Where the fuck has this normie word sprung from?

Where the fuck has this normie word sprung from?

This is the most damning evidence that people on this board are just as plugged in as as the blue-pilled liberals they mock. I have never heard of this word until about two months ago and now everyone has to suffix it in every word they use. I can only assume it comes from some celebrity that you all gouge at on netflix.

I bet all you faggot have smartphones and tinder and suck mens cocks on the weekend.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R7qT-C-0ajI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just because thirsty manchild normies flood this board doesn't mean they are Sup Forums.

Stop concern trolling.

>tradthot detected

>some people on Sup Forums said a word
>therefore, everyone on Sup Forums is your enemy

lmfao who cares what a britcuck says anyway

It comes from nigger twitter. Even worse.

That is negro word. Should not use it. They are roasties. That's our word.

From the normie e-celebs that come here.

My daughter used it the other day and I gave her heck for it even though I didn’t know what it meant. It just sounds trashy...Idk

tits or GTFO

It's from the incel, r9k, mgtow subhuman substrata of Sup Forums.

Normie is a normalfag term

This site keeps falling to new lows. Well atleast Sup Forums is actively filtering out social media attention whores and their orbiters.

It is part of language hijacking to corrupt the thought process and reduce it to sexual thoughts because sexual thoughts always override and dampen any intellectual ones.

That is why the word "come" has been sexualized. It is one of the most common verbs in the English language and every time the brain thinks of it, even innocently, subconsciously somewhere in your brain, it thinks of it as "cum" which will cloud your intellect.

Likewise the term "thot" is sexual and also just so happens to sound exactly like "thought". Rather than think of idea, vision when you here or use the word "thought", subconsciously, it becomes perverted and sexualized.

Be vigilant. Do not use slang that is a perversion and corruption of an actual word. If you hear or see it used in such a manner, immediately think of how wrong it is to do so.

>here
hear*

It came from black twitter, /r9k/ recently appropriated it.

Thank you user.

Don't concern yourself with our slang, britbong.

>mutt and proud

Reveal your newfaggory harder, faggot.

That Hoe Over There

Anyone who uses thot should be gassed before anyone else. It's the most pathetic and desperate attempt to fit in i have seen on here kek.

Raindrops, drop tops (drop top)
Smokin' on cookie in the hotbox (cookie)
Fuckin' on your bitch she a thot, thot, thot (Thot)
Cookin' up dope in the crockpot, (pot)
We came from nothin' to somethin' nigga (hey)
I don't trust nobody, grip the trigger (nobody)
Call up the gang, they come and get you (gang)
Cry me a river, give you a tissue (hey)
My bitch is bad and boujee (bad)
Cookin' up dope with a Uzi (blaow)
My niggas is savage, ruthless (savage)
We got 30's and 100 rounds too (grrah)
My bitch is bad and boujee (bad)
Cookin' up dope with a Uzi (dope)
My niggas is savage, ruthless (hey)
We got 30's and 100 rounds too (glah)

Jesus fucking christ you are a faggot.

This guy get it.

>our slang

This is how pathetic these soyboy wiggers are. Does us and your family a favor and blow your brains out please.

anyone that uses the word thot or tradthot should be gassed

Go to Sup Forums

This. It sounds like nigger speak. I don't even know what it stand for our means to be honest but I see it flying around here and all over stupid social media. As much as I like coming on here to get news and what not I hope we do have a EMP that knocks out all our Communications. I would do anything to go back to a pre smartphone Society.

It's like five years old now. I first heard it from my nigger classmates in NYC high school. Spread to facebook and twitter and I guess people like you living under a rock are first hearing it now.

It's used frequently on every board except Sup Forums

Not only is it a normie word, but it originates within nigger culture. That being said, I used the slur regularly during my fraternity days.

It’s just slang you pedantic faggots. The word THOT sounds pretty powerful like COCK. It feels a bit stronger than “whore” or “slut”; probably why it caught on.
There so many damn ways to refer to a whore that it’s silly to think this particular one could be apart of some conspiracy, small or big. If you don’t like it then use a different word it keeps the English language versatile and artistic. Otherwise we get newspeak.

>mfw op is a faggot who's annoyed we have another word to make fun of roasties with
getta load of this guy

BREAD BOX
HOPSCOTCH

Second this

This recent thot thing has turned my relationship tonpol from positive to neutral

Since Trump's elections this board is going downhill
Now we're at a point where niggers peak has become resident and the catalog looks eerily similar to r9k, but instead of raging about legitimate personal failing and women's nature it's rating EXCLUSIVELY on right wing women and refutiating baseless accusations

Good going brainlets

Pretty sure it's been around longer. It was in Monty Python:

youtube.com/watch?v=R7qT-C-0ajI

Appears at 2:40 but you might want to start at like 2 minutes for fuller context.

>English language
>twatter Niggerspeak for "that hoe over there"
>Bereite and artistic

Kill yourself immediately cucls

Well, that's really depressing.

begone thot

It's nigger slang here. First heard it a year ago. Shills have been trying to force it as a meme here recently because young people recognize the word.

BRAAAAAAP

Its a psyop word reeeeeeee, this thread aswell I will hang you fucking shills myself

>Likewise the term "thot" is sexual and also just so happens to sound exactly like "thought"
Nah, thot is pronounced "thah-t" and thought is pronounced "thaw-t"

And also a stupid incoherent crock of horse dung if it will make you feel better about it.