ENERGY A HEART EXPLOSION

Please come through... my 86!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PiCdlVKoyuo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FINAL LAP

So he just stopped racing after the show was over? I kind of get the impression that's how it was meant to end from the movie credits (the race is over).

AND IM ON TOP

ALL I NEED ADRENALINE

NIGHT FEVER
NIGHT FEVER

He stops street racing in the 86 due to it's blown engine and It's implied that he goes Pro.

LIMOUSINE IS THE CAR OF MY DREAMS

I absolutely hated the ending. As an /o/tist, there are so many things that could have prevented the blown engine.

Yeah really. Takumi should have properly blew Shinji the fuck out. Shinji shouldn't have had an 86, that was just boring. They should have gave him an AW11.

I WILL NEVER REST FOR SECOND AGAIN

>lonely rider never meets dat chick ever again

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuggggggggggggg

>and It's implied that he goes Pro.

Initial D is a perfect example of "gets worse with every season"

The whole Shinji back story was lame too.

I must be the only one who like 4th stage the most

But 3rd stage is better than 2nd stage

1st stage felt so amazing, i wonder what happened after that though

>there are people in this thread who didn't like FOREVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR TOGETHERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

1 > 3 > 2 > 5 > 4

I found most of the fourth stage to be really boring. Most of the races went on too long and the OST was by far the weakest. The high points being Godfoot & Godhand and when Itsuki gets cucked.

While most of the races in the fifth stage weren't much better, they were at least shorter and did a much better job utilizing the eurobeat to build hype. Golf girl was also cute.

youtu.be/PiCdlVKoyuo

4/5/final would be better if you strung some more SoL into it like stage 1 did.

NEVER STOP TO IS IN MY MIND
FIRE AWAAAAY
ADRENALINEEEE

The chemistry in Project D is kinda weak to begin with for what breather moments it had. Everyone just wants to focus on the D.