Immigrants welcome!

>be 15 year old girl
>be german
>say immigrant deserve our help and we must help them
Hahahahahha my sides! Why are white women so cucked? Why do they fucking love niggers and shitskins so much and hate their own people? Could it be because of (((them)))?

twitter.com/sarahmjones01/status/938869063631204354?s=17

>>(((assassination)))

>be 15
The problem just MIGHT actually be that you're expecting lucid perspectives from neurologically-incomplete humans. Hell, teenagers don't even mean everything they say; half the shit that comes out of their mouths and/or keyboards are just test-runs on new thoughts to see what kind of response they get and if it might be something worth accessorizing their "identity" with. This chick could easily believe the exact opposite of what she claims to today with about as much commitment in a month.

Aside from that, as the saying goes, "If you are young and not liberal, you have no heart; if you are old and not conservative, you have no brain." I am actually deeply skeptical of someone that young claiming to be "conservative", as genuinely holding and understanding those views requires a fair bit of IRL experience and opportunities for disillusionment with mainstream values; whereas any half-intelligent kid who's successfully completed puberty should be able to fathom the left-side paradigm in all its complexity, and its hyper-abstracted, no-experience-necessary view of reality is actually very attractive to young brains that are just beginning to have the ability to fully play around with rational thought, but still lack any substantial real-world experience.

Also, NYPA and all that. It's weird as fuck that you'd randomly single out some insignificant German high schooler as an alleged example of a general problem, and kind of odd that you even know she exists, for that matter. It's extremely difficult to believe you made this thread without some more personal motive.

I don't use Twatter much, so I could be mistaken about this, but as far as I can tell, you also took a cap of a post she already removed and put it up on Sup Forums like anyone here is supposed to give a shit about shaming her.

Oh yeah

She wants the B

Because one is family the other is there to fuck you up!
Or at very least change your way of life

>the support they deserve
Sweetheart, we don't owe them anything.

You want to see next level cuck?

>ITT: Leftists BTFO beyond any hope of recovering

>deserve

Good post.

I was actually a communist in my youth, and now everyone keeps telling me I'm a fullblown Nazi, so I think your observation is spot on!

If you're gonna cuck, you might as well go all in and max out your stats.

>Why are white women so cucked? Why do they fucking love niggers and shitskins so much and hate their own people? Could it be because of (((them)))?
It's 100% due to Jews. They don't like fucking them, they like adopting pet causes that (((the media))) and other Jew/Marxist influences put in their heads. They view non-whites as complete retards that need some TLC to feel better. It's like taking in stray animals to them. They only know about and care about any of it because they are heavily suggested to.

germans are eternal cucks, they can't even speak their own language anymore, it's either turkish or english these days, maybe the eternal anglo got their revenge after all these centuries

>the support they deserve
>they deserve
>DESERVE

Such bullshit is thought in the culture of entitlement.

>support they deserve
The only thing they deserve is a bullet to the head.

>15 year old
>opinion
Even a parrot got more intelligence than pop music listening, Americanized, nerdy school girls who want to be hip and tolerant.

can you blame her with german men all being beta cucks ?

Lose 6 million people to a bunch of beta cucks, truly Gods masterpiece.

>lose 6 million people
>total jewish population actually grows without a hickup during that time
If thats not masterrace i dont know what is.

Shes a teenager. Remeber how retarded you were as a teen? Because I fucking do.

Start pushing an angle that women calling for more immigrants have a rape fetish. Nothing over the top just needs to be something simple like BRRAAAPPPP posting

>Sarah Jones
>German
Yeah no.

Links or another shoah

This is the talk I'm going to give me children

>believing in the holohoax
you're german aren't you ?

>What difference does it make
>Literally describes the difference and thinks she has a point.

Sorry, but i was never that retarded. I remember my classmates being social justice sheep completely devoid of critical thinking skills, though. In a way "Miss" Jones pretty much conforms to my expectations regarding young Germans, especially girls. Most of the girls from my former classes where already dumb, emotion-controlled Lefties then (just telling them that you wouldn't vote for the SPD, GrĂ¼ne or Linke would make them look at you as if you were Hitler in person), but some of them actually became Antifa whores as well.

Just glad to be out of school. The Students in MINT (STEM) subjects seem to be pretty redpilled for the major part (except the women), and our Campus feminists weren't successful in destroying our courses yet.

This is really well said user. Are we really going to start bitching about 15 year olds? A good bit of anons here were cucked at 15 but found their way without being harassed by a bunch of idiots.

You were always right wing? We're your family right wing? Sadly I was a huge cuck in my teens but it's mostly because I didn't know a single conservative so my idea of conservatives was always a straw man until I went to college and became best friends with someone on the right. If your family isn't right wing how did you end up that way? I've always wondered how we could prevent kids from eating up liberal bullshit.

>Even a parrot got more intelligence than pop music listening, Americanized, nerdy school girls who want to be hip and tolerant.

this. women virtue signal; thats what they do. they say what is expected of them.

A screenshot of your reply should give me immunity in any holocaust aquisation.

>Be OP
>Expect any 15 yr old to know shit about the world
>Begin furiously sucking cocks
OP is a leaf faggot

Yes I collect holocausts As a hobby

Why do they deserve support? What did they do besides being born?

They deserve your support not you deserve to support them

>hobby is collecting a thing of which exactly 0 instances exist .
do you have autisme ?

They deserve support in their own countries.

You can't honestly expect a sane perspective from a 15 year old girl. She quite literally thinks money grows on trees.

OP's post is exactly what I think of liberals, whiney little teenage girls that need to be grounded

because your aunt tina isn't going to rape you and your 10yo sister love

Lots of white women are dumb . They are uncapable to see what the fuck they are spewing out of their mouths

I'm omnipresent in DSM

> You were always right wing?
Mostly centrist-right, but if you take the current-day version of what's considered "right", then yes, i would have been right wing even back in the day. My mother is stereotypical German sheep - easy to impress with emotions (poor refugees), and generally dislikes everything that has to do with "the right". Father simply doesn'T WANT to see things as they are, and by now i'am pretty sure he's lying to himself. When others (or myself) tell him about incidents and/or ideological aspects of modern day leftists, he reliably ignores the information as "fake news", because he just doesn't want to accept how people could be that dumb. Of course he willingly trusts the "neutral" German state media like a the average naive German citizen. Both are totally anti-Trump, and are too biased to even notice how biased our Media are against him Not a completely lost cause, though, since he at least admitted that he would like to see ISIS warriors killed in various, pretty nasty way, since "physical violence is the only language an Islamist understands". Generally makes - at least light - fun of typical barbaric Muslim behavior, too.

I myself probably evaded becoming a rampant leftwinger due two 2 reasons.
1) as a child i liked observing the behavior of classmates (or people in general), and tried to find patterns. Found that most of them were easily predictable; almost to the point where i could swear i was looking at dumb animals. They would be totally worked up over trivial matters, and generally try to "fit in" the group, no matter what. Group think consistently overwrote individual thinking. Of course i didn't want to end up like that.
2) I can't handle cognitive dissonance at all, and have to follow "logic and reason" to get anything done. Distorting facts because they didn't fit my position will create a stronger negative feeling through cog. dissonance than i would get by simply accepting the falseness of a viewpoint of mine