How do you feel about teens dating older men/women Sup Forums?

How do you feel about teens dating older men/women Sup Forums?

>17yo dating 53yo
youtube.com/watch?v=ryHWzg0KGVk
youtube.com/watch?v=QuE08nlQp94
youtube.com/channel/UCD1-WeCiXVKc2VMGl-UTp4Q/videos

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sJ0V89MixAY
youtube.com/watch?v=NJ0VSmkebwk
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Under a civilization no.
Never.
Without the order of law sure.
But these 2 fags would be dead in such a scenario.

Oddly enough, fpbp

youtube.com/watch?v=sJ0V89MixAY

Nothing wrong with it as long as the man or woman is a good man or woman, this has been happening for centuries. Good way to ensure your offspring survive, pair with someone more experienced who have a head start.

Nothing wrong with teenage boys/girls dating older men/women, with a caveat:
If the love is hetero then it's natural and I take no issue.

If the love is homo then it's unnatural and I take issue with it.

plug in the biggest toaster you can find a drop it in that tub.

Is this the sugar daddy thing? It's prostitution, except less obvious, so lot more people do it. Starts young girls down that path.

Whats the point of a gay offspring you tard?

Feels great
Why would you waste your time with some old, barren roastie when you can date young women?
It sucks for poorfags and young men who have to deal with their women being stolen by chad and scrooge mcduck, but by the time you hit your late 40's, if you have your shit together, even the most autistic /rk9/ faggot can get a pretty gf

Women got it easy when they are young, men got it easy when they are old and worked enough to have experience/money

>17yo dating 53yo
underage.
that's a felony.

I honestly think that girls are better off getting with an older man when she comes of age. Not extreme differences like 20 years, but somewhere around 6 - 12 year difference.

If he knocks you up a teenager will crawl out of your vagina 9 months later

Not in most of the world and quite a few US states, it's actually 16 in those places

Disgusting, degenerate child abuser. Who in God's name even lets their children do this. The old man and parents of this kid should kts. Child protective services needs to get involved.

why do gay men need to look girly to be attractive to other gays?
repressed heterosexuality much?

Anything over a 20 year age gap is pretty weird. The man should typically be 5-20 years older than the woman in a relationship

Happens in Japan all the time. Just people don't know due to the language barrier. My friend is in his late 30's and got a 17 yo pregnant the other day.

How do you even meet someone that young as a 30 yo? English teacher?

try going outside

You must be pretty fucking wierd if you hang around with high schoolers as a 30 yo. Loser status.

i guess you never have been outside at all..
i walk past 8-90 years old people all the time
what the fuck kind of retard are you?

Roman Empire used to burn such type of gays

Walk past =/= sexual relationship
Does too much maple syrup clog your brain from thinking straight or something?

>Roman Empire used to burn such type of gays
youtube.com/watch?v=NJ0VSmkebwk

>smiling at someone and stopping to talk is not possible
tell me of any activity that equals instant sexual activity with a stranger
you wouldnt know because you think like a sad rejected down syndrom-looking retard
also it doesnt exist
stay lonely

No, people tend to group up more for hobbies here. Like people into photography, or hiking, etc. So you end up with people of all ages, and when you hang around lonely teens, it's not that difficult. Social dynamics are different here, and for the most part no one cares.

In the Imperial era, a perceived increase in passive homosexual behavior among free males was associated with anxieties about the subordination of political liberty to the emperor, and led to an increase in executions and corporal punishment.[15] The sexual license and decadence under the empire was seen as a contributing factor and symptom of the loss of the ideals of physical integrity (libertas) under the Republic.

------------------
increase in executions and corporal punishment

Sick! Talking to a 17 yr old. What dialoge would you have in common with young tot? Grow up assholes. This is not love or even like!

Interesting, different culture compared to here. Do you think like your friend that big of a age difference is a good or bad thing?

Yeah, most people would think that what my friend did was bad, but not because of the Western view that the age difference is too great, but because my friend should be more responsible. He should be working instead of messing around with young girls.

But I think from a girl's point of view, they would claim that they have a right to love whoever they want and that they fully know what they're doing.

I personally don't have an issue with it, and have been approached by young girls (read: 13) in the past, so I understand how it happens.

Disgusting but it happens all the time.

Youre a foreigner right? Ive been very seriously thinking about getting into some ESL program.

I love the age gap relationships, and I love how much it pisses off the common normie. If it was legal I'd love to go out with a 15 year old and slap her tight, firm ass as soon as some 30+ fat roastie gave me a dirty look lmao

I'm half Japanese, so I'm not sure how that shit works. Only thing I know is that everyone I've talked to hates it. It's probably not a good time.

If you don't speak Japanese, you might get some girls, but it's not going to be the best thing ever. Which is kind of obvious if you think about it. What fun is it when you can't communicate at all?

Love always Trumps Hate.