drones imagine my shock

Feels great desu, I don't have to worry about kikes ruling my country.

He is right tho, without the fucking brit cucks we would not have kikerael

Did their passage take 700 Million tones of carbon from the atmosphere?

Worse, you have a cuck.

What hahahahaha
Look up who started the trudeau foundation idiot

Hahahah the "mayor" of Londonistan holding the UK hostage!

> today I visitd some ooga booga memorial
> muh apologies
Getting gunned down by civilized people is PART AND PARCEL of being an uncivilized subhuman.

LOL

Dumbass who has killed them? little brits girls and ordinary people? your terrorists friends would kill globalists and politicians if they weren't dumb as fuck. No those stupids scum kill totally random innocent people becuz muh infidelsss holy jihad

THE MAYOR OF BONGISTAN HAS SPOKEN

If the Chinese didn't build a wall he would have been the heavyweight champ.

aren't you scared he'll use his powers and connections to aid terrorists ? i mean there's been a lot of terrorism in london i'd expect londoners to at least not elect one as mayor.

Brits voted for this mutt

>have a you

>Genghis Khan's death count isn't anywhere near Europeans in the 1900s or hell, in the colonial period.
Nonsense. Laughable nonsense.

Irrelevant to death count.

Cuck vs a kike puppet with Jewish grand children. Hmmmm

That's exactly what Americans have done in the middle east.
>invade sovereign nation
>fuck the country up
>kill their children via collateral damage
>steal their resources
>act surprised they now hate you
Wow.

You do realize if America falls you follow us, right?

I hope ISIS gets a dirty bomb and turns London into a smoking crater.
So no. Anyway London is less than half enlgish, and at least half of them are liberal brainwashed pieces of shit that whine about brexit every day and try to undermine it

>if

what the fuck are you talking about; the only reason these guys are going retard on 'the west' is beacause their children and family were getting bombed out of existence by 'the west'

given how upset you sound over a few words, it sounds like you might have a similar reaction

yeah it's innocent random europeans and americans kids that have done that, they totally deserve it

user . . .

It would still have happened,their objective is to conquer,no matter what,but useful idiots like you always end up realizing that only when they are about to turn you into a kebab

mfw they literally become kangz

>^^^^digits never lie

>cultural connections between London and Pakistan

We can make a comeback after the abomination of the Obama years. You can't.

Thats what they think whites deserve, for colonizing and civilizing moslems and niggers. Total white extinction.

Manlet

yeah 'the west'... but they only kill random innocent kids and the most easy targets because muh infidels.

>have kids
>bomb
>no kids
pretty similar on both sides really

> Mayor of London takes poop in the street
> Demands apology from British citizens for not placing a toilet under his ass before he dropped his load
> British citizens apologize.

These

Odd, that's distinction seems to be lost on Sup Forums. Seems if you're from the middle east you're inherently evil. It works both ways bud.

Well I recall colonialism being a thing and that was the single worst thing that's ever happened to the world barring natural calamities. Or are white crimes not included?

No you can. Your presidents are puppets to the elite.

90% of europe attacks have been done by homegrown terrorists who have lost anybody.
If I follow your logic europeans would go on rampage killing innocent muslims kids after each terror attack

>Why doesn't he apologize for turning London into a nigger infested shit-hole.
Because it's considered as cultural enrichment. (so a positive)

He was lawyer for a terrorist

you don't get to say that! wait until you have wall to wall surveillance and cops that only go after whites...
Scotland is nothing like that, we have peace from it....
Wish the English would tear some shit up and batter some of these cops.. Or pack up and move up here before we get invaded with undesirables....they are talking about moving refugees up here and I'd rather we had the English ...there wouldn't be any no-go zones for a start...

Get it sorted English move on..we can defend from here if it goes down
Masses of english moved here in the past 10 years, no problems

He was crying racism before it was popular, the fucking goatfucker.

Get out of Canada you fucking shitskin!

My childhood neighbourhood has slowly been populated by 'them'. If you saw the area during my early years and now you would be shocked at the change

Nice argument chink

Last time you made a prison it turned into Australia.

There is no argument. You don't belong here, and your days are numbered. You will not be safe in your ghetto of Brampton. I urge you to leave while you still can.

>Colonization brought shitskins infrastructures and technologies they were centuries away from developing on their own
>A disaster

You fucking ungrateful faggots.

>Our presidents are puppets to the elite
Yet you're a base creature who's slave to your unevolved desires.

The only people whose days are numbers are you cuck whities. White genocide is real (Israel kek) and thank god for it.

>this delusion
Since I talked about British colonialism in India, I'll use India in this example.
Under muslim rule, India became the second richest nation, after 200 years of British colonialism they became one of the poorest in history. There is literally nobody, not even your political elites on the left or right who thinks colonialism was good. And if they did they would be ousted from their office. Only sweaty neckbeards like you still think that.

>fattest nation on earth talking about not controlling desires
Fucking Kek

>Most unevolved race on Earth thinking the Hispanics and Arabics want anything to do with you

Why do we have a brown man called khhhaaaannnnnnn apologising for us?

He isn't British.

I'm sorry to hear that Nige.

>There is literally nobody, not even your political elites on the left or right who thinks colonialism was good.
>And if they did they would be ousted from their office.
>wrongthink is punished

I wonder why these people say it's bad then...

he is labour,not tory

we wont say sorry,if we start saying sorry now we will show weakness in the time we need to look strong

hes just trying to weaken the estalbishment over brexit,paki bastard

>white girls don't pay him any attention
>gets made at all whites

t. Mohammed

I don't get it. Enlighten me, Bongs. Here in America, mayors generally stay under the radar, only showing up on national news when something relating to their city happens. This guy doesn't seem to ever shut up. Doesn't that bother people?

same user,im from bolton

my area turned into a slice of pakistan,i hate them